PDA

View Full Version : Extra's needed for Markus Schulz Video

imported_GDJB
15-04-11, 06:12 PM
EXTRAS NEEDED!

Filming Markus Schulz's next video (Sleepwalkers) in Miami. Do you want to be in it? Be at Space, Tuesday (April 19) at 7:00pm.

RSVP to the email: video@globaldjbroadcast.com.

fridaycoffee
15-04-11, 06:23 PM
i had an idea for the clip..maybe it was used before but i think it fits..

so please not a usual GIG clip:

so the idea:

A regular guy (doesnt listen to trance,prog)that works a lot.has a boring life..some high speed scenes with him working can fit the song..maybe a scene with him at church :))

one day he comes at home from work..falls asleep..and somebody.. a girl/sister into this kind of music puts some headphones with the song...and he sleepwalks..starts dancing to the music..and eventually ends up at a Markus concert..there he etc..etc.....and in the end..morning already..concert finished.. he wakes up and doesn't have a f*****ng about what happened :lol:

CarlosSR
15-04-11, 08:30 PM
I'm interested. I'll get the night off work and be there.

As soon as I get home I'll email my info.

Specifically, what should I include in the email?

Krave
16-04-11, 01:38 AM
AWWW...miami...too far. Dang that would be so cool too! :-/

CarlosSR
16-04-11, 06:10 AM
All this Miami love from Markus is a dream come true, thank you Markus! 8-)

dtR
16-04-11, 12:51 PM
i had an idea for the clip..maybe it was used before but i think it fits..

so please not a usual GIG clip:

so the idea:

A regular guy (doesnt listen to trance,prog)that works a lot.has a boring life..some high speed scenes with him working can fit the song..maybe a scene with him at church :))

one day he comes at home from work..falls asleep..and somebody.. a girl/sister into this kind of music puts some headphones with the song...and he sleepwalks..starts dancing to the music..and eventually ends up at a Markus concert..there he etc..etc.....and in the end..morning already..concert finished.. he wakes up and doesn't have a f*****ng about what happened :lol:
This is a very good idea .... gig clips are boring, it's every time the same, only the faces are different