PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast: World Tour - Budapest (04-08-2011)

Pages : 1 [2]

ohcrapitsnico
04-08-11, 06:44 PM
Groovy stuff!

aakos
04-08-11, 06:45 PM
Yeah, The Right Escape was the last track right?

yeah :?
i was a bit disappointed :?

fridaycoffee
vortex ?

Rob
Vortex :mrgreen:

SKTranceFan
Vortex Incoming!!!

ramballo
awesome sounds :o

DoMarcikar
Vorteeeeeeeeex.

aakos
04-08-11, 06:46 PM
vortex ?

of course!!! :evil: :twisted:

ohcrapitsnico
Its great to see that Vortex has been getting some love from Markus. :)

Rob
Had a 20+ minute talk with Aerofoil on saturday, what a great lad he is! :D

Davis
04-08-11, 06:47 PM
yeah vortex \o/

ohcrapitsnico
04-08-11, 06:47 PM
Had a 20+ minute talk with Aerofoil on saturday, what a great lad he is! :D

Oh nice! That must have been pretty cool

aakos
04-08-11, 06:48 PM
Daydreamer: you remember if Markus dropped any classic tune in his set in the NL?

ImpactPlayaz
Crowd getting really amped up in the break of Vortex!

ImpactPlayaz

auteuil
04-08-11, 06:49 PM
gotta love the eastern european crowds..

Daydreamer
04-08-11, 06:49 PM
Daydreamer: you remember if Markus dropped any classic tune in his set in the NL?
You've got to ask Rob :P

ohcrapitsnico
04-08-11, 06:50 PM

Yeah mang, we need more of that energy over here.

aakos
04-08-11, 06:51 PM

we shouted loudly! :mrgreen:

Rob
He played perception suissa vocal mix, no real other classics, mostly dakota and aerofoil tracks ;) and a lot off tracks from last 6 months worldtour episodes so the usual stuff ;) new world big room recon got the biggest crowd reaction i think, but when he played outsider in the first 20 minutes my day was already great :D

SKTranceFan
Rotunda!!!!!!!!!!

ohcrapitsnico
Yay Rotunda! The best tune this year imo

Daydreamer
04-08-11, 06:52 PM

In 2010 Markus used to play the energetic stuff in the USA and the more trancy stuff in Europe, typical.

aakos
04-08-11, 06:53 PM
He played perception suissa vocal mix, no real other classics, mostly dakota and aerofoil tracks ;)

i see
last week he dropped YearZero that was a really nice surprise :P

DoMarcikar
04-08-11, 06:53 PM
Damn boy, It's Rotunda.

ohcrapitsnico
04-08-11, 06:54 PM

In 2010 Markus used to play the energetic stuff in the USA and the more trancy stuff in Europe, typical.

His set in Dallas last month was the safest I've seen him play. :?

The US needs more real trance enthusiasts. Less dubstep. >.>

Daydreamer
04-08-11, 06:54 PM
Nice World Tour, enjoyed it! :D

ImpactPlayaz
04-08-11, 06:55 PM
BTW guys, live broadcast of Markus from Nature One this Saturday night.

Will get forum thread started soon. :)

ohcrapitsnico
04-08-11, 06:56 PM
Great WT, see you guys later!

KryEd
and touch me? :D

Daydreamer

Great!!! :)

Rob

Will be tuned in offcourse! :D Sied guestmix nice! ;) In Amsterdam last weekend he played 4 dakota tracks in his closing set, it was total wreckage :D

aakos
bye guys :P

auteuil
04-08-11, 06:58 PM

His set in Dallas last month was the safest I've seen him play. :?

The US needs more real trance enthusiasts. Less dubstep. >.>[/quote]

Can't complain about his set in pacha nyc tho. That was a real journey. Although yeah, the crowd is what it is over here, can't beat them eastern europeans when it comes to trance parties.

aakos
04-08-11, 06:58 PM
and touch me? :D

no way :mrgreen:

MrPitisHere
04-08-11, 09:41 PM
I hope this is the only Mr Pit in this set, I'm getting so tired of his tracks. :?
...and we hope this is your last post about this "issue" as we understood what your frustration is. Even though, being one of the fans with the worst ears in the comunity don't get us tired of your posts, we are OK if you don't like the music, but saying this thousands of times is spam...really... Please show your love for GDJB and Markus, that's what these forums are for!;)
If you want to make criticism @Mr. Pit, please feel free to do it in whatever way to info@mrpit.ro.

james
04-08-11, 11:25 PM
I hope this is the only Mr Pit in this set, I'm getting so tired of his tracks. :?
...and we hope this is your last post about this "issue" as we understood what your frustration is. Even though, being one of the fans with the worst ears in the comunity don't get us tired of your posts, we are OK if you don't like the music, but saying this thousands of times is spam...really... Please show your love for GDJB and Markus, that's what these forums are for!;)
If you want to make criticism @Mr. Pit, please feel free to do it in whatever way to info@mrpit.ro.

Whereas I am honestly surprised he hates your remix of 65.4Hz, because it is a great remix -- sending criticism directly to you doesn't allow him to let Markus know he's tired of your sound on GDJB. I do agree he doesn't need to say it dozens of times. But this is probably the best place to let Markus know what he prefers to hear on GDJB.

ohcrapitsnico
04-08-11, 11:28 PM

Fair enough man. I'll keep more of my negative thoughts to myself. :)

buraksbt
05-08-11, 01:00 PM

sending criticism directly to you doesn't allow him to let Markus know he's tired of your sound on GDJB. this is probably the best place to let Markus know what he prefers to hear on GDJB.

I love your tracks really (but sometimes yes I get tired too) and sometimes your really good tracks getting adverse criticism from this forum, I dont know why (The best example for that is Sick & Sexy, I disappointed when i saw some people didnt like it). But you are not right here. We are discussing GDJB on here. And every listener have the right to criticize your tracks, just like other 24 tracks.. You may don't like that whines just like me, but your post is just so rude. You have 7 posts on this board and most of them oppose to people who didn't like your procudes.

MrPitisHere
05-08-11, 02:41 PM
Hey guys, I appologies if my post in this thread was misunderstood, the meaning of it was totaly different. Please do criticize hard from now on too! :) It's just about don't be tired of how many tracks from an artist Markus plays in his GDJB because that.. could be rude. ;)

amberella06
05-08-11, 02:47 PM
I'm only 5 tracks in and WOW....love this WT already!

More to come later... ;)

buraksbt
05-08-11, 06:45 PM
Please do criticize hard from now on too! :)

thanks for clarification :)

james
05-08-11, 08:10 PM
no, please don't criticize hard :P

everyone should be allowed to voice their opinion, but once you voice it, move on, no need to try and convince people your opinion on a song is right :P

amberella06
06-08-11, 06:27 PM
This is strong contender for World Tour of the Year.

1000% agree!

CarlosSR
08-08-11, 06:18 AM
I had such a hard time deciding my Global Selection winner. You know an episode is great when all the tracks are tough to choose from for GS winner.