09-11-11, 04:02 PM
Kevin Focus - Stuck 7 / Brock Out

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings Red
Release Code: COLD034
Release Date: November 14th 2011

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/Coldharbour/COLD034.jpg

Stuck 7
Brock Out

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here (http://tinyurl.com/cold034bp)

It’s a warm welcome to one Kevin Focus, who joins the ever expanding Coldharbour family. Hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina, Kevin has built a solid reputation across the US and beyond over the years, not just for his vast diversity of productions, but also DJing alongside the likes of label owner Markus Schulz passes through the Queen city.

Prior to the madness of the summer season, Kevin submitted “Stuck 7” to Markus - a punchy and energetic track that gradually builds to a frienzy-lead. It became one of the secret weapons of Markus’ livesets, particularly on the festival scene with plays at the inaugural Electronic Family in Amsterdam and Germany’s Nature One, along with his residency in Ibiza.

Stuck 7 came to fruition during the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour recording from Marquee in Las Vegas, and with additional support already from the likes of Gareth Emery among others, it’s safe to predict that the track will be making its way into liveset rotation quite regularly across the circuit.

Complimenting the headline moment is Brock Out - and like Stuck 7, is built very much with the dancefloor in mind. With a multitude of sample vocal snippets cleverly appearing throughout, it’s sure to keep those winter dancefloors moving and shaking.

Two tracks certain to appeal to many DJs with its raw nature, Kevin Focus is a name to look out for.

Stuck 7

PmINY9KjGkY

Brock Out

DhZ7dl2jtdI

auteuil
09-11-11, 04:47 PM
I like it! Great seeing a new guy in the "Coldharbour family".

topereq
09-11-11, 05:04 PM
not my cup of tea

brett
09-11-11, 08:25 PM
Really enjoyed hearing Stuck 7 this summer. Does some serious Damage played live. Pulled this from the hdd this afternoon from Creamfields UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7qnMfc9fAw

Alex
09-11-11, 09:18 PM
I know that Coldharbour is on "killing the Unicorns" way, but I think noise(a lot of noise synth in this E.P.) is not a music at all.

ohcrapitsnico
09-11-11, 11:36 PM
Surprised this is on Coldharbour. While this is pretty nice live, its not something I can listen at home, too noisy for me.

NeoGeo2k
10-11-11, 12:29 AM
Welcome on board Kevin Focus :) Always good to have a new Coldharbour RED talent with us.

CarlosSR
10-11-11, 03:46 AM
Yes, welcome Kevin, it's always great to see new talent for Coldharbour!

Fede Big Room
10-11-11, 04:20 AM
Better music could be released, but let's support this guy, seems to have potential

Evening Twilight
10-11-11, 11:47 AM
I was really suprised when I saw this signed to Clhr. Anyway, its quite good tracks.

CarlosSR
10-11-11, 03:36 PM
I like Stuck 7, very energetic. Some of you take too much way too serious.

Internet, serious business, LMAO!

modthispny
12-11-11, 02:51 AM
love this track.

this into marcel woods advanced definitely did some damage!
one thing i wish is the version to purchase was same version as markus plays live, oh well.

Fede Big Room
14-11-11, 03:03 PM
No glory for this one