PDA

View Full Version : EDC Las Vegas

jywuster
30-06-11, 04:11 AM
Anyone got the setlist and download for the set? I thought I recognized most of the songs except for one or two. (I swear I heard some drum and bass??? - could be wrong)

modthispny
30-06-11, 06:57 AM
drum and bass i believe was lightwave, which has dnb influence.

he finished off with daydream and silence which were not broadcast.

just do a google search and a lot of download links will come up as we can't post them here.

Kjuna
30-06-11, 07:02 AM
In a tracklisting thread look for EDC 2011. There was a full tracklist.

brett
30-06-11, 06:09 PM
Listened to the set earlier was impressed with the track selection; looking forward to seeing Markus in festival mode at Creamfields later this year :D .

A shame daydream wasnt broadcasted but am a big fan of the massive FUGU and nice to see Lightwave (Club Mix) get an outing.

Anyone know anything about track 5 (ID- ID) looking for a video on youtube at the moment but sounds pretty huge!!

amberella06
30-06-11, 06:49 PM
My good friend is a dnb fanatic---as soon as he started playing whatever it was...i got a text at 6am est saying "OMG, I swear I just heard Markus play a dnb track, and I got video of it---WTF!"

LOL...love it.

jywuster
30-06-11, 08:50 PM
My good friend is a dnb fanatic---as soon as he started playing whatever it was...i got a text at 6am est saying "OMG, I swear I just heard Markus play a dnb track, and I got video of it---WTF!"

LOL...love it.
At first I was like...wtf?...then i was like.. this is awesome! hahaha markus never ceases to surprise me still, even after hearing probably 10 sets from him in the past year and a half.