PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Nightclub, Philadelphia 09-23-2011

auteuil
19-09-11, 02:09 AM
WTF. How can I not have heard about this? So excited right now!

reddevil09
19-09-11, 03:14 AM
hahaa yeah I might actually go! Not sure tho... if its 2 hr set, I'm not gonna bother...

auteuil
19-09-11, 03:19 AM
prob 2hr.. shit closes at 2 so. :/ good enough for me tho, first time I'll be able to WALK to a markus gig.

audioex3
19-09-11, 10:14 AM
Was looking into this a few days ago. Apparently it's a new club, but if it closes at 2am on a friday that's a huge mistake! Hard for me to say yes and spend a good amount of $ getting there for a 2hr set. Money is tight right now but damn I want to be there! I'm maybe at this point.... or will save for Markus at D.C.

auteuil
19-09-11, 03:50 PM
The city makes em close at 2 I guess. So not so much of a mistake by rumor, but more so by the city..

And yes, finally a legit edm club in philly man, about time! Opening weekend this weekend, with Mark Knight on Thurs and Markus on Fri!

SKTranceFan
19-09-11, 09:02 PM
im gonna be there for sure. i go to school in philly so this is a no brainer

gavinsm3
22-09-11, 06:26 PM
Just saw Markus in Vegas LDW, but to see him in my home town without planes or trains will be awesome. Hopefully getting in won't be an issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they aren't selling tickets why? )

audioex3
22-09-11, 11:34 PM
Just saw Markus in Vegas LDW, but to see him in my home town without planes or trains will be awesome. Hopefully getting in won't be an issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they aren't selling tickets why? )

They keep saying they are selling the tixs at the door first come first serve... $25..open 9pm. I'm still on the fence, don't wanna come down to philly and be screwed. We all know nightclubs have great customer service. :roll: :lol:

Sivro
23-09-11, 03:45 AM
They keep saying they are selling the tixs at the door first come first serve... $25..open 9pm. I'm still on the fence, don't wanna come down to philly and be screwed. We all know nightclubs have great customer service. :roll: :lol:
Yeah, this is exactly why I am not going. I don't want to drive 3.5hrs and get shafted. :( If I could have gotten the day off from work, I might have gone...

Either way, I'm still happy because Markus comes to DC October 15th. :)

gavinsm3
23-09-11, 05:58 PM
Went to Rumor last night to check it out, Mark Knight was their big DJ.
Last call was at 2 but Knight spun till 2:30!

Its a legit club!!! The main room is about 50x30, we are in for a treat tonight, being up close and personal with Mr. Dakota. Will be my 7th Markus gig in 2011

Get there early ppl. ;)

RE: audioex3 - no tickets sold, pay once your inside and down the stairs. The line was serious at 11:30. I think I heard it $30 too

SKTranceFan
23-09-11, 09:02 PM
just found its 21+ and i dont turn 21 for another 20 days. SO PISSED

auteuil
23-09-11, 11:17 PM
uaahhhh finally sort of over the hangover from last night.. the place is freakin sweet, great sound and great space. it's gonna be tight tonight!

say hi if you see me, i'll be reppin with the clhr tee! :)