PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast: Live from Space in Ibiza (21-07-2011)

Pages : 1 [2]

Daydreamer
21-07-11, 06:47 PM
When, what time and how will CLHR121 be announced Darren? The forums, twitter, youtube... ? :)

ImpactPlayaz
21-07-11, 06:49 PM
When, what time and how will CLHR121 be announced Darren? The forums, twitter, youtube... ? :)

I don't know for certain yet. Although I think it would be really cool if we could hold off and announce it during Markus' set on Wednesday.

How about a bit of Style Fusion? :D

modthispny
is this what i think it is..vegas '10!!

topereq
loco transition ! wow

Rob
21-07-11, 06:50 PM
Style Fusion, sweet! :mrgreen:

Daydreamer
21-07-11, 06:50 PM
Flashback to Las Vegas '10! :)

Rob
21-07-11, 06:53 PM
4 Strings new track 8-)

Wenzel
YES! Twilight Mode! :D

james

I don't know for certain yet. Although I think it would be really cool if we could hold off and announce it during Markus' set on Wednesday.

Isn't it being released Wednesday though?

Daydreamer
Time to switch to Twilight Mode 8-)

ImpactPlayaz
21-07-11, 06:54 PM

No both it and Katowice being released on Thursday. Coldharbour Day still technically is Thursday, but the radio is the day before because GDJB airs on Thursday and can't clash.

aakos
21-07-11, 06:54 PM
pretty awesome set 8-)

james
21-07-11, 06:55 PM

No both it and Katowice being released on Thursday. Coldharbour Day still technically is Thursday, but the radio is the day before because GDJB airs on Thursday and can't clash.

Ahhh okay then.

I'm down for waiting until Markus announces it Wednesday then. :)

topereq
outsider \0/

DoMarcikar
Thank you for the outstanding set, Mr. Schulz.

Rob
21-07-11, 06:57 PM
Hide your kids, find a unicorn and slay it during outsider! :mrgreen: this track is still soooooo goooooood :mrgreen:

james
21-07-11, 06:57 PM
Well that was a nice set. :)

I'm going to have to bolt now though and go Outsider. :)

modthispny
21-07-11, 06:58 PM
an awesome set, one of my fav's from this year.

thanks.

Daydreamer
21-07-11, 06:58 PM
Enjoyable set, thank you Markus! :)

aakos
21-07-11, 06:59 PM
*cut* :shock:

aakos
21-07-11, 07:01 PM
Budapest next week 8-)
bye ppl ;)

topereq
21-07-11, 07:01 PM
very good set, thanks Markus!

see ya next week ppl! :mrgreen:

ImpactPlayaz
21-07-11, 07:02 PM
Hope you guys have a nice weekend. Prepare your energies for Wednesday!

ed0ni
21-07-11, 07:04 PM
A really nice "surprise-set" today. Imo much better than last couple of WT's.
Thank for sharing it with us Markus!

Rob
21-07-11, 07:05 PM
Hope you guys have a nice weekend. Prepare your energies for Wednesday!
U have any idea when the timetable will be unveiled?

DoMarcikar
21-07-11, 07:35 PM
God, just realized what CLHR121 will be. Not gonna tell, let it be a suprise. It1s easy to find out, no one helped me. :) I'm 100% sure the suprise will be that, I'm thinking about.

ohcrapitsnico
21-07-11, 08:35 PM
God, just realized what CLHR121 will be. Not gonna tell, let it be a suprise. It1s easy to find out, no one helped me. :) I'm 100% sure the suprise will be that, I'm thinking about.

Did Markus hint at something over the broadcast:?:

DoMarcikar
21-07-11, 09:24 PM

No, but some of my friend talked with him, and he said thsi track will be released somewhen: "..." Just check how Darren descriped the whole release, and you will find out. Easy thingie. :D

Daydreamer
22-07-11, 08:19 AM

No, but some of my friend talked with him, and he said thsi track will be released somewhen: "..." Just check how Darren descriped the whole release, and you will find out. Easy thingie. :D
"it took a lot of hard work / begging / convincing to happen"

So it's either Breathing or Perception in the Redlight District right? I hope it's not the second one to be honest.

Alex
22-07-11, 10:44 AM
08. Mario Hammer Featuring Asheni - Life Before the Earthquake (Remix)
This is my GS winner and one of the best tracks I've ever heard. Especially, when the build-up ends and I can hear only kick, percussion and beautiful words, stunning vocal by Asheni. Perfect remix for long-journey sets and to a car listening. Guys, Khomha?

Daydreamer
22-07-11, 02:43 PM
08. Mario Hammer Featuring Asheni - Life Before the Earthquake (Remix)

I say it's Aerofoil.

KryEd
22-07-11, 02:49 PM
17. Jaydee - Plastic Dreams (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

Jaydee - Plastic Dreams (Koen Groeneveld Remix) + Edit

[youtube:1ppcjv63]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYjVQWSBsTk[/youtube:1ppcjv63]

axt
22-07-11, 02:50 PM
i think it's Why?!? Remix. :D i don't hear khomha in that one

DoMarcikar
22-07-11, 03:15 PM
Ok, bros listen up.
Listen to Khomha's Remix of Back 2 the Dancefloor clearly, very clearly, then to life Before the Earthquake (Remix), It's definetly some Khomha stuff, since Markus' current favourite is Khomha. He talks about him everywhere he can.

Evening Twilight
22-07-11, 04:32 PM
so clhr 121 will be lift off silence or perception in the redlight district?

Ok, bros listen up.
Listen to Khomha's Remix of Back 2 the Dancefloor clearly, very clearly, then to life Before the Earthquake (Remix), It's definetly some Khomha stuff, since Markus' current favourite is Khomha. He talks about him everywhere he can.
Imo its just a new track with LBTE vox added

Daydreamer
22-07-11, 05:18 PM
How are Artento Divini - Lift Off and Delerium - Silence associated with Coldharbour? :shock:

james
22-07-11, 08:26 PM
The way Darren said begging/convincing, pretty sure that means Markus/Coldharbour went out of their way to get the licensing rights for a song. My gut tells me it will probably be Perception in the Redlight District. I am 100% sure it will not be Lift Off Silence. That just doesn't make sense like Daydreamer said. Neither song is signed to CLHR let alone Armada.

We'll find out Wednesday during Markus' 4-hour set though! Can't wait! :)

Evening Twilight
22-07-11, 08:29 PM
How are Artento Divini - Lift Off and Delerium - Silence associated with Coldharbour? :shock:

So how about Trouble in the redlight district and perception which is cass & slide track?? :shock:

Daydreamer
22-07-11, 08:40 PM
So how about Trouble in the redlight district and perception which is cass & slide track?? :shock:
That mashup was made after Markus got the rights of Perception and created his own interpretation which got released on Coldharbour so therefore.

ohcrapitsnico
23-07-11, 02:41 AM
I'd rather have the 2008 version of Perception than Perception in the Redlight District. ;)

I think it'd be kind of pointless to release mashups unless they're on some whole 'nother level like THe Perspective Space and honestly I don't think any of his recent mashups are on that level, I mean the original mix of Perception is pretty damn good on its own. So maybe 121 will be Breathing, WYN (Afterhours mix), and maybe big room recon of Fly to Colors. Breathing and WYN at the least though. :)

Kjuna
23-07-11, 07:30 AM
Nonono, not perception in a red light district - got tired of it so long ago! :oops:

modthispny
23-07-11, 07:57 PM
i absolutely loved this set, and his global gathering set from a few weeks ago.

his dakota tracks add so much depth to his live sets..this man is on a mission and is not holding back.

DJ's...beware.

caesarinho
23-07-11, 10:54 PM
i absolutely loved this set, and his global gathering set from a few weeks ago.

his dakota tracks add so much depth to his live sets..this man is on a mission and is not holding back.

DJ's...beware.

+1

You couldnt say it better. I dream the day when Markus is going to be nr.1 DJ in the world. Its not a question IF but WHEN.. This year he will surely move up from 8th.

james
24-07-11, 05:00 AM
Markus plays a very different style than the people usually voted into the top5 of the DJ Mag Top 100. So if you're referring to that poll...he might never get #1 in it. The people who vote in that poll like cheesey, fluffy trance like AvB and A&B or that poppish house music Deadmau5 and Guetta play.

He might be able to get #1 in the TranceAddict Top 250 though. Might even happen this year.