PDA

View Full Version : 17 June 2011: Markus @ Pacha NYC

hellosam
29-04-11, 10:05 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIP booked :)

Heheheheh we OWN pacha....word spread like wild fire and by 3pm today i had FIFTEEN PEOPLE on my table....IM SO EXCITED!

That means only the REAL FANS will be up in vip for this which is FANTASTIC we dont have to deal with any losers!

NYC and DC trance family is FLIPPPPPING out for this show....which duh, of course they would...but wow....just wow!!! I have a feeling this is going to be Markus best NYC gig YET!

AHHHHH Im so happy to be BACK IN ACTION!!!! NO more strings tying this LADY DOWN!!!

everyone. be prepared.

reddevil09
29-04-11, 10:29 PM
:) cannot wait.

modthispny
29-04-11, 11:55 PM
this is going to be awesome.

last show you guys were surprised to how hard he threw it down, now imagine with his recent change in direction, going to be even crazier.

audioex3
30-04-11, 01:40 AM
Been waiting for this announcement for over a month now!! Can't freaking wait! I couldn't make it last year and it killed me... this will be epic (he is on fire recently!).

Already imagining getting blasted by the cold fog during sleepwalkers!! :o :shock:

chimera
30-04-11, 08:37 AM
oh my i soooooo want to go, this might be my first trip back to nyc since i moved to the west side. if so, sam i'll see you in VIP :D

SKTranceFan
30-04-11, 09:39 PM
I will definitely be there. Hope to see some of you there

hellosam
04-05-11, 04:37 PM
@Wai i realllllllly hope you can com

@audioex3 pacha has cold fog? youre not the first one to say this- ive been going for 7 years....and never once felt the co2 hahahah

(im kind of a brat though for the big shows im in vip- maybe thats why)

I can not WAIT. We OWN vip

27 people- we own the dj booth area...no a**holes can get in the way of this night now!

hollygallager
04-05-11, 08:43 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
Hahahahahaha YES.
SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
44 days!!!!! VIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP with SAM <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

SKTranceFan
05-05-11, 05:11 AM
Wow im really excited for this i hope can get tix. Also hope to see the Markus forum family there as well as some of the trancefamily

hellosam
06-05-11, 04:21 PM
Wow im really excited for this i hope can get tix. Also hope to see the Markus forum family there as well as some of the trancefamily

Youre welcome (anyone is here!) to join us in VIP if youd like- its not the best deal ill be honest...but when i booked it it was originally for just 6 people...so THAT was a deal. Now that we are at 22 Officially....the deal portion kinda disapeared. HAHAHAH

But its the good DJ Booth section and a great place to hang out.

PM me if you are interested :)

Either way we ALL need to say hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Holly.... <3 <3 <3 FINALLLLYY!!

gavinsm3
13-05-11, 04:01 PM
WOW hellosam,

You move fast, already booked VIP for Markus! I'll see you there, perhaps upstairs tonight to Gareth too.

Markus was awesome in Miami in March, two wonderful shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hellosam
16-05-11, 05:31 PM
^^ hehehehe i have to make sure everything is PERFECT for nyc hahahah

Ohhhh no gareth for me....too many people....too little good trance...hahahaha

talala
24-05-11, 01:47 AM
where can i buy tickets?? :?

LSG
25-05-11, 07:42 PM
Hey Sam,

How much per person on the V.I.P table?

modthispny
25-05-11, 11:37 PM
you guys are in for a TREAT.

SKTranceFan
25-05-11, 11:57 PM

I hope he plays all dancefloor destroyers. I want to have my brain explode that night

SKTranceFan
26-05-11, 12:04 AM
Also how long is the set he is playing?

AndyM989
26-05-11, 05:39 AM

I hope he plays all dancefloor destroyers. I want to have my brain explode that night

Don't worry, he'll play those and more. Like modthispny said, you guys are in very a special treat.

audioex3
26-05-11, 06:50 AM
got my tix!!! Im too excited!

http://www.madeevent.com/events/Markus- ... 11-madeweb (http://www.madeevent.com/events/Markus-Schulz-Pacha-June-2011-madeweb)

SKTranceFan
26-05-11, 08:09 PM

Don't worry, he'll play those and more. Like modthispny said, you guys are in very a special treat.

im guessing you know something i dont?

hellosam
31-05-11, 04:47 PM
Hey Sam,

How much per person on the V.I.P table?

im sorry im so late in a response on this.

160 which includes tip- like i said- its just a normal price no deals here...crowd got to big for me to be able to pull my normal "stunts" hahahaha

vanman73
01-06-11, 02:03 AM
17 days!!!! :D :D :D

Sam, thanks for coordinating VIP!

hellosam
01-06-11, 04:15 PM
^^ of COURSE!! hehehe my pleasure.

guys im seriously starting to lose sleep over this already!

3 hours of sleep last night with 4 hours of daydreaming about the show (is it day dreaming while im in bed? or is that like....awake dreaming? there must be another word hahah...oh. yeah. FANTASIZING!)

two nights in a row hahaha

LSG
01-06-11, 05:33 PM
Sucks that Markus is not doing a Solo set as he did last year @ Pacha...

Hopefully his set will be an extended one.

hellosam
01-06-11, 08:05 PM
^^ markus did not do a solo set last year at pacha

or any year for that matter.

He does extended sets though....hopefully well get lucky and receive one in two weeks

since theres no closer....im gunna go out on a limb here and PRAY REALLY HARD

reddevil09
01-06-11, 08:39 PM
will be there! just got my ticket. :D

talala
02-06-11, 12:38 AM
info please! will it be a long set??... ;)

SKTranceFan
06-06-11, 09:40 AM
any new info on this set? getting my tix in the next few days

reddevil09
06-06-11, 07:37 PM
All i want to hear is a long set with a little bit of Koolhaus and a few classics like Eighties and Attention Deficit - What and Greasepaint( he would never play this live lol) and

SAINTS! DU EET MARKOOSE :)

audioex3
07-06-11, 12:29 AM
Got my tix in the mail!

Sooooo ready! :D

I think this will be the night of all nights for me.... and if he plays an extended set than I will be in heaven!

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5548/markustix.png

SKTranceFan
07-06-11, 02:42 AM
How long would an extended set typically be?

CarlosSR
07-06-11, 03:02 AM
Markus plays everything you want to listen to and then throws in a few surprises. Trust me, you're gonna have a ball.

auteuil
07-06-11, 03:21 AM
Gaahh I really don't wanna miss this! I live in philly at the moment, and I will be in NY during that weekend. Not sure whether I will be able to bring my friends to this tho, might be going alone. If anyone is in the same position and want to meet up, message me!

audioex3
07-06-11, 03:29 AM

Typically the sets at Pacha are 3 hrs but I haven't seen Markus there yet. Markus loves to play long sets (says it all the time...he could build up,etc) and most others just play enough. From reading around the internet..past years his sets are usually 4+ hrs..with a max of around 7hrs once at Pacha (read this..so dont take to bank).

The openers are playing B2B (they are good too.. Zack ROTH & Jason JOLLINS :P ) so maybe Markus takes over 1:30am ish and goes to 6-7am+...

So extended for Pacha would be 4+hrs....super extended 6hrs+ 8-)

audioex3
07-06-11, 03:35 AM
Gaahh I really don't wanna miss this! I live in philly at the moment, and I will be in NY during that weekend. Not sure whether I will be able to bring my friends to this tho, might be going alone. If anyone is in the same position and want to meet up, message me!

Dude I go alone all the time... most my friends don't like EDM and the ones that do like Dubstep :roll: (i like too but gets old fast...lol) so very rare I go out with a group to Pacha. Plus im too hardcore I never leave Pacha before 4:30am..lolz

I'm down to meet up... theres a bar on the corner where I get a drink sometimes b4 the action.

auteuil
07-06-11, 03:50 AM

Dude I go alone all the time... most my friends don't like EDM and the ones that do like Dubstep :roll: (i like too but gets old fast...lol) so very rare I go out with a group to Pacha. Plus im too hardcore I never leave Pacha before 4:30am..lolz

I'm down to meet up... theres a bar on the corner where I get a drink sometimes b4 the action.

hah that sounds familiar with the dubstep and all.. yeah dude sounds great, give me time and place and i'll be there!

SKTranceFan
07-06-11, 05:15 AM
i might me going alone too. I only have 1 request for this set.. Markus if you read this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE play the guvernment ID. Thats all I ask. and maybe throw in DNA extractor in there :D

hellosam
08-06-11, 05:40 PM

Typically the sets at Pacha are 3 hrs but I haven't seen Markus there yet. Markus loves to play long sets (says it all the time...he could build up,etc) and most others just play enough. From reading around the internet..past years his sets are usually 4+ hrs..with a max of around 7hrs once at Pacha (read this..so dont take to bank).

The openers are playing B2B (they are good too.. Zack ROTH & Jason JOLLINS :P ) so maybe Markus takes over 1:30am ish and goes to 6-7am+...

So extended for Pacha would be 4+hrs....super extended 6hrs+ 8-)

actualllllyyy....

hehehe

lets go all the way back

spirit- i think it was 7am when we left.

Pacha 2007- we left at 6am

2008- 6am

2009 5am

2010- im a little hazy to be honest i almost put 5am here but i think i am wrong....it was a GOOD NIGHT

He normally is on no later then 12am

so..........

normally B2B sets mean there are two DJs at no more then 2 hours....mostly, lately...a B2B set is only an hour due to time slot availability (lack of) (yeah its bass ackwards imo but its most of the reason B2B sets even exist now adays)

SO i would hope that means theres a FIRM 12am slot for markus. if not earlier.

Id call anyone an idiot for not being there by 1030....just sayin

hellosam
08-06-11, 05:43 PM
Re: going alone...

DO IT! first...youll meet us all. As long as you stay past 4. Most of my friends and I are not willing to brave the crowd until it thins out to just the true markus lovers....

second, youre going to make so many new friends! Esp at a Schulz show...i have so many friends thanks to markus!! <3

Re: requests

OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA

phynn phynn phynn phynn phynn

hahahha

ok that was a given...whatever

reddevil09
08-06-11, 08:01 PM
see you guys there! ;)

SKTranceFan
10-06-11, 09:32 PM
Re: going alone...

DO IT! first...youll meet us all. As long as you stay past 4. Most of my friends and I are not willing to brave the crowd until it thins out to just the true markus lovers....

second, youre going to make so many new friends! Esp at a Schulz show...i have so many friends thanks to markus!! <3

Re: requests

OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA

phynn phynn phynn phynn phynn

hahahha

ok that was a given...whatever

since im going alone i will be there till the damn venue kicks me out! True Markus worshipper right here. So are you saying he could be playing a 5 hour set?

vanman73
10-06-11, 09:46 PM
Ask and you shall receive.....from Markus' FB blog

"Next weekend is also another massive one, because it’s not only my return to the Big Apple, the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour recording equipment is coming along with me for the ride. I can’t wait to return to Pacha and see all the great New York tranceaddicts again. I think I’m down to play an extended set there so like MOS tonight, I’m hoping you’ll all be preparing yourselves for a late night and going home in broad daylight!"

Not only is it a World Tour stop, but an extended set till the sun is shining!! :o :o

I go solo to all the shows and meet up with the NYTA's!

Requests.....

Alan Fitzpatrick vs. Nadia Ali - Paranoize Rapture (Markus Schulz Mashup)
Julian Jeweil - Techno Corner (Original Mix)
Blue & Black - Long Day

See everyone in 1 week!!

amberella06
10-06-11, 09:49 PM
Hmm....Now I want to come! I've already made plans to go to Atlanta to see PVD...oh well...At least I have Miami July 2!

audioex3
10-06-11, 10:21 PM
:shock: wow :o This really is going to be the nights of all nights this year in NYC!

I might need to have someone get me home after this... :lol:

Never thought this would be a WT with last year being one... thats 2 for me this year! MIA and NYC... what a year!

SKTranceFan
10-06-11, 10:22 PM

"Next weekend is also another massive one, because it’s not only my return to the Big Apple, the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour recording equipment is coming along with me for the ride. I can’t wait to return to Pacha and see all the great New York tranceaddicts again. I think I’m down to play an extended set there so like MOS tonight, I’m hoping you’ll all be preparing yourselves for a late night and going home in broad daylight!"

Not only is it a World Tour stop, but an extended set till the sun is shining!! :o :o

Requests.....

Blue & Black - Long Day

See everyone in 1 week!!

OMG. I just got more excited than ive ever been my whole life. Well def guverment ID and dna extractor or on top of my request list. Also i think we should start a list of everyone who will be there all night so we can all meet up

SKTranceFan
10-06-11, 10:39 PM
Alright officially got my tix. New york Markus-Family you better be in full effect up there for me

hollygallager
12-06-11, 01:10 AM
Can we be realistic about pacha letting markus play til 7am?
I just don't see it happening..
That said...... Circumstances are forcing me to jump on a 6:20am bus back to CT :( :( :(
Since my first Markus gig I've never left early, and maybe it's just killing me that I've gotta be out the door and in a cab by 6:05 at the latest lmao. :-/

Though it might reaffirm some faith in pacha if they do let him! Gotta look at the bright side!

And... I'm listening to the tbt2 gdjb again right now and &&@""$"$&" I am excited for Friday!

reddevil09
12-06-11, 02:13 AM
Right so who's going? I'd love to see everyone who's going and meet them! :)

vanman73
12-06-11, 03:07 AM
Me!!!

Hi, I'm Chris, from NJ. I'll be in VIP with Sam and crew.

Looking forward to meeting you!

SKTranceFan
12-06-11, 03:15 AM
Im sam from PA. We should plan a meet

auteuil
12-06-11, 04:35 AM
I will be there! Just got my ticket, sooo excited right now!

I'm Erik, originally from Sweden, based in Philadelphia atm.

reddevil09
12-06-11, 06:49 AM
Hahha everyones from the Tri state! nice :D if you have a twitter! follow @reddevil09
will let you guys know when im heading there! :D

talala
12-06-11, 07:07 AM
Im going!! I'll flight to NY on tuesday, so excited!!
Im Raúl btw 8-)

chimera
12-06-11, 09:04 AM

Requests.....

Blue & Black - Long Day

See everyone in 1 week!!
damn damn damn why do i live in oregon...ugh have a drink in my stead chris :) and tell kelly et al i expect text updates :p

reddevil09
12-06-11, 09:52 AM
Just like Every single time i see you Markoose, i'm gonna request a few regulars!
1. KOOLHAUS. ( Please please please please please please?)
2. Algarve - Greasepaint
3. Attention Deficit - What? LOL idk if you'll ever play these live... sigh! XD

But anything from Sessions 2004 will work! :)

SKTranceFan
13-06-11, 01:46 AM
We should set up some kind of way to meet after the crowd thins out.

SKTranceFan
14-06-11, 02:45 AM
Would anyone be interested starting an email list that someone can use to email everyone details of where and when we markusites can meet when the crowd thins out? Think it would be fun to meet everyone and put a face to the forum name :)

reddevil09
14-06-11, 04:59 AM
You're right!

:?

Who all are going again?

SKTranceFan
14-06-11, 05:30 AM
Im def going. HelloSam is also and a some other people who havent spoken up much

hellosam
14-06-11, 06:20 PM
Can we be realistic about pacha letting markus play til 7am?
I just don't see it happening..
That said...... Circumstances are forcing me to jump on a 6:20am bus back to CT
Since my first Markus gig I've never left early, and maybe it's just killing me that I've gotta be out the door and in a cab by 6:05 at the latest lmao. :-/

Though it might reaffirm some faith in pacha if they do let him! Gotta look at the bright side!

And... I'm listening to the tbt2 gdjb again right now and &&@""$"$&" I am excited for Friday!

:( yeah its been a while since markus has been allowed to play that long.

Honestly i think it will depend on the crowd and how much money pacha makes that night hahahahaa

BUT he HAS done it...a couple times so maybe

IM SO TORN bc part of me wants to pray he ends at 6pm for you holly and another part of me wants him to play through SUNDAY! hahahahahahah

...in the end...i think youll be fine with a 6:05 cab home....

hellosam
14-06-11, 06:21 PM
oh and i thought of this

I reallly would love to hear:

Mason- You Are Not Alone

EEEEEEEEEK :) :) :)

hollygallager
14-06-11, 06:40 PM
IM SO TORN bc part of me wants to pray he ends at 6pm for you holly and another part of me wants him to play through SUNDAY! hahahahahahah

HAHAHAHHA I know I am being so selfish praying for my own sake that Markus doesn't play longer than I can stay!!! AHAHAHAH I'm such a b! :P

I'll stop! In fact, I HOPE pacha lets him play til 7am! I really really really do!

reddevil09
14-06-11, 07:07 PM
Mason tune is immense! Doubt hell play that live... a bit on the slower side no? All i wanna hear is Some Massive classics and NOTHING AT ALL... also not to forget! he did premier Perception in last years NYC WT :)

he also played some 16 bit lolitas stuff last year! sigh! i cannot wait..

KOOLHAUS PLEASE?!

tcresine
14-06-11, 07:48 PM
See you guys there!

hellosam
14-06-11, 10:29 PM

HAHAHAHHA I know I am being so selfish praying for my own sake that Markus doesn't play longer than I can stay!!! AHAHAHAH I'm such a b! :P

I'll stop! In fact, I HOPE pacha lets him play til 7am! I really really really do!

you know DAMN well....that all the rest of us would wish the same thing if we were in YOUR shoes..hahah so dont feel bad!!!!!!! <3

hellosam
14-06-11, 10:30 PM
Mason tune is immense! Doubt hell play that live... a bit on the slower side no? All i wanna hear is Some Massive classics and NOTHING AT ALL... also not to forget! he did premier Perception in last years NYC WT :)

KOOLHAUS PLEASE?!

the beginings of his extended sets are super proggy and i think it would reallly work. . . . please?!

hellosam
14-06-11, 10:31 PM
See you guys there!

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYA!! cant wait to see you guys again!!!!

Were meeting up at 10ish at the bar near (like literally half a block away) from Pacha! Come come come TA meet up!

EVERYONE COME!! :) :)

SKTranceFan
15-06-11, 02:58 AM
See you guys there!

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYA!! cant wait to see you guys again!!!!

Were meeting up at 10ish at the bar near (like literally half a block away) from Pacha! Come come come TA meet up!

EVERYONE COME!! :) :)

Not 21 yet but ill make an appearance. Plus we should all meet up on the floor once the crowd thins out

reddevil09
15-06-11, 03:30 AM

KOOLHAUS PLEASE?!

the beginings of his extended sets are super proggy and i think it would reallly work. . . . please?!

exactly! lets hope!
I want to hear Nothing at all live ( havent heard it live in so long )
Also Valley of Dreams
and Koolhaus!?

Please can everyone tell him to play Koolhaus live? XD

audioex3
15-06-11, 04:10 AM
I'm so there...i mean i did post my tix . 8-) Gonna be a special night for me. First time seeing Markus at Pacha (Had the worst scheduling luck the past 3 years with school,etc..and before that I was too young..haha), infact the only other time I saw Markus in NYC was for EZoo 2010. :o
Had a blast in MIA at Space for the WT so I know this is def gonna be a night I will always remember...kinda like when you 1st see a huge name and everything is just great...everyone is happy..you feel like a kid again...and you meet cool people! :)

Def +1 for Koolhaus! I want to hear soooo many tracks friday! Gonna listen to a few tonight, tomorrow and request one or two in the coming days.
Been going nuts to Katowice and Green Valley in the gym but he is def going to play those! I feel sry for those ppl around me on the dance floor when these come on....and about 10 other songs!

BTW so ppl meeting at that corner bar across 2nd ave is that?

reddevil09
15-06-11, 04:30 AM
True true! I missed 2009 at pacha.. 2010 i was there! best wt ive been too. But then Space closing set on sunday in march made it my most memorable markoose gig. But hopefully friday will beat that! sigh! CAN"t WAIT!

SKTranceFan
15-06-11, 08:45 AM
This is actually gonna be my first Markooose live set. Im sooooo unbelieavably stoked.

infectedSt0rm
15-06-11, 11:41 AM
lol at "when the dance floor thins out"
dont be surprised if some dude starts rubbing up on you while holding his girl

Zack just got married this week
both him and Jason are monsters on the decks!
2 beasts to tame!

anyway, what time is everyone meeting up at the bar?
i want to go in at 10
ill be wearing a brown rvca shirt i think

LSG
15-06-11, 03:49 PM
My Track request for the night @ Pacha:

Markus Schulz pres. Dakota - In A Green Valley
3rd Planet - UFO Here

reddevil09
15-06-11, 04:06 PM
HAHAHA Pacha has digusting people... but if you have a good group of friends going with you, circles always work! Just make sure you dont let drunkees pass you and shit... it gets pretty rowdy!

audioex3
15-06-11, 08:14 PM
From last year... 1:03 epic! :shock:
[youtube:3rvdhf28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey_vZ5z3sek[/youtube:3rvdhf28]

hellosam
15-06-11, 08:29 PM
HAHAHA Pacha has digusting people... but if you have a good group of friends going with you, circles always work! Just make sure you dont let drunkees pass you and shit... it gets pretty rowdy!

sadly every place has nasty people...i used to travel all over alone and had not a care in the world. now i cant go anywhere with out someone i trust to be watching over me....its sad

but oh well

as long as theres good bass i can still have fun! hehehehe

SKTranceFan
15-06-11, 09:33 PM

sadly every place has nasty people...i used to travel all over alone and had not a care in the world. now i cant go anywhere with out someone i trust to be watching over me....its sad

but oh well

as long as theres good bass i can still have fun! hehehehe

Whats the name of the corner bar you guys are goin to? im probably gonna get to new york around 10ish. ill be in a blue plaid button down or vneck with lion on it.

reddevil09
15-06-11, 10:10 PM
they made changes to pacha i heard?! ive never been there since like feb! but i heard its betternow :O

reddevil09
15-06-11, 10:11 PM
think im gonna wear my Markus Schulz DYD shirt... tall indian kid! lol hard to miss i think
D:
if nothing ill be the one crying when he drops Koolhaus! lol :X

audioex3
15-06-11, 10:25 PM
they made changes to pacha i heard?! ive never been there since like feb! but i heard its betternow :O

LCD screens on the left and right and a long one right on the dancefloor just below the dj.

Here's a pic I took during SVD set 2 weeks ago.
http://i56.tinypic.com/34zdfcy.jpg

It's pretty sweet.... esp when it goes from darkness (buildup) to full on chaos (the drooop).
And more lights, effects added.

reddevil09
16-06-11, 12:11 AM
nice! still the people who go there are shite! lmao

vanman73
16-06-11, 01:54 AM
See everyone in 1 week!!
damn damn damn why do i live in oregon...ugh have a drink in my stead chris :) and tell kelly et al i expect text updates :p

Wai....I shall and will make sure Kelly sends updates.

We'll tell him you'll see him in Vegas with Kelly :P

The official countdown to craziness has begun!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see everyone! I'll be the guy with salt and pepper hair!

FYI......TBT2 has me mesmerized :shock: :shock:

hollygallager
16-06-11, 02:28 PM

LCD screens on the left and right and a long one right on the dancefloor just below the dj.

Here's a pic I took during SVD set 2 weeks ago.
http://i56.tinypic.com/34zdfcy.jpg

It's pretty sweet.... esp when it goes from darkness (buildup) to full on chaos (the drooop).
And more lights, effects added.

WOW that doesn't even look like pacha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so confused!

i don't think I've been to pacha since september 2010 LOL

hellosam
16-06-11, 03:39 PM
^^ its exactly the same. same layout. same amount of room. same crowd. same bartenders...hahah

they just have the LED screens now.

well be in vip. so its all the same to us

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

god im such a brat...

infectedSt0rm
16-06-11, 07:31 PM
Pacha Tomorrow!!

reddevil09
16-06-11, 08:38 PM
Saints
Koolhaus
Nothing at all
Maybe something from Sessions 2004? can we please Markoose?

( lol ive spammed him so much on twitter ) XD

SKTranceFan
16-06-11, 09:11 PM
Guvernment ID and DNA Extractor are top on my list. Ill be the dude with an express T with a huge lion on it and a watch and ear piercings

audioex3
16-06-11, 11:09 PM
hit me with these!

Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Final Cloud (Markus Schulz Edit)
Koolhaus

Slides .... so I can do the cowbell dance and impress the ladies! 8-) :lol:

...also wouldn't mind hearing the long ...Perception! Always get chills when I listen to last years NYC WT and hearing it come in! :D

Can't wait to here all the great ID's going around...I know they will be played so I didn't ask about them. I love NYC, always brings the best of a dj or we will def remember.. :twisted:

My goodness let it be friday already!

..btw I'll prob be wearing black! MS style!

reddevil09
16-06-11, 11:31 PM
:) nice! i love those requests! Perfect i havent heard live in soo long!
i hope he plays a few classics! always fun to hear those live... heard so many in miami! felt good to see that clhr classics touch to his set! :)

auteuil
17-06-11, 02:40 AM
Tomorrow!

One request: Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Markus Schulz Remix)

reddevil09
17-06-11, 04:47 AM
Tomorrow!

One request: Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Markus Schulz Remix)

he ended with that in Miami! sigh!

I hope he plays it again tho... i'd die again!

SKTranceFan
17-06-11, 06:40 PM
Today is the big day! everyone ready?!!?!!!!?!?!

hollygallager
17-06-11, 07:30 PM
OK SO,
the bar is called the landmark on 46&11 and i'll probably be there by 9:30 pm. wearing some black lacey thing and drinking beers!!!!

audioex3
17-06-11, 07:42 PM
So ready! I think I am ...I think I am... :lol:

More tbt2 gdjb all day today and some Markus Classics to get me ready and if I have time WT LA! haha ...talk about pregaming!

I wanna be at that bar by 10 the latest and in da club by 11 to see Zack and Jason B2B! Hopefully I don't have to wait for anyone of my friends (they like to run late).

hellosam
17-06-11, 08:40 PM
one more hour of work OMG kill me get this over with i cant wait togo home yummy vodka is waiting for me then MARKUSSSSSS

guys. i might not make it

audioex3
18-06-11, 12:15 AM
<4hrs till music starts! and about less than 7 hrs till Markus rocks the house!

hollygallager
18-06-11, 03:58 AM
Hmmm this bar meetup thing is tough.. But im the chick at the bar reading the Schulz forums on my iPhone hahhahahhahahahaa

SKTranceFan
18-06-11, 12:32 PM
OMG Markus absolutely destroyed it tonight.

CarlosSR
18-06-11, 01:41 PM
Sounds like you had fun 8-)

July 2nd can't get here soon enough :D

audioex3
18-06-11, 02:21 PM
Ahhh great night overall! First thank you Markus for coming and playing an extended set (5hrs!)

I really wish Pacha didn't attract some of the worst ppl around but can't do anything about that, then there are the hardcore fans...best of both worlds I guess. (pretty much why the whole meet at bar didnt really work out)

Anyyyyyways.... I had fun...jumped around like a mad man and finally got to see Markus kill Pacha! More on this later!

And we gots a tracklist.... 8-)

reddevil09
18-06-11, 05:37 PM
Lol #clhr 76
Saints
Koolhaus all the way in the end... Markoose killed it yet again...

Btw I have the entire TL :p
Lol who wants?

james
18-06-11, 05:50 PM
Keep it off these forums until after the GDJB World Tour in July please, since 2 hours of the set will be the episode.

SKTranceFan
18-06-11, 08:20 PM
Red I left at 5 did he drop guv ID? Man my ears are still buzzing! Never gonna forget that night.

auteuil
18-06-11, 10:32 PM
LOVED how he started with Katowice, so freakin massive.

I literally had to run to catch my bus at 6 cuz I never wanted to leave.. did he play anything more after breathing in the end?

james
18-06-11, 11:10 PM
I've never understood how someone could leave a Markus Schulz set early...

Markus Schulz is the DJ you never leave early because you have to hear the next song he plays.

Daydreamer
18-06-11, 11:17 PM
Lol #clhr 76
Saints
Koolhaus all the way in the end... Markoose killed it yet again...

Btw I have the entire TL :p
Lol who wants?
Me! :) Just post it and tell the people who don't want to know it to don't read further.

infectedSt0rm
18-06-11, 11:53 PM
that was amazing!!!
Progressive KING!

audioex3
19-06-11, 12:03 AM
LOVED how he started with Katowice, so freakin massive.

I literally had to run to catch my bus at 6 cuz I never wanted to leave.. did he play anything more after breathing in the end?

I had to control myself when I heard Katowice as the first track!! Great start it was! Zack and Jason really had the crowd going so Markus just went mental on us! :shock:

And no that was the last track! You didn't miss anything else!

gavinsm3
19-06-11, 12:38 AM
What a night!!!

You knew it was going to be an epic night when he dropped Katowice as the first track! Our table went cRaZy!!! My fav track of the new TbT2 that I have heard.
Some many great tracks in that 5+ hour set, Sinner, Saints, even some classics 3 hours into the set. WOW! Didn't like whatever remix of Perception was dropped, no build up at all, no big-bass lead in.

Any idea what time Rotunda was droppped, I don't remember hearing it?

BTW- anyone going to Vegas July 4th Weekend? Gareth Friday, Avicii Saturday and Markus Sunday.

chimera
19-06-11, 12:50 AM
i got text messages throughout the night and this morning talking about how insane last night was. my friends are awesome :D but best thing was the consensus among fans of how great his set was. people knew he'd be good but he seemed to surprise them with how incredibly great his set was; even looking at the reviews on ta there are no bad reviews. wish i made the trip to nyc but at least i know he's west coast bound these next two weeks :D AND we will all get a piece of the night with the world tour.

audioex3
19-06-11, 01:06 AM
What a night!!!

You knew it was going to be an epic night when he dropped Katowice as the first track! Our table went cRaZy!!! My fav track of the new TbT2 that I have heard.
Some many great tracks in that 5+ hour set, Sinner, Saints, even some classics 3 hours into the set. WOW! Didn't like whatever remix of Perception was dropped, no build up at all, no big-bass lead in.

BTW- anyone going to Vegas July 4th Weekend? Gareth Friday, Avicii Saturday and Markus Sunday.

I requested original Perception with the long build up but I understand why he played the Super8 & Tab remix because he had to keep the energy going.

Rotunda was dropped pretty early like an hr in so prob on the WT.

Won't wanna give away too much track info right now b4 the WT broadcast for the other folks. ;)

SKTranceFan
19-06-11, 06:32 AM
What a night!!!

I requested original Perception with the long build up but I understand why he played the Super8 & Tab remix because he had to keep the energy going.

Rotunda was dropped pretty early like an hr in so prob on the WT.

Won't wanna give away too much track info right now b4 the WT broadcast for the other folks. ;)

Well if he plays the first 2 hours of the set then we will have some nice ID's. Some very beautiful ID's

caesarinho
19-06-11, 01:22 PM
He definitely has to play the begin on the World Tour, I must hear Katowice intro!

Daydreamer
19-06-11, 01:46 PM
Played tracks in random order:

ID - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkaUgyXXdaI
ID - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZZQuMgzL8
DNS Project Featuring Madelin Zero - Another Day (Remix) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f759JG0jrUI and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jth9OrIOWx8
Mario Hammer Featuring Asheni vs. ID - Life Before the Earthquake vs. ID (Markus Schulz Mashup) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwP2hAgYNEA

Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Tears
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Sinners
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Saints
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Sleepwalkers
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Katowice
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Miami
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Terrace 5 a.m.
Dakota - Koolhaus
Max Freegrant - Olya (KhomHa Remix)
Aerofoil - Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Fedde le Grand - Control Room
Sander van Doorn vs. Afrojack & R3hab - Koko Prutataaa (First State Mashup)
Kyau & Albert - Kiksu (2011 Mix)
Markus Schulz Featuring Sir Adrian - Away (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Traumer - Cobraphobie (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Klauss Goulart - Turbulence
Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Remix)
Ferry Corsten - Punk (Cosmic Gate's Essential Rework vs. MaRLo Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Rex Mundi - Opera of Northern Ocean (Phynn Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Koen Groeneveld - Slides
Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Nothing at All (Elevation Remix)
Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Markus Schulz 2011 Big Room Reconstruction)
Rank 1 & Jochen Miller vs. Yuri Kane - The Right Escape (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Armin van Buuren Featuring Christian Burns - This Light Between Us (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Phunk Investigation - DNA Extractor (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
John Dahlback - Back 2 the Dancefloor (Khomha Presents Halbro Remix)
Markus Schulz Featuring Justine Suissa - Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix)
Aerofoil - Vortex
Wippenberg - U R (Markus Schulz's Apocalyse Intro Mix)
Mr. Pit - Fugu
Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - Yearzero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)
Artento Divini Presents DTC vs. Delerium - Lift Off Silence (Markus Schulz Mashup)
Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation (Chris Schweizer Bootleg Mix)
Beat Service - Outsider
Jochen Miller - Brace Yourself
Markus Schulz - The New World (Markus Schulz ASOT 500 Big Room Reconstruction)
Rank 1 - Breathing (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)
Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers - Blow Up (Thomas Gold vs. Axwell Remix)

Grz3chu 92
19-06-11, 05:27 PM

Fedde le Grand - Metrum

reddevil09
19-06-11, 06:09 PM
What haha someine else took the tl too... Nice mine had a few more id's cuz I havent been too familiar wiyh gdjb tunes in the past two weeks... But yeah good night! Cant get over koolhaus tho... :)

audioex3
19-06-11, 07:28 PM

Fedde le Grand - Metrum

This is the last bit of the song but he actually played a mashup...
was Fedde le Grand - Metrum Vs. Ostrega - First Scream (Mike Foyle Remix) ... pretty epic.

SKTranceFan
19-06-11, 08:33 PM
Played tracks in random order:

ID - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZZQuMgzL8
DNS Project Featuring Madelin Zero - Another Day (Remix) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f759JG0jrUI and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jth9OrIOWx8
Mario Hammer Featuring Asheni vs. ID - Life Before the Earthquake vs. ID (Markus Schulz Mashup) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwP2hAgYNEA

Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Tears
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Sinners
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Saints
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Sleepwalkers
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Katowice
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Miami
Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Terrace 5 a.m.
Dakota - Koolhaus
Max Freegrant - Olya (KhomHa Remix)
Aerofoil - Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Fedde le Grand - Control Room
Sander van Doorn vs. Afrojack & R3hab - Koko Prutataaa (First State Mashup)
Kyau & Albert - Kiksu (2011 Mix)
Markus Schulz Featuring Sir Adrian - Away (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Traumer - Cobraphobie (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Klauss Goulart - Turbulence
Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Remix)
Ferry Corsten - Punk (Cosmic Gate's Essential Rework vs. MaRLo Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Rex Mundi - Opera of Northern Ocean (Phynn Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Koen Groeneveld - Slides
Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Nothing at All (Elevation Remix)
Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Markus Schulz 2011 Big Room Reconstruction)
Rank 1 & Jochen Miller vs. Yuri Kane - The Right Escape (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Armin van Buuren Featuring Christian Burns - This Light Between Us (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Phunk Investigation - DNA Extractor (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
John Dahlback - Back 2 the Dancefloor (Khomha Presents Halbro Remix)
Markus Schulz Featuring Justine Suissa - Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix)
Aerofoil - Vortex
Wippenberg - U R (Markus Schulz's Apocalyse Intro Mix)
Mr. Pit - Fugu
Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - Yearzero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)
Artento Divini Presents DTC vs. Delerium - Lift Off Silence (Markus Schulz Mashup)
Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation (Chris Schweizer Bootleg Mix)
Beat Service - Outsider
Jochen Miller - Brace Yourself
Markus Schulz - The New World (Markus Schulz ASOT 500 Big Room Reconstruction)
Rank 1 - Breathing (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)
Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers - Blow Up (Thomas Gold vs. Axwell Remix)

Can't wait to find out what that second ID is. Its a beauty. And he also played the afterhours mix of Without You Near.

reddevil09
19-06-11, 09:28 PM
LOL nice someone else took the TL?
i also have a few songs that i didn't recognize sadly! but i think those might be metrum and fugu... but yeah i have the entire tl in order for whoever who wants....

audioex3
19-06-11, 11:11 PM
took this vid... I think it's a new one! :D

[youtube:2s349cq5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_kZ0ydmQM[/youtube:2s349cq5]

and here's "Koko Prutata"
[youtube:2s349cq5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWtIJFo44ew[/youtube:2s349cq5]

wanted to get some more vids but my camera blue screened on me. (again :x ) Need a better one...it's been thru too much. lol

Sheedy
19-06-11, 11:18 PM
Message it me ! Pacha looks amazing from the videos

Daydreamer
20-06-11, 08:36 AM
LOL nice someone else took the TL?
i also have a few songs that i didn't recognize sadly! but i think those might be metrum and fugu... but yeah i have the entire tl in order for whoever who wants....
Just post it! :D

Also Breathing in higher quality:

[youtube:26m13ged]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiEhooxWnT0[/youtube:26m13ged]