PDA

View Full Version : 5 August 2011 - MOS, London

MissZivile
30-06-11, 09:10 PM
I think there were already rumours that Markus will be in London August 5th, but I see MOS have now officially listed Markus for that day. There are 3 other Djs playing at the Gallery with Markus, which means he would only be playing for about 1-2 hours.

Well, so that's my 5th August sorted then.

Amir
01-07-11, 04:48 AM
ooh, might make the trip down

Rick Valentine
01-07-11, 02:20 PM
I wont be along for this one i don't think ill catch Markus @ Global Gathering on the 30th July then off to Bulgaria in August.

NeoGeo2k
01-07-11, 06:03 PM
I wont be along for this one i don't think ill catch Markus @ Global Gathering on the 30th July then off to Bulgaria in August.

+1 right here

I would think about a flight if he do some 4 or 5 hour set!
NextStop:
Markus @ Ibiza :)

ed0ni
01-07-11, 08:00 PM
The day before my best friends wedding, so I think I'll skip it this time!

Sheedy
01-07-11, 09:47 PM
Who are the other DJ's???

Havana
02-07-11, 12:36 AM

I would love to know that also! :)

Creamfeilds for me this year. :D

momix
02-07-11, 10:05 AM

Markus Schulz
John O Callaghan
Ashley Wallbridge
Ben Gold

Gareth
16-07-11, 08:08 PM

Markus Schulz
John O Callaghan
Ashley Wallbridge
Ben Gold

Wow... that's some line up. :shock: 8-) :mrgreen:

markus2020
19-07-11, 11:20 PM
Holy S..T! ahhh man .. going to ibiza that week to see Markus at space booked for 1 week come back on the 9th .. ouch this sucks whish i had known would of flown back on the 5th for ministry..... :( :(

Hayley
03-08-11, 12:16 PM
2 sleeps to go :D

MissZivile
06-08-11, 07:06 AM
'right here...right now...righ here...right now...Here we Go!'
He killed it, man!... all of them - one by one!... Was funny when he did the Unicorn sign at the beginning :) ...

I so much enjoyed those 90 minutes!!..In general the set was really fun. I would say it was 'f$*% the Unicorns' set, rather than 'lets slay the bastards'. Either way - awesomeness. Just that it ended in an eyeblink.

The floor was packed though. Harith - you Judas?!?...where have you been?..:) Saw Janiz and Hayley, some other Schulz generals with placards.

Happy Saturday everyone!

And THANK YOU, MARKUS!.. YOU WERE GREAT, AS ALWAYS!

curs3d
08-08-11, 04:19 PM
'right here...right now...righ here...right now...Here we Go!'
He killed it, man!... all of them - one by one!... Was funny when he did the Unicorn sign at the beginning :) ...

I so much enjoyed those 90 minutes!!..In general the set was really fun. I would say it was 'f$*% the Unicorns' set, rather than 'lets slay the bastards'. Either way - awesomeness. Just that it ended in an eyeblink.

The floor was packed though. Harith - you Judas?!?...where have you been?..:) Saw Janiz and Hayley, some other Schulz generals with placards.

Happy Saturday everyone!

And THANK YOU, MARKUS!.. YOU WERE GREAT, AS ALWAYS!

I wasn't playing Judas :lol:. Had last minute amendments to my plans :X

Kjuna
08-08-11, 04:45 PM
Guys, sorry for so noobish question but...what is unicorn? I'm not a native speaker and any dictionary keeps silence about this one :lol:

Sheedy
09-08-11, 07:53 PM
http://vikitr.net/data/media/91/8_unicorn.jpg

its a reference to fluffy over-emotional sounding trance, stuff that above & beyond, armin van buuren, dash berlin and gareth emery play.

markus plays the opposite, dark nasty horrible stuff so unicorn slaying is saying no to the gay stuff and banging out horrible tunes and destroying dancefloors

Kjuna
10-08-11, 09:22 AM
Oh, got it, thx! Could you show the photo of the "unicorn slayer sign" mentioned above? :)