PDA

View Full Version : What Could Have Been (Music Video)

james
22-06-11, 02:26 PM
[youtube:2ul6f6e5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFfRaqdvLA[/youtube:2ul6f6e5]

Ugh...video seems really dumb to me.

But I still love the song!

topereq
22-06-11, 02:45 PM
i dont get the idea of this video. :?

barto
22-06-11, 03:14 PM
The tune is great of course, but the video it's a joke, yea?

Daydreamer
22-06-11, 04:24 PM
Deleted? :o

imported_GDJB
22-06-11, 04:28 PM
Hello everybody,

This video was not official and has been deleted!

james
22-06-11, 04:34 PM
Hello everybody,

Ahhhhh. You should probably get someone to delete the one from the Armada Music YouTube profile as well.

Rob
22-06-11, 06:03 PM
Am gonna need to puke after seeying this shit, u cant call this a music video, i would call it a waste of time and money :?

barto
22-06-11, 09:58 PM
Hello everybody,

Maybe, but it's still on the page of ArmadaMusic and on the canal on YouTube of Armada.

What a shame! (for me)

bassembm1
23-06-11, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU8M_zJ12CM&feature=feedlik

its official , its by Armada official account and here is the total description of the video
" The dream is finally being revealed. In the next month, one by one, we will unlock a new video of Markus Schulz' 'Do You Dream?' album. To celebrate the release of the 'World Tour Documentary' DVD, Markus decided to have music videos made of the tracks he holds closest to his heart. The results are stunning, and evoke all the emotions a dream can have.
Start dreaming, as we kick off this series of music videos with the hauntingly beautiful 'What Could Have Been'."

buraksbt
23-06-11, 08:31 PM
As for me, this is not a serious hard-worked video, just a simple production for advertisement such and such. Because, it said they will make this for all tracks of the album.

Actually I always don't like Armada's video clips.. I wonder what they think about their video works, how can they like those videos haha :lol:

imported_GDJB
23-06-11, 09:57 PM
Hey guys,

Just an update on this...Markus did not approve these and their not official as Markus thinks the videos are horrible as well!

Hopefully we can figure out why these are going up! Thank you for understanding.

Daydreamer
23-06-11, 10:23 PM
Markus finally expresses his opinion about Armada lol :lol:

james
24-06-11, 12:40 AM
Hey guys,

Just an update on this...Markus did not approve these and their not official as Markus thinks the videos are horrible as well!

Hopefully we can figure out why these are going up! Thank you for understanding.

Haha.

auteuil
24-06-11, 02:38 AM
"The results are stunning.."

well...

CarlosSR
24-06-11, 12:53 PM
I thought the video was so bad it was hilarious. I LOLed.

But seriously, how does this happen? I know Markus has a lot of creative input for his videos.

bassembm1
24-06-11, 04:08 PM
Hey guys,

hope that Armada can understand this

foothegreat
24-06-11, 07:21 PM
Markus Schulz and Armada just don't fit. Seriously, Armada and their commercial crap can fuck right off

DoMarcikar
25-06-11, 02:36 PM
Should I be glad, I didn't watch the video?

james
25-06-11, 04:08 PM
I ono, you missed out on some hot chick (pun intended!) moving her arms a lot.

CarlosSR
25-06-11, 04:39 PM
I thought the guy was pretty hilarious, and the chick was indeed hot. However I couldn't see the relevance of the video to the actual song.

curs3d
26-06-11, 05:22 PM
AWW i missed it :(?