PDA

View Full Version : Best of Both World 2012

armada3588
13-11-11, 12:19 PM
So I won a contest online to chat with Armin on google+ and I asked him if both you and him can do a best of both worlds tour like you did years ago. That would b amazing to see 8+ hours of both u and armin going back to back. I know there are many others who would like to see this. If this does happen please let it tour the world, especially come to California =). I think that would b a show that no one will forget =). Armin seemed down but he knows that both you and him have busy schedules but he seemed really really interested in doing it saying it would b a great idea =).

CarlosSR
13-11-11, 11:07 PM
I'd be down for this in Miami.

NeoGeo2k
14-11-11, 10:02 AM
I was there in 09... Heineken Area... damn really great party guy's. I hope they do it one more time there. Amazinn Soundsystem "unique".

peenie
14-11-11, 10:55 AM
i was also there and this event has changed my whole life - the first hour of markus set cleaned my head and made space for more than trance -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1darvmDQYo

NeoGeo2k
14-11-11, 12:41 PM
:D What amazing flashback i get when i saw this video... you can see me from behind ^^ What a night... what an atmosphere... simply amazing

armada3588
14-11-11, 08:05 PM
I really wish i was there to experience it. I heard about it and looked it up and saw some videos and I was so upset I couldnt experience something like this. Armin and Markus are my 2 favorite DJs of all time and to have them back to back for 8 hours... wow!!! that's why i had to ask Armin to do it again. hopefully they can get something going because as I said, Armin seemed down and I'm sure Markus would love to do that again as well.

Neruda
17-11-11, 07:04 PM
In terms of business, i dont see why they dont do this more often. Besides is a hell of a show, at the same level of Sasha and Digweed B2B in the old days.