PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz Live From ASOT 500: Den Bosch (09-04-2011)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ericc B
11-04-11, 05:47 PM
Listening to the set again. First I listened to Armin's because I missed it last night but I couldnt wait until it ended to start Markus's one. Yeah, I could skip it but I wanted to listen it in full. And while Armin also did great job, Markus blown it up so strong that I can say now I wont be stop listening it for weeks from now and I even wont bother to listen to other DJs. But anyone recommending some other DJ's sets from Den Bosch worth listening nevertheless?
Oakenfold. Best set of the night imho.

caesarinho
11-04-11, 06:44 PM
Thanks for advices guys :)

CarlosSR
12-04-11, 09:17 AM
IDK, I listened to some of Arnej's set and I was somewhat let down that it wasn't as epic as the 450 set.

I'll give it another go to see if it I like it more.

Havana
12-04-11, 07:59 PM
Listening to the set again. First I listened to Armin's because I missed it last night but I couldnt wait until it ended to start Markus's one. Yeah, I could skip it but I wanted to listen it in full. And while Armin also did great job, Markus blown it up so strong that I can say now I wont be stop listening it for weeks from now and I even wont bother to listen to other DJs. But anyone recommending some other DJ's sets from Den Bosch worth listening nevertheless?
Oakenfold. Best set of the night imho.

Totally agree!! Oakie and Markus were the only ones I really enjoyed. Sied Van Riel seemed pretty sweet too!! What a massive event, I don't think I've ever been in an arena / hall as massive as that in my whole life :shock:

james
12-04-11, 10:29 PM
I heard Sean Tyas' set last night, if you're into that style, that was a great set as well.

progfrog
13-04-11, 03:44 PM
It'll be a nice moment for Aerofoil this, being in the crowd and all. :P

it sure as hell was, mate!! ;) I taped it ofcourse :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWSq9jS7Fmk

Ericc B
15-04-11, 08:09 AM
15. Koen Groneveld - Slides
The guy is actually called Koen Groeneveld ;)

Typical Dutch name, it means Greenfield. He's been producing for over 20 years, among other things he did a lot of hardstyle in the 90s and he was also one of the guys behind Klubbheads.

Havana
16-04-11, 01:49 PM
Just a quick heads up Darren, Markus's name is spelled wrong in the title of the thread :lol:

Marc39
16-04-11, 10:54 PM
It'll be a nice moment for Aerofoil this, being in the crowd and all. :P

it sure as hell was, mate!! ;) I taped it ofcourse :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWSq9jS7Fmk

You just forgot to film me hitting the roof mate!

Coxx
05-05-11, 05:22 PM
some id track 02, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano - Tribeca (Original Mix)

Daydreamer
07-05-11, 05:32 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Rexy lent a helping hand out with some of the Dakota material. Nothing wrong at all with seeking some creative input.

Nah, Rex is doing enough goodness on his own for Coldharbour. :)
I think he's right. :oops: There are some similarities between Sleepwalkers and Interstate of Lightning...