PDA

View Full Version : Ministry Residency??

sjhilllandscapes
13-04-11, 10:26 PM
Now that Markus has a new residency in Vegas is he neglecting his London residency? Last was in January so was expecting my 2 month fix in march. Ministry have released their schedule until the end of may and theres no Markus :(. Anyone know when he likely to return??

NeoGeo2k
14-04-11, 08:47 AM
Now that Markus has a new residency in Vegas is he neglecting his London residency? Last was in January so was expecting my 2 month fix in march. Ministry have released their schedule until the end of may and theres no Markus :(. Anyone know when he likely to return??

Rumours going around :D
Markus return in june with the Dakota 2 release party! ... maybe there will be a solo set.

Let's prey guy's

curs3d
14-04-11, 09:47 AM

Well markus said in the chatroom the other week he is still keeping his residency in London

He has four in total this year: Ibiza, Vegas, Miami, London

daravingwoodster
21-04-11, 10:49 PM
Confirmed Markus will return on June 10th for a 7 hour solo set. I know we should be grateful for that but it still will only be his second set in 8-9 months, not quite the bi-monthly residency it was a few years ago.

MissZivile
25-04-11, 02:32 AM
Im happy that Markus's popularity is growing and his residency is demanded in other cities, shame that his London visits are getting rare. Agreed. BUT - he celebrated his birthday in MOS...could have been in a Canada club.
Dakota release party IF combined at his 7 hour solo gig would be another special event for which Markus picks London. 7 hour solo set is already a blessing in itself... So Markus does try to compensate it for us.