PDA

View Full Version : Markus Like a G6?

modthispny
24-02-11, 05:18 PM
[youtube:390uae2i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qKuZiiyyho[/youtube:390uae2i]

what do you guys think? it definitely caught me by surprise.

Wojtus
24-02-11, 05:31 PM
Markus shoudn't play disco-pop tracks :(

Daydreamer
24-02-11, 05:35 PM
Same weakness as some recent ID remixes of classics.

jywuster
24-02-11, 06:06 PM
That definitely caught me by surprise.....kinda a bad one. I think it was he saw all the asians popping bottles getting slizzard. Thank God he came back with firewire on the next song.

Havana
24-02-11, 08:09 PM
Markus plays what Markus wants to play... All DJ's are the same, if they like the track, they play it. I happen to find some of this pop/dance/euro house stuff pretty good. Warm, feel good music!

Ayden
24-02-11, 09:00 PM
And it's a remix of the song... so what?!

jdub889
24-02-11, 09:25 PM
That definitely caught me by surprise.....kinda a bad one. I think it was he saw all the asians popping bottles getting slizzard. Thank God he came back with firewire on the next song.

LOL, that would be hilarious if that's actually why he played it :D

side note: i hate that club. how is markus supposed to gauge the dancefloor when he's got 50 bros with bottle service waving their hands in his face?

jywuster
25-02-11, 04:15 AM
ditto, putting that table in front of the DJ booth was pretty weak. The club is small enough as is, putting a table there just downsized the dancefloor by more than half.

M_82_Poland
25-02-11, 12:27 PM
WTF!!!

:oops: :?

DoMarcikar
25-02-11, 03:23 PM
I can't belive, It's him.

Wally
27-02-11, 04:52 PM
yes! he also played it last night in chicago during his worldtour set! i was completely speechless, not cuz i was impressed or something... i was just pissed!! :o this is crap.

he also played another classic pop-song remix which was okayish but it also didn't do it for me. anybody knows which song i mean? maybe he played it 2 nights ago at sutra as well.

Daydreamer
27-02-11, 05:41 PM
What track is it in the video anyway? It sounds familiar....

eddiecab05
27-02-11, 08:11 PM
HI everyone!

I was a Sutra, and yes i agree, that club sucks. good sounded system but dancefloor sucks.

I have a question about an ID.

Towards the beginning of his set Markus playes Dash Berlin's Disarm yourserlf (which was very surprising to me lol) but he remixed it.. or something. sounded way better than the original

Does anyone know if it's new, by him or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTAFUQSPf0

modthispny
27-02-11, 08:59 PM
i'm sure it's a markus schulz reconstruction. :)

modthispny
28-02-11, 12:00 AM
What track is it in the video anyway? It sounds familiar....

far east movement - like a g6

i personally love the track, but not something i expect to hear markus play.

Khan
28-02-11, 06:10 AM
isn't that the Fei Fei remix of "G6?"

If it was... not bad. I like her remix.

Plus, who cares? when you're having a good time and people are dancing and going crazy, it all sounds good.

Its about having fun and reading the crowd.

M_82_Poland
28-02-11, 09:20 AM
Plus, who cares? when you're having a good time and people are dancing and going crazy, it all sounds good.

What a stupid reply to the topic.
You do not understand really simple thing.
Markus has got his own trance style. So many coldharbour citizens love him because of that + his passion and contact to the audience.

And this is definitely not his style. It's like Tiesto-Furtado popshit :oops:

Daydreamer
28-02-11, 10:00 AM
isn't that the Fei Fei remix of "G6?"

If it was... not bad. I like her remix.

Its about having fun and reading the crowd.
What about the dj and the music?
You obviously love the female dancers during big arena events. :lol:

sjhilllandscapes
28-02-11, 11:55 AM
If you had never heard this track and the video came up as an id you would all be loving it. Fact

Grz3chu 92
28-02-11, 05:33 PM
Like A G6 (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) ?

[youtube:1bg1cz2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjX7iRujp5s[/youtube:1bg1cz2s]

topereq
28-02-11, 06:45 PM
sounds like a mashup w/ chakalaka :D

If you had never heard this track and the video came up as an id you would all be loving it. Fact

well said. i haven't heard this track before. and i like this remix/mashup :) very catchy :D

Daydreamer
28-02-11, 09:01 PM
Unfortunately that's how Coldharbour releases their music. :(
Anyway there are enough IDs I don't care about, so it's not a fact. ;)

modthispny
28-02-11, 11:30 PM

i never said it's a bad song, it's one of my fav mainstream songs, but just weird that markus schulz is playing it.

Coxx
10-03-11, 05:10 PM
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!