PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam Dance Event, Coldharbour Label Night?

Rob
10-08-11, 11:14 PM
I was thinking about the Amsterdam Dance Event tonight cause it aint that far away (end of october) If you see how many big/medium/small labels are hosting there own label night there, It makes we wonder if Markus/Coldharbour Recordigs will do a label night there for the first time? I know this is wishful thinking but I think it could be a great idea! It doesnt have to be in the biggest club u can find there, just a medium club with a great music system and a bit of vibe will do wonders :) So are there any plans in the future off doing a Coldharbour labelnight on the bigger conventions like WMC,ADE etc? :oops: Or will Markus keep teaming up with Armada for there labelnights/festivals or conventions? Hopefully some admin could provide some info about this subject?

CarlosSR
11-08-11, 12:57 AM
I would love to see Markus do a yearly Coldharbour Label Night during WMC, kinda like his Closing Set at Space Miami this past March.

JeffreyAHFM
27-08-11, 02:29 PM
Any news on this!? Rumours growing stronger and I can't flippin' take it any longer! :lol: :twisted:

Rob
27-08-11, 04:39 PM
Last news is that Markus told us in chat that he was planning for an extended or even solo set at ADE, and when everything was arranged and confirmed he would tell us the date of the event during ADE and additional info about the event, so for now it's just fingers crossed and hope that everything can be arranged! ;)

NeoGeo2k
28-08-11, 03:55 PM
Last news is that Markus told us in chat that he was planning for an extended or even solo set at ADE, and when everything was arranged and confirmed he would tell us the date of the event during ADE and additional info about the event, so for now it's just fingers crossed and hope that everything can be arranged! ;)

:D

Sounds amazinnng
Maybe a SOLO set :)

I will be there for sure..... rent a car and let's gooooo :)

A pre-party with you guy('s) would be cool.

JeffreyAHFM
04-09-11, 03:30 PM
Come hurry up with the arrangments so you can announce and we can prepare both mentally as physically! :lol:

Adri
05-09-11, 10:07 AM
Yup, I'm very curious too when and where Markus will perform @ ADE.

I'm wondering why there is so little information brought out...

Rob
05-09-11, 11:58 AM
Markus will play the 21st at MOS in London, and the 22nd he will play godskitchen in birmingham, so the friday and saturday are not an option, so we got wednesday, thursday and sunday left :oops:

JeffreyAHFM
06-09-11, 04:59 AM
Thursday would be perfect since another big trancegig got cancelled. Wednesday is Ferry Corsten vs. Sander van Doorn.. so easy peasy!

Adri
06-09-11, 10:09 AM
Thursday would be nice, and the Ocean Diva would also be very very nice...

Globalgirl
07-09-11, 07:12 PM
We have discussed the idea of a Coldharbour Artist tour. As more info becomes available I will let you know. It's still just an idea we are tossing around but something we hope to bring into fruition.

NeoGeo2k
09-09-11, 07:49 AM
Sounds great Heather :)

Adri
09-09-11, 08:23 AM
What about the DJ Mag evening the 20th of october in the Passenger Terminal?

Would be nice :-) Especially cause I already got tickets ;-)

MissZivile
10-09-11, 12:53 AM
I wish the Coldharbour night had a-la-Amsterdam/Toronto compilations flavour among some of the floor-tearing stuff. I like all the city comps, but those two are somewhat...sweeter to the heart.

JeffreyAHFM
10-09-11, 02:07 AM
Totally with you on that.. Ibiza, Amsterdam and Toronto styled night. The typical Coldharbour sound with those deep darth basslines and low bpm tunes <3

Rob
19-09-11, 08:40 PM
Still now news, hopefully it will still happen? All party's are announced already, no news concerns me a bit :oops: :|

brett
19-09-11, 09:27 PM
Still now news, hopefully it will still happen? All party's are announced already, no news concerns me a bit :oops: :|
Hope it happens mate...would be amazing. Confident as soon as it does it will turn into a regular thing maybe a Coldharbour tour (wishful thinking)

In the mean time think the closest thing to this is MR. PIT & DNS PROJECT playing b2b at GodsKitchen Uk 26 Nov :lol:

JeffreyAHFM
21-09-11, 11:49 AM
They need to hurry :P My ADE schedule is complete already, so... they better start confirming yes or no, cause I need to sell one of these tickets if Coldharbour Night is going to happen:

Wednesday: Ferry Corsten vs. Sander van Doorn
Thursday: Top 100 DJs Party
Friday: Armade Night (thinking about switching to Future Focus by Jam DJ Management & Assured Artists)
Saturday: Armin at Matrixx (Non ADE gig)