PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Markus

modthispny
08-01-12, 09:00 PM
we're in for a big treat this year.

world tour sydney is a nice preview of the 'hybrid' sounds we're going to hear from markus this year.

a perfect balance of deep coldharbour bass, the club sound, some vocals, and tech influences.

im very excited to hear what he has in store for us!

caesarinho
09-01-12, 03:19 AM
Sydney fitted me perfectly, indeed good combo of more proggy stuff (Cape Town SJ & RM remix), techno, Coldharbour sound and melodic stuff such as Fairfax or Resource. I want this year to be like this WT. But he could find some new techno stuff and reconstruct it.

solarvision
09-01-12, 03:17 PM
Yes I also agree but we have to keep in mind that Fairfax and Resource were not part of the World Tour Set.

Wojtus
09-01-12, 04:34 PM
I'm very curious about new year. New coldharbour releases,parties and of course new talents! Markus should escape boring dubstep and other mainstream pseudo-edm genre of music. I cant forget about markus' forthcoming album in june/july! New collabs with Dennis Sheppard,Arnej etc. We dont wanna commercial Coldharbour label!

caesarinho
10-01-12, 02:16 AM
Sydney fitted me perfectly, indeed good combo of more proggy stuff (Cape Town SJ & RM remix), techno, Coldharbour sound and melodic stuff such as Fairfax or Resource. I want this year to be like this WT. But he could find some new techno stuff and reconstruct it.

Yeah but he did play those in Christmas party in London which mean he play them live, even though it wasnt on WT yet.