PDA

View Full Version : 10-06-2011 - Ministry Of Sound, London (SOLO SET)

curs3d
22-04-11, 05:04 AM
OH HELL YES!!!! \o/ WHOS WITH MEEE!!!!!!!! 8-)

CarlosSR
22-04-11, 06:04 AM
Nice!!! Make sure you get plenty of pics and vids.

momix
22-04-11, 09:20 AM
its real or I am dreaming now? :lol:

NeoGeo2k
22-04-11, 10:52 AM
its real or I am dreaming now? :lol:

WooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWWW

momix :D rumours become true.

I'll be coming jaaaa

Maybe it's the
Thoughts becomes things 2 release party !? :mrgreen:

momix
22-04-11, 03:32 PM
But on tour dates its doesnt show solo set..........

Sheedy
22-04-11, 05:37 PM
YES !!!

curs3d
22-04-11, 07:44 PM
But on tour dates its doesnt show solo set..........

its from the MOS newsletter. 10th June equals another BIG one, Markus Schulz with a seven hour magical masterpiece

WERE SO GONNA SLEEPWALK AT THE END OF THE NIGHT \o/

Hayley
22-04-11, 11:32 PM
I'm IN!!! :D

MissZivile
23-04-11, 12:17 AM
OMG!!!...Im In too! With my sis who's not Schulzianised yet but supports Markus too :)

YEY!!!! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

ed0ni
24-04-11, 07:23 PM
Count me in, with all new Dakota stuff i think it will get even crazyer than last year.

We (someone i London maybe?) should try to arrange a preparty like Harith did last year. It was really nice to meetup with the Coldharbour failmy before the party!

MissZivile
25-04-11, 02:08 AM
In the unlikely event that Harith won't organise the pre-party gathering, I can.

curs3d
25-04-11, 02:45 AM
What you trying to say Filip that i won't be doing that? 8-)

Pfftttt! Were gonna meet at the pub! ;p

MissZivile
25-04-11, 02:57 AM
Many of you won't be the first time in London, but if you need any help, give to us Londoners a shout. Travel questions, hotels etc...
If needed a hotel room to drop your stuff (or sleep ?...) perhaps the cheapest option is a Quad room at Eurotraveller, booked via AllinLondon was around £110 all in, otherwise - around £80. 10 min walk to MOS; some hotels have free cancellation on laterooms.com)
http://www.allinlondon.co.uk
http://www.booking.com
http://www.laterooms.com
Nearest Station - Elephant & Castle (Norhern Line).

From Airports:
Gatwick to London Bridge St rail - 30min journey. Around £9 single ticket.
Stanstead to Liverpool Street St rail - approx 1 hour. £20 single and £27 return ticket. There is a bus service from this airport too. Much cheaper, goes to Victoria, Liverpool Str.
Heathrow to Central London - either underground (max fare probably £6 or less) or by express train to Paddington around £15.

(just trying to help get as many of you as possible in here :) ...)

ed0ni
25-04-11, 12:30 PM
What you trying to say Filip that i won't be doing that? 8-)

Pfftttt! Were gonna meet at the pub! ;p
Sounds great. And i promise i will arrive earlier than last year so we can have a proper preparty! :p

curs3d
03-05-11, 08:09 AM
So i'm calculating about 10-15 of us so far with the inclusion of the Tucandeo boys coming down!

NeoGeo2k
03-05-11, 10:30 AM
So i'm calculating about 10-15 of us so far with the inclusion of the Tucandeo boys coming down!

Great Harith

Luke
09-05-11, 04:18 AM
Ministry put down the set length to 7 hours, so he'll be playing from 12 (Ministry opens up the mainroom at that time) until 7 in the morning :)

Definitely looking forward to this, since I enjoyed last year's solo set tremendously - one of the best club nights I've been to! The Gallery members also voted it as the best club night of 2010! :)

Jasonaddley
09-05-11, 02:59 PM
Deffinitely coming over again!

Jasonaddley
09-05-11, 11:07 PM
Flights booked :D

curs3d
12-05-11, 04:36 PM
Looking forward to see you boys again :D.. you still have my number jason?

Maaike
14-05-11, 12:49 AM
Coming over again too :mrgreen:

Jasonaddley
14-05-11, 02:06 PM
Looking forward to see you boys again :D.. you still have my number jason?

don't think i ever did, maybe it was kev who had it?

good to see you again maaike

Jan
14-05-11, 03:27 PM
flights & hotel booked - i'll come over again, too. last year was amazing!
i'm really looking forward... :)

Pobsky
14-05-11, 06:00 PM
Im gonna be there i cannot wait, be cool to meet some of you guys off here :D

curs3d
16-05-11, 08:43 PM
@Jason ahhh alright :X.. i'll PM you later if you need it :)

@Maaike Nice to see you again :D!! This time make sure you arrive earlier XD

@Pobsky great matey!!! Want me to pm you my number for the meet up?

Jasonaddley
20-05-11, 04:03 PM
Flights, trains and mos tickets all booked :D

3 weeks, lets go :D

Will Markus be starting at 11? See its advertised open until 6 am? Although last year i think it said 6am and he went on until 7!

curs3d
21-05-11, 08:42 AM
Flights, trains and mos tickets all booked :D

3 weeks, lets go :D

Will Markus be starting at 11? See its advertised open until 6 am? Although last year i think it said 6am and he went on until 7!

nah it's gonna be like last year mate.. 12 to 7. the club opens at 10:30

when are you arriving?

JeffreyAHFM
22-05-11, 05:57 PM
Coming over from NL.. Cya all at the preparty and Gallery :D :D

Maaike
26-05-11, 10:12 PM
Coming over from NL.. Cya all at the preparty and Gallery :D :D
Flying from A'dam I guess??

Me and Marc are flying from Eindhoven.

ed0ni
27-05-11, 04:43 PM
Bought my ticket yesterday and the flight is booked, arriving 09:00 to Stansted. Will spend the day in London before a powernap the hotel to make sure that I'm ready for the night's madness!

Harith write in this topic a couple of days advance so i know where to meet up (someone might want to eat something before the preparty?)

momix
27-05-11, 06:11 PM
guys only 2 weeks left 8-)

NeoGeo2k
27-05-11, 06:48 PM
guys only 2 weeks left 8-)
:lol: :o :) :D :P :mrgreen:

curs3d
27-05-11, 09:41 PM
Bought my ticket yesterday and the flight is booked, arriving 09:00 to Stansted. Will spend the day in London before a powernap the hotel to make sure that I'm ready for the night's madness!

Harith write in this topic a couple of days advance so i know where to meet up (someone might want to eat something before the preparty?)

you still have my number right? Text me when you arrive Filip :)

momix
28-05-11, 05:39 PM
what about afterparty? ;)

ed0ni
02-06-11, 09:22 PM
Will Darren show at the preparty with the rest of the chlr-family this time? :)
Will there be and "meet&greet" like last year (I got the confirmation email from the guys at MOS after i left sweden so i could not attend last year... )?

curs3d
03-06-11, 06:08 AM
Will there be and "meet&greet" like last year (I got the confirmation email from the guys at MOS after i left sweden so i could not attend last year... )?

Darren's not coming this time around

and there's no meet and greet this time :(

ed0ni
03-06-11, 09:06 PM

Darren's not coming this time around

and there's no meet and greet this time :(
Too bad, i was looking forward to meet the almighty (jk) forumadmin in person :)

Ok i guess it'll be a chlr-family gathering after the set like last year then!

Only 1 week and 4 hrs left ;)

curs3d
06-06-11, 08:10 AM
Knowingly that markus may visit this thread to read for requests and such :P.. There's only one classic that i hope to hear Markus!

Mark Otten - Tranquility(Markus Schulz Coldharbour Mix)

Such a powerful mix to perhaps end the night. Still remember the goosebumps from last year when Markus ended with Breathing <3..

4 more days to go :D. Can't wait.

Hayley
06-06-11, 08:39 AM
I've got a couple...

Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Markus Schulz & Elevation Intro Mix)

Sia - Buttons (Markus Schulz Dub)

Pretty please :P

Wojtus
06-06-11, 01:38 PM
I won a pair of passes

curs3d
06-06-11, 02:27 PM
I won a pair of passes

i just check my email i won as well :lol:

momix
06-06-11, 03:46 PM
I won a pair of passes

me 2 :lol:

Wojtus
06-06-11, 03:50 PM
Unfortunately I have a problem with flight to Uk from Gdansk(poland) . Flights are much expensive. 500 zl on the round way ... I dunno who i come to London... :(

curs3d
06-06-11, 04:52 PM
Unfortunately I have a problem with flight to Uk from Gdansk(poland) . Flights are much expensive. 500 zl on the round way ... I dunno who i come to London... :(

read your pm please

Jasonaddley
06-06-11, 05:39 PM
Markus edit of Dogzilla - Without You please :D

See you all friday :D

Wojtus
06-06-11, 05:55 PM
I'm not going to MoS. I hope so which of us takeover the tixs ;) I'll see Markus in next month at Global Gathering

ed0ni
06-06-11, 06:20 PM
I won a pair of passes

me 2 :lol:
What did i miss now? =/

Wojtus
06-06-11, 06:39 PM
I've some problems at home :(

ed0ni
06-06-11, 07:54 PM
Harith, talk to me :p

Btw.. Rick said that we could not upgrade to 3 bed

M_82_Poland
06-06-11, 11:44 PM
Hostel and flight just booked :D
Will be epic night, let's do it much more better than in Prague :mrgreen:

Rob: Thanks for your help :)

gr3g0ree
06-06-11, 11:48 PM
And a friend of mine is playing there too, so Im "sponsoring" my ticket ;)
And will try to stay till the very end this time! Im determined to drink a few more nrgee drinkz = beers :D

There will be (as usually is) a meeting-ish in the same pubas last year, on the opposite side of the roundabout, mos way.
My trademark: Orange sunglasses . Front/front left ;)

btw: I cant forget Markus playing "Robert Burian feat Zdenka Predna - You" at the trance awards at mos a few years ago (maybe 3 only? lol) if speaking about tunes ;) not a coldharbor 1, I know.
!!!
But more importantly there will be a nice big led behind him, and would be nice to see a short message before/during a song that he intends to play to please us ;) like "this 1's for the forum"
Just an idea ;)

MissZivile
07-06-11, 12:08 AM
Hey sleepwalkers of the June 10th,

What time are we meeting?
@Harith - Could you FB/SMS me when you are there?

MS: "Hanging out with Klauss Goulart in Rio today before going back to Miami. He just played me his new track that will be the next "Turbulence". It's massive!"
Markus, any chance at all we could hear that one??...:)

What Id really be keen to hear is a few hyped MASHUPS!!... Im perhaps too late with that as it does require some efforts but.... Otherwise, if to be cruel and to limit myself to just one modest track request, Orjan Nylsen - Go Fast tickles my buds at this time.

For breathing moments, I'd perhaps like to hear some Lens - Beyond The Shadows, Walsh & McAuley - Distant Cry, Mike Danis - Red Tooth, Tenishia - Everything, Tucandeos - Macula or In a Moment, or Skytech - Rocket Science etc ... I don't care some are old.

Geeez... cant wait.

Rogerboy
07-06-11, 06:09 AM
Artento Divini - Whos Next (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
or Mr. Sam feat. T4L - Rydem Koba (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
Would be great :D

Hayley
07-06-11, 08:25 PM
Ok one more... 'Day Off In Lima' .... Thankyou please :D

ed0ni
07-06-11, 09:20 PM
My list of requests is so long that the forum will crash so i'll skip that. Just looking forward to hear the "standard" mixture of Classics/moster IDs/Epic Big Room tunes/BRRs etc :p

curs3d
08-06-11, 08:07 PM
Nah you didnt miss anything.. just winning the standard tickets places.. dont worry filip.. check your facebook please.

Guys, the pre party is a whole day affair :lol:

I'll be waiting for edoni to arrive on friday and probably be joined by NeoGeo.. then rick will be arriving by 2 and were gonna pre party in the hotel (The bridge hotel near the club) before heading to whetherspoons or the pub next to it because of the beer garden. Please text me so i can tell you where we are.. I am the focal point so let me know where you are and i'll direct you where the party is :D

Rick Valentine
09-06-11, 12:01 AM
Ill be around from 2:30pm party time :)

Weatherspoons for food and drinks its cheap and cheerful and close to the station just off the roundabout !!!!

See you all there

JeffreyAHFM
09-06-11, 05:13 AM
Flying out to London in 6h :)
See you guys at the pre-party.. plz mail me the details Harith!

Requests to Markus:
OceanLab - Satellite (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)
Kobe & Austin Leeds - Fusing Love (Schulz & Leeds Remix)
Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Markus Schulz & Elevation Remix)

ps. I'll be the one wearing an AH.fm Crew shirt (probably under a grey fest, gotto look like a Markus look-alike LOL). Also be wearing a piano tie, piano belt and maybe some piano suspenders xD

NeoGeo2k
09-06-11, 09:09 AM
Ok London.... i'm ready :o

Take off in 2 hours.

Cya all tomorrow and a few today :)

woow massive weekend ahead of us guys :!:

kiddafunk
09-06-11, 10:03 AM
Above and Beyond - No one on earth (markus)
dakota - chinook, johnny the fox (b&h)

Sia - buttons dub

without you near

your loving arms

&

THE NEW WORLD!!!!! either yours or ottiaviani's remix

a lovely little dose of ROLLING, DRIVING TECHNO please

no far east movement. no hairy fairy hands in the hair with annoying pads!

take it back to the old days markus, the days when the galleLRY + MARKUS respresented dark, moody filth...without all the tourists jumping up n down all over me whooping and shouting like a 2 year old..

basically markus..

TEAR THE PLACE APART (properly)

I have no money, but got free entry, so lets see :)

love ben leo xxx

kiddafunk
09-06-11, 10:20 AM
and skytech - planet

absolute monster of a tune.

TouchingVirus
09-06-11, 07:04 PM
Day Off in Lima (Essential Mix 2009 version) gets my vote.

Breathing (or Airwave)

Maybe Remember Magnetic North, because I've never heard it live. And Satellite, because I'm fairly sure the only time you tried to play that at a gig I was at they pulled the power as it was past closing time :P

MissZivile
09-06-11, 09:32 PM
and skytech - planet

absolute monster of a tune.

+1. and there were a couple of other monsters there above.

Can't wait to hear CLDR releases, MS (DYD), Dakota (TBTI&II), Cities comps in all forms and shapes along other monster tracks :) Markus knows how to through a good party. I don't know if I can express it in words how much I look forward to that!

curs3d
09-06-11, 11:36 PM
Alright guys the moment is almost here.. See you guys at the pre party otherwise our usual spot is down in front on the right side near the entrance to the booth.

Lets boogie!

kiddafunk
10-06-11, 06:22 PM
missed markus last time at ministry cos i was DJ'in in the babybox the same time as his set and then finished my set and was too tired to bother with the box, so this will have to make up for it.

see u down there bitches,

danny are you in attendance mate?

I'LL BE WEARING THE SKINNY JEANS!!!!

Evening Twilight
11-06-11, 10:43 AM
How it was guys? :D

Hayley
11-06-11, 03:16 PM
All I'm gonna say at this moment in time (coz I'm completely shattered but still buzzing) is OMFG!!! :shock:

TouchingVirus
11-06-11, 11:42 PM
danny are you in attendance mate?

I'LL BE WEARING THE SKINNY JEANS!!!!

Skinny jeans or not, I didn't see you, Tom or Tim there, and I was looking around for you guys too :(

Day Off in Lima (Essential Mix 2009 version) gets my vote.

Breathing (or Airwave)

Maybe Remember Magnetic North, because I've never heard it live. And Satellite, because I'm fairly sure the only time you tried to play that at a gig I was at they pulled the power as it was past closing time :P

As I wrote on my phone last night to Markus, I have no idea if he actually read my requests but he played three out of four ...Breathing, Satellite and Remember Magnetic North back to back to finish the set. I was in absolute ecstasy, middle of the dancefloor but on a completely different planet. Thank you so much Markus, it was simply AMAZING!

M_82_Poland
12-06-11, 02:25 AM
So many tears of hapiness... This is the only thing I can write right now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWW5enJHVEQ

curs3d
12-06-11, 10:34 AM
Are everyone else still sleepwalking from friday night because i still am :lol:

But bloody hell that was one for the books wasn't it? was great to see the irish lads from last year with the added guests of Neo, Marcin and jeff who were in prague where i met them and last but not least hodge and your mates :lol: :lol:. Man you guys were so epic :)

Too bad we didnt meet during prague but it was sure great to party with you guys on friday night... Man my legs are still aching!

Hearing those dakota tracks after hearing it during GDJB(thanks ricky for lending your phone for 2 hours) in its brilliant best in those speakers was speechless.

But i realize markus during the beginning of his set he played a remix of 'Another Day' almost simultaneously but about 2 or 3 tracks apart :lol: . Markus is human after all.

But one thing that bug me all night was the fucking fog machine!! I was fucking raped by the fucking thing throughout the night.. I blame you guys for picking that spot!!! Was still an epic night filled with memories.. Thank you Markus.. Same time same place next year!

P.S Markus i wasn't crying ;P. i just got a bit emotional inside during some part of your set if your reading this :)

MissZivile
12-06-11, 10:43 AM
....not sure why but the last hour got a brighter tattoo in my memory - did he play emotional tracks LOL...or my judgement was impaired at the wee hour of the morning?... Enjoyed the entire night though :) THANK YOU, MARKUS!.. Amazing!
BTW - when can we buy/preorder Dakota TBT2?... Some of the tracks of the last 2 hours...I just wanted to close my eyes with the hands up....

MissZivile
12-06-11, 10:53 AM

But one thing that bug me all night was the fucking fog machine!! I was fucking raped by the fucking thing throughout the night.. I blame you guys for picking that spot!!! Was still an epic night filled with memories.. Thank you Markus.. Same time same place next year!

You are wrong about the fog machine - it kept me fresh and I didn't have to go and get a break as often as I would normally do, and not to miss the tracks. :)

curs3d
12-06-11, 12:43 PM

You are wrong about the fog machine - it kept me fresh and I didn't have to go and get a break as often as I would normally do, and not to miss the tracks. :)

That was the only good thing about it.. it kept nice and cool 8-).. but when it was like after the breakdown's of certain tracks and it came i was like :lol: :evil: .. was great fun ;p.

Anyone has a tracklist of the night?

Hayley
12-06-11, 12:46 PM

Yeah, that thing was a god-send! A nice blast of freezing cold air every so often was a good thing :P Kept me feeling fresh!

Harith I noticed that too (Another Day) I turned to my friend and even said ''I'm sure I've just heard this'' but figured I was already drunk :P LOL

I still don't have enough words to describe my feeling..... Wish I could rewind :D

Hayley
12-06-11, 12:52 PM

Now if I'd have known that you weren't already doing one, I woulda stepped in there :P

I'm sure with all the videos from the night (TouchingVirus ;) ) We could easily put one together :P

TouchingVirus
12-06-11, 02:05 PM

Now if I'd have known that you weren't already doing one, I woulda stepped in there :P

I'm sure with all the videos from the night (TouchingVirus ;) ) We could easily put one together :P

Lies! I took remarkably less videos than the last time because I was having so much fun. I've also got some bad news, it was a new camera I was testing and it didn't handle the awesome MOS bass so good. I know, I know, why roadtest a camera at a 7 hour set :P So needless to say, I'm going to be somewhat picky about what I upload this time around. I'll get it sorted for next time :)

ed0ni
12-06-11, 02:51 PM
Woke up after 13hrs sleep and I'm still tierd and the ringing in my ears is killing me. But who cares it is defenitly worth it :)

It was nice to meet everyone again at Weatherspoon and the whole thing was topped by the visit from the crazy Scots.
Big thanks to Markus for a massive massive set, it was something beyond my expectations. I know it would be amazing, but this was... all this Dakuta stuff was Crazy to hear at MOS soundssysteml!!!

I hope to see a lot of vides and pictures, will upload a couple of my own videos later.

A Tracklist sounds like a great idea Harith!

Thanks everyone for a awesome friday!

Jasonaddley
12-06-11, 07:24 PM
Good to meet up with everyone as usual, madness!

Recorded for world tour I assume? :D

reddevil09
12-06-11, 07:26 PM
Good to meet up with everyone as usual, madness!

Recorded for world tour I assume? :D
prolly recorded but next months world tour is NYC :DDDDD

CANNOT WAIT!

Jasonaddley
12-06-11, 08:12 PM
Can anyone remember the tune after perfect?

curs3d
13-06-11, 09:45 AM

I dont think i can hah..but i remember a girl screaming so loudly o.o when it came on :lol:

MissZivile
13-06-11, 11:16 AM

I dont think i can hah..but i remember a girl screaming so loudly o.o when it came on :lol:

I hope it was not me screaming into your ear... :? I did let my vocal system loose upon hearing favourite incoming tunes - but you have to blame Markus for that!... :lol:

God... what an amazing night...the hissing sound in my ears has totally vanished, tiredness has gone and I want to do it all over again. Looking forward for videos to relive the experience :)

NeoGeo2k
13-06-11, 11:21 AM

But bloody hell that was one for the books wasn't it? was great to see the irish lads from last year with the added guests of Neo, Marcin and jeff who were in prague where i met them and last but not least hodge and your mates :lol: :lol:. Man you guys were so epic :)

Too bad we didnt meet during prague but it was sure great to party with you guys on friday night... Man my legs are still aching!

+1

Arrived yesterday and directly to bad.
I'm really spechless. What can i say.....

You guy's where awsome and the party was mindblowing +
London... ohh stunning.
One when not the best weekend of my life so far.

here some videos:

[youtube:9acjv95j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpiZJYkQvVg[/youtube:9acjv95j]
[youtube:9acjv95j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ybI6HpaRhU[/youtube:9acjv95j]
[youtube:9acjv95j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vecr2ZYGvE4[/youtube:9acjv95j]
[youtube:9acjv95j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcm4kQDlJuY[/youtube:9acjv95j]
[youtube:9acjv95j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZnoZh9c_Ho[/youtube:9acjv95j]

greets to all of you
Cheers!

curs3d
13-06-11, 11:35 AM
Just had a look at the pictures i took :shock:

Some really dodgy pictures in there i must say. :lol: will upload them soon on facebook

ed0ni
13-06-11, 12:31 PM
Here is a topic for pictures and videos! viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1871 (http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1871)
Please help me ID some of my vids :)

Maaike
13-06-11, 01:02 PM
I did let my vocal system loose upon hearing favourite incoming tunes - but you have to blame Markus for that!... :lol:
You weren't the only one :oops: :lol:

OMG..What a night it was :mrgreen: And I actually was there in time this year ;)
Loved seeing everyone again!

trance4life_7
13-06-11, 02:48 PM
hey guys thanks for an absoloute belter of a night...thanks hairth and edoni for the kind words us crazy scots do love a good party...hope to meet up in the near future for some more madness.....Markus set was stomping as usual...the best since prague just a pity we didnt hook up with the rest of yous in prague! upwards and onwards from now on thinking about doing space in ibiza for another 7hrs of goodness from the main man!!

curs3d
13-06-11, 05:30 PM
hey guys thanks for an absoloute belter of a night...thanks hairth and edoni for the kind words us crazy scots do love a good party...hope to meet up in the near future for some more madness.....Markus set was stomping as usual...the best since prague just a pity we didnt hook up with the rest of yous in prague! upwards and onwards from now on thinking about doing space in ibiza for another 7hrs of goodness from the main man!!

which one were you.. were you the one in the hat? i cant remember :lol: you guys were epic..

my pictures are uploaded on facebook :p.. laughs insured

we should try to re-create a tracklist to the best of our capabilities/memories/videos :)

ed0ni
13-06-11, 06:57 PM
we should try to re-create a tracklist to the best of our capabilities/memories/videos :)

Talking about tracklist. The only thing i'm sure about is that he started with the same track as last year :p

01. ID - ID (MOS Solo Set Intro 2010)

And here's the rest that i have on film, with timestamps from my phone if that can help someone ;)

xx (01.01am) Skytech - Sirens

xx (01.19am) Dakota - In A Green Valley

xx (01.46am) DNS Project - Redeemer

xx (01.54am) Wippenberg - U R (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

xx (02.01am) Max Freegrant - Olya (Khomha Remix)

xx (02.09am) Beat Service - Outsider

xx (02.15am) ID - ID
+1 Mr Pit - Sky Traffic

xx (02.23am) Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers - Blow Up (Thomas Gold vs. Axwell Remix)
+1 ID (Track 14 from Bal en Blanc Montreal Set)

xx (02.39am) ID - ID

xx (02.47am) Dakota - Sinners
+1 (02.52am) Dakota - Saints
+1 ID - ID
+1 (03.05am) Dakota - Sleepwalkers
+1 Markus Schulz & Jochen Miller - Rotunda

xx (03.39am) Aerofoil - Voretx

xx (04.08am) Artento Divini Presents DTC vs. Delerium - Lift Off Silence (Markus Schulz Mashup)

xx (05.23am) Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Markus Schulz 2011 Big Room Reconstruction)

xx (06.16am) Dakota - Sinners (KhoMha Remix)

xx (06.40am) Rank 1 - Breathing (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

Marc39
13-06-11, 07:35 PM
According to my phone (00:35 CET) so about 20 minutes into the set.

SQL - Leisure Battery (Aerofoil Remix)

was so delighted to hear this one because it was 'my idea' to do this remix... ;)

Rick Valentine
13-06-11, 11:17 PM
What an amazing night this was !!!!

Arrived at 2:20pm met up with Harith & Ed0ni went to check into the hotel around the corner of MOS then Harith thieved my phone for 2 hours to listen to GDJB while i got ready (didnt take me 2 hours :p)
Then we headed back to the pub for some food then Jeffrey from Afterhours.fm came along and so did some of the Irish guys.
Beers got flowing Kev from Tucandeo arrived with his girlfriend then Neogeo2k came along with the Polish version of Vin Diesel also an old friend of mine joined us who used to be a member of the markusschulz.nu forums before this one opened he was from the Turnmills days so we all caught up and met some of the Scottish lot and then the vodka flowed o plenty (for me anyway)

Markus's gig itself was immense, this was probably the best set i heard at MOS and trust me ive heard alot of the years and Markus's residency.
He started off nice and progressive and soon started to flow more upbeat as the room got fuller.
Some of the highlights for me were alot of id's of this new techy building sound some of these tracks blow my mind it really is a nice new sound of tech trance, also a nice remix of Nic Chagalls "What You Need" was played i remember when this was released it was huuuugggggeeeee so was nice to hear this.
Also Sander van Doorn - Reach Out (Thomas Gold Remix) and straight after i think he played Dakota - Terrace 5am and as Markus said that track on a huge sound system is unreal !!!! So i consider myself lucky to hear it on which is prob the best sound system in the whole of the UK the bass on this sound system makes your nose itch seriously its that deep !!!!
It was also great to hear Invisible (Aaron Camz Remix) and some Aerofoil stuff, also nice to hear the new remix of "New World & Open Your Eyes".
He also dropped in some classics such as Probspot - Blueberry and topped off the set with Rank 1 - Airwave/Breathing remix and also the classic Markus Schulz remix of "Satelite" and the amazing Remember Magnetic North Bootleg.

This was one hell of a night to remember and i was glad to spend it with some really nice people, i cant wait to do this again !!!!

Thanks Markus !!!!

M_82_Poland
14-06-11, 01:33 PM
So I will try to put my feelings and thoughts into the simple post.

As it was written by all the others: What a amazing night it was!!!
I can hardly believe I was there!!

Now I am aware of the meaning of Markus Solo set :D :mrgreen:
Janis, I feel the vibe you were talking about in Prague in February 8-)
The whole weekend was perfect and amazing. One of the best moments in my live!

Just after coming into the city center from Stansted, Rob aka NeoGeo2k took me from the metro station into the hostel. Quick check in + refreshing myself and we started pre-pre-party with Rob and his hostel room mates, who did not know who Markus is ;)
A bootle of vodka taken by me from Poland was emptied really quick so we left the hostel and followed into the pre-party.

Ohhhh, It was so nice to meet all of you guys!! Some known from Prague (Rob, Harith and Janis), some from the forum known only by the nickname (Filip and Rick), Kevin from Tucandeo with his girlfriend, Roger, Danny (I'm not sure you were on the pre-party ;) ), all the Irish guys and the crazy Scots ("No Armin, No Tiesto, Markus nuuumbeeer one, no way!" :D :D ) + all the others.

And the essence of the weekend - Markus solo set in MOS.
It was always somehow the height of my dreams to go to this legendary place, where a lot of clubbing history pages were written.
And Markus solo set in the Gallery.....
This level of clubbing will be never reached in Poland...

Amazing tunes, one by one, having fun with all of you guys and Markus playing face to face to me all the night... pffffff.....

There are no words in all languages, dialects and slangs in the whole world which can be proper to describe my feelings and thought during that night...

Markus demaged me totally, opposite poles were loaded into my mind and heart, when some dancedestroyers were played vs some tracks which kicked me somewhere inside of my heart...
Perception in the Red Light District.....
Remember Magnetic North...

I remember when Danny asked on the forum for the second one. My first thought was: "Ohhh man, perfect tune, but it will kill me". So many huge memories from my life connected with this tune. And Markus played it at the end....

And about 40 people at the end on the dancefloor. Markus stopped playing and just after went down.
The guy who changed my life and has been present in my life day by day for so long with his talent, passion and music. The guy who helped me to survive in some bad moments. Just switching my mp3 player on and "Global DJ Broadcast rolls on"...

It is really challenging to be back in the reality after such a moments :)
Hopefully Gda?sk and Ibiza with Markus are coming :D

Neogeo2k came along with the Polish version of Vin Diesel
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Special thanks to Rob aka NeoGeo2k for the whole amazing weekend spent together!!
Ibiza is coming my friend :mrgreen:

Markus you are World's Number One!!

Maaike
14-06-11, 09:58 PM
This was one hell of a night to remember and i was glad to spend it with some really nice people, i cant wait to do this again !!!!

So I will try to put my feelings and thoughts into the simple post.
Reading both your stories puts a big smile on my face again, as if I'm back at MoS, reliving that night :D

xx (05.23am) Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Markus Schulz 2011 Big Room Reconstruction)
What a beautiful moment that was. Standing at the dancefloor in the middle of so many lovely people, looking around and seeing nothing but smiles and tears of joy..

curs3d
15-06-11, 10:36 AM
Maaike glad this time you and filip weren't hindered by a train delay and could join us for a bit in the pub :)

The pub moment is gonna be such a fond memory this year :lol:

Jasonaddley
15-06-11, 11:34 AM
Next year it would be cool if we could have a bit of a 'Coldharbour Pre Party' with a set of cdjs in a function room somewhere, only thing Spoons was missing :D

ed0ni
15-06-11, 06:42 PM
Next year it would be cool if we could have a bit of a 'Coldharbour Pre Party' with a set of cdjs in a function room somewhere, only thing Spoons was missing :D
Sounds like a really good idea. Nice to hear a couple of djs from the forum instead of some crappy mainstream music. Imagine Kevin and Daniel on the lineup, the Scots will go bananas! :)

Found yet another funny moment in your Caress 2 Impress video Jason.
Rick what on earth are you doing here? (skip to 00:44)
[youtube:2obuaz4b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9exPU-2S7xg[/youtube:2obuaz4b]

:p

NeoGeo2k
15-06-11, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a really good idea. Nice to hear a couple of djs from the forum instead of some crappy mainstream music. Imagine Kevin and Daniel on the lineup, the Scots will go bananas! :)

[youtube:31tpy4tp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9exPU-2S7xg[/youtube:31tpy4tp]

Really cool :)
I'm in there to with Janis..... haha what a stunning Night
What did we talked about ed0ni ? :) :lol:

@Rick:That was not Sleepwalker... so next time wait for sleepwalking :)

trance4life_7
15-06-11, 06:57 PM
[quote][/which one were you.. were you the one in the hat? i cant remember you guys were epic.. quote]

harith its hodge mate......seen ur pics on facey some real belters....some real dodgy ones ha ha still cant get over how much of a good night we all had :D :D

Rick Valentine
15-06-11, 11:02 PM

[youtube:mnit7l7n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9exPU-2S7xg[/youtube:mnit7l7n]

Hahahaha i was doing the TV face, i obviously saw you recording so thought id just stand there with my mouth open :D

@Rick:That was not Sleepwalker... so next time wait for sleepwalking

Hahaha

gr3g0ree
15-06-11, 11:11 PM
Wassup everybody!
Have to apologize first, made it to W'spoons, and had a few friends there, so the only one I talked to was Janis ;)
...rewind: ...
... played a few tracks of Markus on my lunchbreak on friday, and absolutely no reaction of any sort from my colleagues to those amazing tunes (big ones like perception, perfect, new world, +2-3 more...) :shock: Amateurs! ;)
Went down to W'spoons, met with my friends there, had a few drinks, then left to MOS. The first 2h were pretty much "warm-up" for me, spent more time talking outside in the smoking area than inside (shame on me right? hehe)

I hoped that Markus in a 7h set can blast it out not in the boring bang-bang-bang way, but to do a proper trance journey. What he exactly did! I caught myself wondering what an amazing set this is. Tune after tune after tune, some well known and so well known, sort of up and down and the vibe was amazing from when I got back to the main room till 6.30 when I left. The way he mixed or played mashups??? was mindblowing.
A PROPER DJ AT ITS BEST!!! He did everything I expect, and much more I did not expect, in the best possible way.

Did not went to the VIP at all, was a few times out in the smoking area and drank 1 water closer to the end only!!! Absolutely electrifying, did not felt hammered, well a little bit but in a good way ;)
Also did a few sing-a-longs too :D but who didnt? :oops:
Could not and did not want to sleep in the tube. Got home, ate something, played a few tunes on youtube :D
Took a shower while playing Markuses ah.fm 5YMAC set (which by the way is also a must have for Markus fans, u will fell in love with that set). And could not believe that it happened while lying on the bed :D
No pics or vids at all, simply enjoyed myself so much, that I couldnt care :D
Talked with cur3ed outside, and also seen u Touchingvirus up in the boot, but whenever I looked around couldnt see u, and I was more Front Left and front side ;) wearing a black "Trance Sanctuary" Tshirt with my sunglases ;)
For the next one, promise, will show up properly ;)

Also agreed with all said above ;)

That was a legendary night, 1 of the best nights at MOS at all! so much better than the 1st solo set, and even that was epic.
Have to catch up with the vids and pics later ;)

curs3d
16-06-11, 04:34 PM
harith its hodge mate......seen ur pics on facey some real belters....some real dodgy ones ha ha still cant get over how much of a good night we all had :D :D

Ahhh sorry andrew.. I knew you texted me that night and we were in spoons.. thought you were gonna find us then you guys bump into kev and jason i was like asking rick who were these guys and the rest was history :lol:

Talked with cur3ed outside,

didnt we talk at the dancefloor? Im trying to remember the t-shirt but all i can remember you saying i'm gregoree and those polka dots pants :oops:

TomBailey
16-06-11, 05:18 PM
"Tears of joy"

Seriously?

I'm all for enjoying tracks and losing it a little bit but really? You cried?

Maaike
17-06-11, 08:40 AM
You cried?
I didn't say I cried

seeing nothing but smiles and tears of joy..
;)

And it actually puts a smile on my face, when I see someone that's enjoying the moment so much, that he/she doesn't think of what people might say and shows pure emotions, regardless if it's screaming on the top of their longs, making the most crazy dancemoves or having tears of joy in their eyes :)

And besides that in Holland it's not that rare to see some tears. Might have something to do with the Dutchies' chemical way of partying though :roll: :lol:

Rick Valentine
17-06-11, 01:56 PM
"Tears of joy"

Seriously?

I'm all for enjoying tracks and losing it a little bit but really? You cried?

I also never get when people say they cried haha goosebumps is as far as it goes :D

Rick Valentine
17-06-11, 01:58 PM
And Gr3g your rubbish !!!!

Firstly for not introducing yourself when we were all in Spoons at the top.
Secondly for sitting outside during the first 2 hours of his set, really shame on you :P

I think i only left the dancefloor for a sit down for about 15 mins that night haha

gr3g0ree
17-06-11, 09:13 PM
Talked with cur3ed outside,

didnt we talk at the dancefloor? Im trying to remember the t-shirt but all i can remember you saying i'm gregoree and those polka dots pants :oops:
Yes, I stopped there, and half an hour/hour later, helped a friend to the fresh air, when he talked about that girl ..." I really like her. I want her..." bla bla, u remember? sitting on a bench ;)

And Gr3g your rubbish !!!!

Firstly for not introducing yourself when we were all in Spoons at the top.
Secondly for sitting outside during the first 2 hours of his set, really shame on you :P

I think i only left the dancefloor for a sit down for about 15 mins that night haha
In the first 2 hours, I was inside for half an hour, then went out for a break, and it last too long. Talked with a few friends there, time just run fast, same in the pub, there was a friend who was playing in Loft that night, and left "early" to catch his set.
But no worries, theres a time and place for everything ;)
Will try to be good [ :evil: ] and make it up at the next 7h set ;)

Havana
19-06-11, 04:05 PM
So, I noticed from the photos on Facebook etc that Markus had a laptop with him in the booth (I assume he was recording the set). Given that his set at Pacha was recorded for July's World Tour episode, does it mean that at some point we're gonna hear this set from London in it's entirety? Just a thought ;)

Rick Valentine
01-07-11, 02:03 PM
So, I noticed from the photos on Facebook etc that Markus had a laptop with him in the booth (I assume he was recording the set). Given that his set at Pacha was recorded for July's World Tour episode, does it mean that at some point we're gonna hear this set from London in it's entirety? Just a thought ;)

I doubt it maybe he recorded it for personal use but i think he mentioned he had a rough tracklist from the last solo set he did at MOS last year and he was looking at the tracks towards the end of the set he didn't play like some classics he's not played there before.