PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast (24-03-2011)

Pages : 1 [2]

james
24-03-11, 08:52 PM
Makes sense he would save this for last. :)

DoMarcikar
24-03-11, 08:54 PM
Darren, is there any news about the next COLDO or CLHR release? I'm very exicted. :)

james
24-03-11, 08:55 PM
Well we got digital release of the DYD remixes next week.

Daydreamer
24-03-11, 08:55 PM
DNS Project should collaborate with Beat Service sometime. :)

james
24-03-11, 08:57 PM
DNS Project should collaborate with Beat Service sometime. :)

Estonian super collab :)

KoteQ
24-03-11, 08:58 PM
see ya next week guys

michal dybek
24-03-11, 08:59 PM
Thanks for listening and chatting. Cheers.

Daydreamer
24-03-11, 09:00 PM
Great episode, much better than last week. Thank you Markus!! :)

Ayden
24-03-11, 09:04 PM
Great episode today! See ya next week, guys!

Daydreamer
24-03-11, 09:45 PM
DNS Project - Second Chapter got changed since World Tour Moscow and Coldharbour Day too btw... you don't hear the sample at 1:11 and 1:18 of this video in the released version + some bass/percussion/background stuff (I don't really know how you call it) got improved, I'm glad with the released version. :)

[youtube:3rtzly95]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7oF6ti8lQ[/youtube:3rtzly95]

Liquid Vision
24-03-11, 10:04 PM
This Liquid Vision track sounded like they wanted to make it a bit simlar to Orjan Nilsen - Scurbs.

People always confuse Liquid Vision as being two people but I had the title a good 6 months before they did but Liquid Vision is just me :lol:

Absolutely over the moon with the support from Markus, can't thank him enough for that! And for the record Orjan is one of my biggest influences when it comes to producing, I love his versatility but I wouldn't try to copy a track of his.

DoMarcikar
24-03-11, 10:29 PM
This Liquid Vision track sounded like they wanted to make it a bit simlar to Orjan Nilsen - Scurbs.

People always confuse Liquid Vision as being two people but I had the title a good 6 months before they did but Liquid Vision is just me :lol:

Absolutely over the moon with the support from Markus, can't thank him enough for that! And for the record Orjan is one of my biggest influences when it comes to producing, I love his versatility but I wouldn't try to copy a track of his.

Sorry, I just said, It's simlar. Don't get pissed. :)

CarlosSR
24-03-11, 11:03 PM
Another great broadcast, see you guys at Space this weekend.

jdub889
24-03-11, 11:30 PM
bah! managed to wake up in time to catch the last 30 min .... of the replay! fuck me sideways, i'm so lazy. anyway, sinners remix didn't do it for me at all, but that's prob cause i love the original so much....but dns project remix was the noise! :)

Liquid Vision
25-03-11, 12:31 AM

Sorry, I just said, It's simlar. Don't get pissed. :)

I didn't mean it to come across in a shitty way mate, so if it did I apologise :D

DoMarcikar
25-03-11, 08:26 AM
I didn't mean it to come across in a shitty way mate, so if it did I apologise :D

Oh, no problem. I just thought, you think I thought you totally copied that track. No mate, they're just smilar.

aakos
27-03-11, 12:17 PM
Missed the show, so i gonna listen to it in the afternoon. 8-)

Hayley
27-03-11, 03:35 PM
Missed the show, so i gonna listen to it in the afternoon. 8-)

Me too!

Listening right now, some insane tracks in this episode :P

Loving the Aerofoil remix of Sinners :D

aakos
28-03-11, 10:26 AM
So insane tunes! Aerofoil remix is :shock: :D

jdub889
29-03-11, 01:41 AM
you guys really like that remix? i feel like he didn't do much but add a kick drum that seems a bit out of place during the synth section.

james
30-03-11, 07:23 PM
Before everyone leaves, is there anything concrete about the next CLHR (or COLD) release already?

Bumppppppppp

axt
30-03-11, 10:04 PM
my global selection: Ivan Vorontsov - She's Voice Inside

that vocal chops + driving bassline in Noah Neiman style.... lovely winterish track!

james
05-04-11, 08:07 PM
14. Ivan Vorontsov - She's Voice Inside

This is apparently the Zachary Zamarripa Remix.