PDA

View Full Version : [CLHR113] Markus Schulz featuring Jennifer Rene - Not the Same

ImpactPlayaz
14-03-11, 04:00 PM
Markus Schulz featuring Jennifer Rene – Not the Same

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
Release Code: CLHR113
Release Date: March 21st 2011

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/Coldharbour/CLHR113.jpg

Extended Mix
Carlo Resoort Remix
Eelke Kleijn Remix
Eelke Kleijn Dub

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here (http://tinyurl.com/clhr113bp)

The month of March always resonates significantly for Miami’s Markus Schulz, and this year is no different. With two mammoth performances at his spiritual home of Club Space, including an all-night marathon solo set during Winter Music Conference week, and only a few weeks remaining until another significant chapter of his Do You Dream story appears in focus, in the form of the Remixed album, he presents the single which arguably has been the one everyone has been anticipating the most.

A long-time admirer of the Indianapolis vocalist, it was inevitable that Markus would collaborate with Jennifer Rene for the album. Such were the reactions on YouTube when Markus played a test version of it at Amsterdam Dance Event, Transmission in Prague and on tour in Ecuador and Colombia, that it became clear Not the Same would be heralded in anthem status alongside the likes of Without You Near and Perfect. The extended mix has that typical driving bassline and beautiful soaring melodies that all of Markus’ followers identify with - and with support from the likes of Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold and Gareth Emery, it was one of the big successes in trance for 2010.

But now, it is time for the remixes to take centre stage, with Markus recruiting two talented Dutchmen for the job.

If you like your trance booming and uplifting then look no further than Carlo Resoort. The effects of his remix were best demonstrated when Markus received a hero’s reception at the Electric Zoo Festival in New York last September. And with the summer season quickly creeping up on us, it is sure to set many outdoor ambiances alight during those long and hot nights.

And for those of you who love a slice of deep and melodic grooves, there is no better person on top of his game right now than Eelke Kleijn. Thanks to his remix of Way Out West’s Surrender and brand new production Monkey Movin’ (the latter featuring on Markus’ Prague ’11 compilation), he has become a darling of the Global DJ Broadcast listeners, and unanimously received their affections once again with an outstanding remix effort on Not the Same. Available in both vocal and dub versions, his remix looks sure to dominate the airwaves over the coming months.

It’s the single everyone has been waiting for, and with stellar remixes on offer, the Not the Same anthem will continue for a long time yet.

Not the Same (Extended Mix)

hwg56BgZEtY

Not the Same (Carlo Resoort Remix)

3shz01wmtkI

Not the Same (Eelke Kleijn Remix)

p1pWbQS4hKg

barto
14-03-11, 05:06 PM
excellent!

one of my favourite tracks from DYD Album, will be realase as a singel! I like Carlo's Remix, but Eelke is not bad
Cant wait of course :)

nido
14-03-11, 06:18 PM
+ 1 for Carlo's remix :P

james
14-03-11, 06:19 PM
What the...no uplifting/energetic remix?

Damn...more bad news...

Daydreamer
14-03-11, 07:06 PM
Not one of my favorite tracks from Do You Dream but it deserved a single release for sure.

Carlo Resoort remix is nice, he obviously put many effort in this remix than some other recent productions of him. Eelke Kleijn remix is average and sleepy.

Looking forward to the next CLHR release. :)

james
14-03-11, 08:07 PM
Not one of my favorite tracks from Do You Dream but it deserved a single release for sure.

Carlo Resoort remix is nice, he obviously put many effort in this remix than some other recent productions of him. Eelke Kleijn remix is average and sleepy.

Looking forward to the next CLHR release. :)

I loved the original, and I had high hopes for it when released as a single that it would catapult Markus in terms of popularity. Because it had a lot of commercial appeal that could capture the ASOT crowd. Unfortunately Armin only really supported it through the Citadel mashup...and now it isn't getting an uplifting/energetic remix. So my hopes are crushed. Really bummed about this news.

topereq
14-03-11, 08:39 PM
org & carlo's remix - decent
eelke klein remix - masterpiece :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

great news anyway, waiting for this release ! :D

Daydreamer
14-03-11, 08:43 PM
Unfortunately Armin only really supported it through the Citadel mashup...and now it isn't getting an uplifting/energetic remix. So my hopes are crushed. Really bummed about this news.
What exactly kind of remix were you expecting then? A club mix? Elevation remix? :o

james
14-03-11, 09:18 PM
Unfortunately Armin only really supported it through the Citadel mashup...and now it isn't getting an uplifting/energetic remix. So my hopes are crushed. Really bummed about this news.
What exactly kind of remix were you expecting then? A club mix? Elevation remix? :o

A remix similar to that of Agnelli & Nelson's remix of Perfect.

That big room, euphoric, energetic remix. Didn't matter who did it. I just wish there had been one.

DoMarcikar
14-03-11, 10:19 PM
Wow, nice. Thanks.

Davis
14-03-11, 10:47 PM
Extended Mix FTW \o/

Havana
14-03-11, 11:49 PM
Really pleased that this track is getting released. Admittedly I wasn't too keen on it at first but this has grown on me like cancer! Jennifer has one of the best voices around! Eelke's mix is very good, can't wait to get my hands on this release. :D

Sheedy
15-03-11, 12:04 AM
The Carlo Resoort mix is the energetic mix. Not sure how much more energetic you can get than that. :?:

james
15-03-11, 12:13 AM
Just speeding up the BPM at certain parts and messing with the bass isn't the kind of big room, energetic mix I was expecting.

I still find the original to be more euphoric and energetic than Carlos Resoort's in fact.

Sheedy
15-03-11, 12:25 AM
I think the idea was to make the track friendly for other DJ's to play in higher bpm uplifting sets and for fans of that sound. Combined with the deep Eelke Kleijn mixes, the release has something for fans of each bpm range.

james
15-03-11, 12:45 AM
K, that's your opinion. I'm sure I'll be in the minority because most people see more BPM and immediately assume more energy. I don't think that way. And since I don't think that way, I'll remain disappointed about this release lacking a big room, energetic remix.

maria111
15-03-11, 11:21 AM
I still remember the buzz about the track how long time it was ID and all :lol: Can wait to listen the extended version and Eelke Kleijn remix :)

Ayden
15-03-11, 01:23 PM
Eelke Kleijn \o/

DoMarcikar
15-03-11, 03:28 PM
[youtube:3nkx6mbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1pWbQS4hKg[/youtube:3nkx6mbk]

Daydreamer
15-03-11, 07:52 PM
I love that color! :mrgreen:

Daydreamer
18-03-11, 09:51 PM
Will this single also get a video?

maria111
22-03-11, 01:26 PM
perfect way to start your Tuesday morning ;)

http://i52.tinypic.com/14bq9zp.jpg