PDA

View Full Version : Above & Beyond (LIVE)

meshblorg
14-06-11, 02:44 AM
Any more fans of Group Therapy? You gotta catch these guys live sometime.

2,500 view video I made of their killer show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUYaYAsqLqw

:D

Evening Twilight
14-06-11, 10:15 AM
This Album simply sucks.

MoscowSystem
14-06-11, 11:58 AM
I like Group Therapy, maybe its not as good as Tri-State, but some tunes r really really great, thats my opinion

hellosam
14-06-11, 06:23 PM
just saw them in DC

the set was ...meh.... the begining the bass was up so high i couldnt even understand what was happening!

but the second half of the set was fantastic and paavo kept typing out stuff for us to read on the screen one thing i loved was regarding all the small memories...the small little things in life...

which happens to be my faith..... <3 <3 im a religious bneliever in the beautiful little things in life....nothing else will save you...or get you there

i throoughly enjoyed the show even with the iffy start :)

sjhilllandscapes
14-06-11, 09:43 PM
I cant watch above and beyond for the simple reason the funny looking one with glasses looks like he is being possessed by a higher power when he is on stage, hilarious at first but annoying after a while. I'm a coldharbour citizen so obviously cant stand group therepy either.

hellosam
14-06-11, 10:28 PM
^^ woaher

those are some words

the "alien" you speak of it the INSANELY skilled Paavo. Who, btw, has a few alias' you should take a peak at before specifically shooting him down

but wait. i see youre not in this for talent or music...just looks

fair enough...i happen to think hes DREAMY!!

nom!

and that excitement he shows prior to getting behind the decks... ::: SWOON :::

Ill take him! More for MEEE!!!!

james
14-06-11, 10:35 PM
whoa, don't hate Paavo

Paavo is honestly my favorite part of see A&B, no offense to Tony/Jono, but it's always a little less entertaining when it's them

bassembm1
14-06-11, 11:05 PM
Any more fans of Group Therapy? You gotta catch these guys live sometime.

2,500 view video I made of their killer show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUYaYAsqLqw

for me So much vocals ,, no pure trance tracks

Havana
15-06-11, 08:55 PM
Totally with Sam on this one. Paavo exudes energy and entertainment. He really gets into the swing of things behind the decks, and I think that's great. The way he rubs his hands together when a massive euphoric track comes on lol! Long live Paavo!!

amberella06
15-06-11, 09:07 PM
Tony & Paavo are my favorite pairing. Jono is pretty to look at, but sorta boring...

modthispny
15-06-11, 10:15 PM
i've seen above and beyond 4x in the past year, i know they have a very huge following but they put me to sleep.

(and i've seen them 4x because i've always wanted to give them another chance)

hellosam
16-06-11, 03:47 PM
i've seen above and beyond 4x in the past year, i know they have a very huge following but they put me to sleep.

(and i've seen them 4x because i've always wanted to give them another chance)

theyre deff not what they used to be but sometimes i think its fair to accept and understand that some things can never last long or be duplicated. they had an amazing few years and so many things came in line to create it...and its over...but its residual glow still remains! they throw in their classics and it reminds me of times in the past involving them and their music and i smile and itll never be duplicated but never be forgotten

so long live paavo and tony and jono

although yeah its better with paavo and tony. not to mention- irl theyre just more fun too. jono, i was convinced hated me for years bc he doesnt really speak or smile or anything while paavo and tony are CLOWNS and always having fun!