PDA

View Full Version : A State Of Trance - Tune Of The Year 2011 TOP 20 | Vote Now!

barto
05-11-11, 01:18 PM
The end of an incredible year in music is coming closer. Time for you music lovers to cast your vote for the annual A State of Trance Top 20!
Only a few weeks to go before we say goodbye to 2011 and welcome 2012. In times like these, everyone reflects on the past few months. 2011 has been bursting with great new talent, musical fusions and surprises, all heard in the A State of Trance radio show.
Holding true to tradition, Armin van Buuren’s A State of Trance show will air its annual Top 20 of the best tracks of that year in December. And it’s time for you to start voting for your favourites now! Head off to www.astateoftrance.com/tuneoftheyear and cast your vote!
The results of this voting poll will determine the final ASOT Top 20 and tracklisting of the ASOT 2011 Yearmix. The Top 20 and Yearmix will be broadcast at the end of December.

Let's support Markus tunes and tunes of Coldharbour artists!

www.astateoftrance.com/tuneoftheyear

I'm voting on:
1. Dakota - Sinners
2. DNS Project - Second Chapter
3. Mike Foyle pres. Statica - Head Rush
4. Dakota - Katowice
5. Aerofoil - Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

Thanks for all your votes!

engels24tsb
05-11-11, 03:05 PM
I alreday voted, 4 tracks from Dakota and Majai

blade999
05-11-11, 05:01 PM
Mine were:

01. Aly & Fila Feat. Jwaydan - We Control The Sunlight
02. Paul Oakenfold - Full Moon Party
03. Simon Patterson & Greg Downey Feat. Bo Bruce - Come To Me
04. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Feat. Sylvia Tosun - An Angel's Love (Vocal Mix)
05. Paul Oakenfold - Tokyo (Beatman & Ludmilla Remix)

Sorry, no prog or Markus stuff this year... Only real bangers! But... Markus is by far the best crowd entertainer! We all know that, so no excuses :D

topereq
05-11-11, 10:31 PM
im not gonna waste my time on this. polls like this are piontless. some cheesy pop-y tunes gonna win anyway

Daydreamer
05-11-11, 11:03 PM
im not gonna waste my time on this. polls like this are piontless. some cheesy pop-y tunes gonna win anyway
+1

Well said, Markus doesn't need the #tranceilovecheesfamily.

barto
06-11-11, 07:23 AM
+1

Well said, Markus doesn't need the #tranceilovecheesfamily.

I see. But I think that we should show these commercial assholes that a producer needn't be very popular becouse of his 'sweet' music without ambition. And we should show that Markus is still on fire with his dark, deep sounds, that people appreciate his music, despite the fact that it is not for everyone. By me each vote / voting is important for the artist. But it's only my opinion and you can don't agree with it. I respect your view. Cheers :)

Daydreamer
06-11-11, 08:55 AM
I see. But I think that we should show these commercial assholes that a producer needn't be very popular becouse of his 'sweet' music without ambition. And we should show that Markus is still on fire with his dark, deep sounds, that people appreciate his music, despite the fact that it is not for everyone. By me each vote / voting is important for the artist. But it's only my opinion and you cant don't agree with it. I respect your view. Cheers :)
Mkay I get your point, Surreal (Omnia Remix) has a good chance btw since it got voted the Future Favorite once.