PDA

View Full Version : Mar 27 2011: Markus Schulz Extra Show at Club Space, Miami

ImpactPlayaz
16-03-11, 08:11 PM
Markus Schulz and Cosmic Gate at Club Space, Miami - Sunday March 27th 2011

March 25 2011, CLUB SPACE, MIAMI: Markus Schulz & Friends (with Wippenberg and Jochen Miller) - Now SOLD OUT

After selling out his marathon solo set in Club Space’s main room during Winter Music Conference, Markus Schulz’s party for Miami Music Week on Friday March 25th has now also reached sold out status.

In an unprecedented move, Space has announced the addition of a second show taking place on Sunday March 27th, which will see Markus continuing the saga in the main room once again; this time joined by good friends Cosmic Gate. Make sure you’re part of history as Markus Schulz and Club Space unite for two huge events in the span of three days.

Tickets for the March 27th show are available here: http://gdjb.us/op3p (http://gdjb.us/op3p)

james
16-03-11, 08:34 PM
Damn, I might try and drive back down for this.

JeffreyAHFM
16-03-11, 09:00 PM
Perfect... just perfect! *evil laugh*

CarlosSR
16-03-11, 09:13 PM
Markus three times in March! This is a no brainer, I'm buying my ticket for the 27th now.

I really have to give props to Markus, I didn't go to Ultra this year, but seeing him live 3 times this month more than makes up for it.

I sure hope this is a hint of things to come between Markus and Club Space.

hellosam
16-03-11, 09:40 PM
holllllly molllllllly !! YES YES YES

markus markus markus!!

now that ive completely made up my mind that ill be at fridays show....and this!!!?

now two doses of markus in one weekend...just the way life SHOULD BE!!!!!

PatMcGroin
16-03-11, 10:22 PM
I sure hope this is a hint of things to come between Markus and Club Space.

this!!!!

would really love for the markus marathon solo to become a yearly thing.

CarlosSR
17-03-11, 02:25 AM
I still can't believe I get to see him 3 times this month! :D

This is way better than having to wait for Ultra to see him live, which was once a year.

Other artists should take note, this man listens to his fans 8-)

hellosam
18-03-11, 04:14 PM
im freaking out

james
24-03-11, 07:45 PM
I think I'm going to drive down to Tampa on April 15th instead.

brett
27-03-11, 09:04 PM
Just listening to ASOT500 now thinking how crazy it would have been in Miami this weekend. I mean Markus @ Space on Friday then UMF and finishing off with another massive dose of Markus @ Space along side Cosmic Gate. It doesnt get much better than that!!
Hats off to you guys putting in the effort to travel I know I would if I was Stateside.

CarlosSR
28-03-11, 04:15 AM
Just walked into Space a few minutes ago, looks nice and spacious (no pun intended, lol).

I'll post pics of tonight and Friday in one shot.

Camera's ready tonight and so am I :)

CarlosSR
28-03-11, 01:23 PM
Whew, havin a quick bite in my car before the long drive home.

Markus, Cosmic Gate, Wippenberg, this was a night for the ages.

I'll update later, right now I just wanna get home, shower and rest, lol.

hollygallager
28-03-11, 03:38 PM
i'm an idiot for not going to miami if only because of LAST NIGHT. i was DYING reading everyones tweets and stuff about the whole night. can't wait to see pictures!!!!!