PDA

View Full Version : Dakota - Sleepwalkers ( Arnej Remix )

bassembm1
25-05-11, 05:02 PM
arnej made a poll on his official Fan Page on Facebook about an artist that he will remix a track for him , the poll was so close between Armin and Markus , he chooses to remix the latest production by Markus here is the statues " After over a 1000 votes, the correct answer is Markus Schulz! I will be remixing his latest single, Sleepwalkers (the insturmental) ;) " , any news about this remix !!! :D

CarlosSR
25-05-11, 05:37 PM
I too am impatiently waiting on news of this remix. :D

Daydreamer
25-05-11, 05:48 PM
Nice to see Arnej doing a remix for Coldharbour again, although I must say that I was not impressed at all with We Need Them, For the People and his remix of What so we'll just see.

SergioS
25-05-11, 06:15 PM
Nice!

NeoGeo2k
25-05-11, 07:46 PM
WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW

This will be huge :o

SKTranceFan
25-05-11, 08:51 PM
Nice to see Arnej doing a remix for Coldharbour again, although I must say that I was not impressed at all with We Need Them, For the People and his remix of What so we'll just see.

yah but Through the Darkness and X were MASSIVE

Daydreamer
25-05-11, 08:56 PM

yah but Through the Darkness and X were MASSIVE
Neither of those too in my opinion... 8 Wonders remix of Free of You is decent though.