Markus comes to Athens :D :D :D
Anyone greek here????

maria111
24-10-08, 06:58 PM
its been a long time since the last time Markus was here - 3 years i guess

yeap i am going :)

taketrance
27-11-08, 10:22 AM
yeap , of course i am going :) , very good news Markus is coming here around Xmas holidays , it's the first time i am seeing him and i am sure it will be great :) . I hope the venue is appropriate too, cos i have never been there before

maria111
05-12-08, 11:43 AM
Oh totally agree with you on this!Never been to that club and i also wonder how it looks like and stuff but Markus wont dissapoint us i am sure ;)

awwthe date is closee now yay :D

ImpactPlayaz
15-12-08, 11:59 PM
[youtube:2p0ilwln]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFtJmtQc7gE[/youtube:2p0ilwln]

maria111
16-12-08, 10:20 PM
thanks for posting the video ImpactPlayaz i already knew it ofcource but now its more official yay :mrgreen:

taketrance
20-12-08, 05:10 PM
omg 6 hours left and the after all i have no company to go with... should i go alone ?

TouchingVirus
20-12-08, 05:49 PM
Without a doubt, a solid YES! I went to my first Markus gig alone.. in fact my two trips over to the Ministry were on my own too, but I did meet up with some forum people :D

armada4life
20-12-08, 06:28 PM
omg 6 hours left and the after all i have no company to go with... should i go alone ?
go alone for sure....!!!

maria111
20-12-08, 09:57 PM
too bad i didnt knew it oh well if you know how i look like - i hope - come and talk to me in the entrance ;)

taketrance
21-12-08, 03:03 PM
Well after all the decision to go alone was very wise !Very great set by Markus i was amazed since i see him live for the first time ! he has so much energy on stage and the the tune selection was awesome .Thank you for the excellent night Markus !
P.S Maria i think i saw you in the end when you were taking pics with him in front , it was you right ?

maria111
21-12-08, 03:06 PM
with one word ORGASM!! (THANKS TouchingVirus :lol: )

I just wake up and i have to drink some coffee eat something take a pill for my hangover haha :lol:

I will return with full report later ;) - be prepaire your self :D

P.S : Dude i am glad you made it!If you notice a blonde chick who climped into the bar desk to talk with Markus in the end yeap that was me haha ;)

TouchingVirus
21-12-08, 04:17 PM
Well it sounds like you had a blast, can't wait for the full review and the world tour of course ;)

The word was Eargasm? or maybe Orgasm .. But I'll let you off this once :lol: :lol:

maria111
21-12-08, 05:39 PM
Well it sounds like you had a blast, can't wait for the full review and the world tour of course ;)

The word was Eargasm? or maybe Orgasm .. But I'll let you off this once :lol: :lol:

hahaha you were right just realised my mistake i am sorry i was just some minutes i wake up thats why my post sounded like no sense haha!

I am still very tried tho my voice is dawn i talk like a taxi driver and plus i have a hangover oups!I guess i need this day to recover :oops:

TouchingVirus
21-12-08, 05:49 PM

hahaha you were right just realised my mistake i am sorry i was just some minutes i wake up thats why my post sounded like no sense haha!

I am still very tried tho my voice is dawn i talk like a taxi driver and plus i have a hangover oups!I guess i need this day to recover :oops:

LOL, I just wonder how Marcus does it .. I slept from about 7pm yesterday until about 9am this morning - a whooping 14 hours :D

maria111
21-12-08, 05:54 PM

LOL, I just wonder how Marcus does it .. I slept from about 7pm yesterday until about 9am this morning - a whooping 14 hours :D

yeah imagine as well the delay from his flight he has as well :( I am soooo cracked my self dude can you imagine how i am now?hah i guess i am recovering hour and hour and tracks from last night suddently comes to my mind