PDA

View Full Version : Be at Space Ibiza: Mixed by Fedde le Grand & Markus Schulz

PatMcGroin
16-08-11, 05:54 PM
is there really no topic about this compilation or am i just blind and couldnt see it?

comes out in a couple days but its been up on spotify for a couple days now. finally got an invite and just finished listening to disc 1 which was fedde. on track 2 of disc 2 now.

anyone else heard it yet?

MrE
24-08-11, 12:21 AM
Surprised this hasn't had more of a response...

Not touched the first disc yet but Markus' mix has taken a hammering in the car this past week. Fugu is a bit of an odd opener i think, but the rest of the disc is awesome. Nice mix of fresh new tracks & current Schulz favourites.

Reminds me a lot of the Space terrace set, most of the tracks on here got played that night so it's niice to have a little reminder of that amazing night. Love Klauss Goulert's No Man's Land (although it's riff is incredibly similar to Pobsky's Dark Cloud!)

My only complaint would be that Markus didn't mix both discs!

james
24-08-11, 01:12 AM
Tracklist didn't really appeal to me...at all...to be honest, it looks really weak in fact. I was stoked when I saw a handful of new tracks, but it turned out I didn't like them. Maybe they sound a bit better with Markus' mixing and flow, but I decided to pass on it in the end. Most of the songs I do love from it I already got, so there was no point in getting this when I really thought about it.

*01. Mr. Pit - Fugu (Intro Mix)
*02. KhoMha - 507
**03. Klauss Goulart - No Man's Land [would have gotten more stars if I didn't think of it as a Dark Cloud ripoff]
*****04. Beat Service - Outsider
****05. Max Graham - FYC
*06. Aerofoil - Vortex
***07. Phunk Investigation - DNA Extractor (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
*08. Skytech - Intensity
**09. Max Freegrant - Olya (KhoMha Remix)
****10. Mike Foyle presents Statica - Shades of Red
*****11. Rex Mundi - Interstate of Lightning
****12. Aerofoil - Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
***13. Markus Schulz & Jochen Miller - Rotunda
***14. Wippenberg - U R (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
*15. Who.Is - Cryptanalysis
*****16. Markus Schulz presents Dakota - Saints

modthispny
24-08-11, 06:34 AM
i enjoyed it.

reminds me of markus' live sets this summer which isn't a bad thing at all.

james
24-08-11, 08:28 AM
ahhh, well i haven't seen him since march, so no real nostalgic value for a lot of these songs...well, for a few of them. but those are old at this point. :(

CarlosSR
24-08-11, 08:37 AM
I liked it, reminds me of his Best of WT 2009 CD that was straight banging. This is great to get the WT feel in a CD release.

Plus some of the songs sound slightly different for this mix compilation which IMO is refreshing.

sjhilllandscapes
24-08-11, 11:01 PM
I just think that his live sets are so on point at the moment and this cd is a perfect reflection of that. also, if you don't like Deniz Koyu - Tung! we can no longer be friends!

sjhilllandscapes
24-08-11, 11:04 PM
[quote="james"]Tracklist didn't really appeal to me...at all...to be honest, it looks really weak in fact. I was stoked when I saw a handful of new tracks, but it turned out I didn't like them. Maybe they sound a bit better with Markus' mixing and flow, but I decided to pass on it in the end. Most of the songs I do love from it I already got, so there was no point in getting this when I really thought about it.

*01. Mr. Pit - Fugu (Intro Mix)
*02. KhoMha - 507
**03. Klauss Goulart - No Man's Land [would have gotten more stars if I didn't think of it as a Dark Cloud ripoff]
*****04. Beat Service - Outsider
****05. Max Graham - FYC
*06. Aerofoil - Vortex
***07. Phunk Investigation - DNA Extractor (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
*08. Skytech - Intensity
**09. Max Freegrant - Olya (KhoMha Remix)
****10. Mike Foyle presents Statica - Shades of Red
*****11. Rex Mundi - Interstate of Lightning
****12. Aerofoil - Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
***13. Markus Schulz & Jochen Miller - Rotunda
***14. Wippenberg - U R (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
*15v
507 & Vortex 1 star? really? what? really? reallllly?

NeoGeo2k
24-08-11, 11:34 PM
I liked it, reminds me of his Best of WT 2009 CD that was straight banging. This is great to get the WT feel in a CD release.

Plus some of the songs sound slightly different for this mix compilation which IMO is refreshing.

+1 right here

my copy just arrived today and my Speakers are banging ;)