PDA

View Full Version : Grandmaster Mele Mel?

buraksbt
15-05-11, 02:53 AM
I heard some quirky news that Sleepwalkers has also a vocal mix, featuring Grandmaster Mele Mel and Scorpio. Is it true??

I think its bizarre to blend hip-hop vocals and trance. I don't want to be prejudiced, hip-hop vocals can be enthusing and powerful (Like "Miami 2 Ibiza" and "What a Wonderful World"). It is cool, I liked those tracks but I don't listen to those vocals often, it is not my -or our- style. Also that is very away from Markus' style. Let's see what will it be like... :)

amberella06
15-05-11, 05:12 AM
It's true....but I haven't heard it yet---some of my friends were at the video shoot for Sleepwalkers and told me about it.

Havana
15-05-11, 09:23 AM
And I seem to remember Heather tweeting about Grandmaster Flash being at the The Harbour studios a couple of weeks back :)

james
15-05-11, 07:05 PM
It didn't come out well in my opinion. The melody to Sleepwalkers just doesn't go with rap. Not sure any real vocals would go well with it. But I am also prejudice probably. The only track with rap over it that I like is

Ferry Corsten ft. Guru - Junk

buraksbt
15-05-11, 11:32 PM
It didn't come out well in my opinion. The melody to Sleepwalkers just doesn't go with rap.

In the first instance I thinked like you but if they do that, probably they found it suitable. :lol:

james
16-05-11, 02:11 AM
Markus obviously enjoyed making it, a lot.