PDA

View Full Version : sup

james
10-01-12, 03:34 AM
apparently i'm unbanned. nice.

i hope 2012 is off to a good start for all of you.

and here's to hoping 2012 will see markus return to being more melodic.

modthispny
10-01-12, 05:56 AM
what did you think of world tour sydney

james
10-01-12, 07:26 PM
havent heard it yet

i stayed true to what i said in the one that was deleted for no reason, i took a break from Markus to end the year and up until now, will be giving it a download and listen soon though

sounds like you liked it a lot though?

modthispny
10-01-12, 10:13 PM
havent heard it yet

i stayed true to what i said in the one that was deleted for no reason, i took a break from Markus to end the year and up until now, will be giving it a download and listen soon though

sounds like you liked it a lot though?

yea it was good. not really new tracks, but the flow was good and he had more than usual techno. i would say definitely the best in a while.

ohcrapitsnico
11-01-12, 01:50 AM
Hey james great to see you back

I'll go ahead and throw my opinion in, I didn't think the Sydney WT was anything special, a lot of the same tracks Markus has been playing for months, I mean he did spin Rotunda again. I'll give it about a month or two before Markus really changes up his sets to include all the new LA 12 stuff. Seems like Markus is going for more melodic though given some of his statements in the last blog but it's only gonna be small steps in that direction because as Markus has said the amount of good fresh melodic stuff is pretty sparse. And Markus and Coldharbour has evolved each year so I don't expect a repeat of 2011 in 2012.

But anyways I'm not complaining, I've loved what Markus has done in 2011 and really I find that Coldharbour is the only new music worth checking in the scene these days.

modthispny
11-01-12, 06:16 PM
Hey james great to see you back

I'll go ahead and throw my opinion in, I didn't think the Sydney WT was anything special, a lot of the same tracks Markus has been playing for months, I mean he did spin Rotunda again. I'll give it about a month or two before Markus really changes up his sets to include all the new LA 12 stuff. Seems like Markus is going for more melodic though given some of his statements in the last blog but it's only gonna be small steps in that direction because as Markus has said the amount of good fresh melodic stuff is pretty sparse. And Markus and Coldharbour has evolved each year so I don't expect a repeat of 2011 in 2012.

But anyways I'm not complaining, I've loved what Markus has done in 2011 and really I find that Coldharbour is the only new music worth checking in the scene these days.

the tracks were the same, but just the flow and the way he edited things, it sounded fresh and had a better sound to it.

btw, i'm not counting rotunda/digital madness.

DoMarcikar
12-01-12, 01:57 PM
Hi, James!

I'm damn happy you are back, you were one of the dudes, who I have been missing, and now you are finally back. Hope we will be able to talk a lot during today's show.