PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz Solo set 2011?

jambo
08-08-11, 08:53 AM
Had a quick squiz around the forums and couldn't find anything, so I figured this was the best place to ask.

Are there any plans to have an extended Markus Schulz Solo set from Ibiza broadcast on AH.FM this year?

I've lost count of the number of times I've listened to the 2009 and 2010 sets, so it would be great to have another set to add to the collection!

Evening Twilight
08-08-11, 09:51 AM
Had a quick squiz around the forums and couldn't find anything, so I figured this was the best place to ask.

Are there any plans to have an extended Markus Schulz Solo set from Ibiza broadcast on AH.FM this year?

I've lost count of the number of times I've listened to the 2009 and 2010 sets, so it would be great to have another set to add to the collection!
Maybe it will be broadcasted around September

modthispny
08-08-11, 04:57 PM
i think the longest set he's doing this season is 5 hrs...regardless would love to hear the entire broadcast from start to finish.

aakos
09-08-11, 04:22 PM
would be awesome 8-)

NeoGeo2k
10-08-11, 08:32 AM
i think the longest set he's doing this season is 5 hrs...regardless would love to hear the entire broadcast from start to finish.

+1

it was a really special night....

brett
10-08-11, 09:36 AM

Maybe it will be broadcasted around September

I would love for the whole 5 hours to be aired on AH.FM like previous years; relive the night all over again. Not sure if it will happen though as the first 2 hours were broadcast on the GDJB 21st July....fingers crossed though. You can never have enough Live Markus sets in the collection :D

trance4life_7
10-08-11, 05:59 PM
I would rather the solo set from MOS to be broadcasted as it was for 7hrs,plus i was at the night and would love to recap the night again and listen to some of the classics Markus played on the night. It was quite epic to be honest. :D

Rene
11-08-11, 01:01 AM
Was at Space 20 july!!

It was very good, loved his set!!

Good to see Poland!! ;-))

(spoted you guys at Amnesia whit Paul van Dyk the day afther)

Thanks for signing my shirt Markus!

Neruda
26-08-11, 11:12 AM
i think will be his set at avalon or MOS.

modthispny
26-08-11, 07:08 PM
his avalon set was amazing this past week.

~ 6.5hrs and he really played some classics and stuff we've never heard him play before.

would be awesome to hear it in it's entirety.

jambo
21-09-11, 02:34 AM
So I take it there won't be a big solo set broadcast on AH.FM for 2011?

=[