PDA

View Full Version : Unsupported Huge Tracks?

buraksbt
01-06-11, 11:21 PM
I couldn't understand why the Coldharbour Dub of Dark Heart Waiting wasn't added to Do You Dream: The Extended Remixes? That track was amazing just like 2010 Big Room Remix of Fly To Colors. One of those wasn't supported by even Markus himself and other one couldn't get release. Both of them deserved a better support, I think Markus killed his two of the best tracks ever. Also the other remake, Without You Near disappeared too..

james
01-06-11, 11:49 PM
Fly To Colors (Big Room Remix) and Without You Near (Afterhours Remix) are still played by Markus at gigs, particularly his extended sets. There are no plans to release them.

Dunno why the Coldharbour Dub of DHW didn't get more support or featured on the remix album.

CarlosSR
01-06-11, 11:51 PM
As for WYN Afterhours Mix, he told me himself that was a tune specially made for his sets.

Trust me, I know how you feel about it though. Who knows, maybe he's saving these tunes for a rainy day?

Daydreamer
02-06-11, 09:00 AM
I think Markus is waiting for the right time to release his tracks like Fly To Colors, Without You Near and Breathing. Right now he has been the nr.8 over the past 3 years so he could still move up which is a better right time.

The Coldharbour Dub of Dark Heart Waiting wasn't that huge in my opinion, there was no Coldharbour sound at all and it was made together with Marcus Schössow. It got played 1 time on GDJB 15 April 2010 though. ;)

Sheedy
02-06-11, 07:17 PM
I actually think that Dub mix is very good, the bassline is chugging. The song reminds me of an early version of Sleepwalkers.

buraksbt
02-06-11, 10:51 PM
I think Markus is waiting for the right time to release his tracks like Fly To Colors, Without You Near and Breathing. Right now he has been the nr.8 over the past 3 years so he could still move up which is a better right time.

The Coldharbour Dub of Dark Heart Waiting wasn't that huge in my opinion, there was no Coldharbour sound at all and it was made together with Marcus Schössow. It got played 1 time on GDJB 15 April 2010 though. ;)

Yes, I forgot Breathing remix, that was huge too. :)

I loved Coldharbour Dub, and its absolutely Coldharbour sound as for me, main melody is %100 coldharbourish and also its a simply proggy and dark track.. I know you as far as your comments, how do you dislike that track really? :lol:

Daydreamer
02-06-11, 10:56 PM
how do you dislike that track really? :lol:
I just never liked it and I probably never will, nothing special to explain about actually. :)

buraksbt
02-06-11, 11:56 PM
It got played 1 time on GDJB 15 April 2010 though. ;)

Sometimes I still listen it with following tracks Does She Kow Yet and Surrender :D

Rick Valentine
13-06-11, 10:39 PM
I dont even think he will release them and in a way why should he, its one thing to make good remix's/edits of tracks.
But its another thing to have them exclusively in your sets i even have edits of tracks in my sets and sometimes people ask for them, i hate to say no but at the end of the day with exclusive stuff you stand out.
If everyone was able to get there hands on it you wouldn't stand out as much.

CarlosSR
14-06-11, 04:13 AM
/\ Very good point.

alchemy
18-06-11, 10:01 PM
The dub mix was released as part of the Dark Heart Waiting single package. I guess releasing this as part of the remix album didn't make much business sense