PDA

View Full Version : What Happened? - part 2

Daydreamer
01-12-11, 02:23 PM
And all suddenly everything went back to normal and people got unbanned... is there now finally freedom of speech?

Some clearance please (instead of banning).

GDJB
01-12-11, 02:30 PM
And all suddenly everything went back to normal and people got unbanned... is there now finally freedom of speech?

Some clearance please (instead of banning).

We upgraded forums :)

http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/showthread.php?1432-Forums-upgraded&p=204845

As for freedom of speech...we love everyone's opinions. Let's just keep it to one topic thread though? :)

Daydreamer
01-12-11, 02:33 PM
As for freedom of speech...we love everyone's opinions. Let's just keep it to one topic thread though? :)
So because there were 2 threads about Markus' current style you thought it was a good idea to delete them both? Why did James got banned? Why did I got banned after wondering what happened to James? Where did Rob's topic about me and James went?

GDJB
01-12-11, 02:35 PM
So because there were 2 threads about Markus' current style you thought it was a good idea to delete them both? Why did James got banned? Why did I got banned after wondering what happened to James? Where did Rob's topic about me and James went?

I understand your frustrations, but questions about moderating should be sent by PM and not posted publicly.