PDA

View Full Version : Ibiza 2011

Rene
04-02-11, 05:49 PM
Hey Schulz family, all good???

Is there any news about Markus playing Amnesia in 2011?

Already booked 2 vacations to the "Sin Island"

Please let me know (Tigerclaw or ImpactPlayaz) you guys know a lot!! :-))

Ericc B
05-02-11, 01:41 PM
David Lewis Productions has been frustrating fans of DJ's like Markus and Armin for many years with their stupid secretive attitude about when and where they are going to do their gigs. Trust me the entire 2011 Armada Amnesia schedule is already long finalized. They simple refuse to announce it until it's waaaaay too late for the fans to book a decently priced holiday around them or even get the specific week(s) off from work, so hurdles of people end up paying top money to make it at the last minute or take a gamble on the dates and more than once end up on the isle on the wrong week. The DLP staff themselves obviously don't give a sh!t since they are having summer long vacations there in rented luxury villas, payed for by the percentage they get off their DJ's gigs. Like I said, it has been this way for many years and I really fail to see why the DJ's themselves don't do anything about it, since it is their biggest fans who are being screwed over by this lack of information. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever not to announce the Amnesia schedule early in the year, instead of in June.

Personally I am totally fed up with this shit, so I simply don't go to Ibiza anymore. And I'm not the only one either.

DJ_Andy
05-02-11, 03:26 PM
Word!

Rene
05-02-11, 04:07 PM
I dont like it to!!!

But i like Ibiza and Amnesia so much!!!!

I'm gonna send this to Armada!!!

Lets see what happens....

Rene
05-02-11, 05:33 PM
David Lewis Productions has been frustrating fans of DJ's like Markus and Armin for many years with their stupid secretive attitude about when and where they are going to do their gigs. Trust me the entire 2011 Armada Amnesia schedule is already long finalized. They simple refuse to announce it until it's waaaaay too late for the fans to book a decently priced holiday around them or even get the specific week(s) off from work, so hurdles of people end up paying top money to make it at the last minute or take a gamble on the dates and more than once end up on the isle on the wrong week. The DLP staff themselves obviously don't give a sh!t since they are having summer long vacations there in rented luxury villas, payed for by the percentage they get off their DJ's gigs. Like I said, it has been this way for many years and I really fail to see why the DJ's themselves don't do anything about it, since it is their biggest fans who are being screwed over by this lack of information. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever not to announce the Amnesia schedule early in the year, instead of in June.

Personally I am totally fed up with this shit, so I simply don't go to Ibiza anymore. And
I'm not the only one either.

I send an email to David Lewis, Armin and Armada!

hollygallager
20-02-11, 11:00 PM
Hmmmm.. Interesting information. I went to Markus' solo set at Amnesia last summer (which was absolutely amazing btw) and I did kind of plan my trip around it I guess... My friends bailed on me so I kind of just booked it perfect for myself and hit up Dance Valley and Ibiza for the solo set. I was gifted frequent flyer miles from my amazing parents for that trip.. My next trip from NYC to Dublin (and then jumping around via Ryanair) hitting 4 countries in two weeks was only $592 total cuz it's April LOL.

The summer season is another story. I've already decided that I can't make it to Europe during the high season again. I am kind of leaning towards booking something RIGHT after Electric Zoo in NYC to do 3 weeks, maybe Spain & Morocco & Ibiza or something.. Airfare from Sept.5-25 was like $615 from NYC last time I checked. By the time I can afford to purchase it may go up. But the Ibiza closing parties go through September so I should be good to go.

HOWEVER, if I did plan my next trip and booked a two week window and THEN the Ibiza summer sched was released and Markus wasn't playing I would probably cry a bit :( :( :(

I am really very poor, I just plan things very well and waiting for a schedule to be released is not gonna work for me :( Ibiza is fucking awesome but I really want to see Markus there if I'm gonna spend all that $.

james
21-02-11, 01:25 AM

Personally I am totally fed up with this shit, so I simply don't go to Ibiza anymore. And I'm not the only one either.

That makes no sense. That would be bad business for promoters//agents to purposely wait for no real reason and screw people's travel arrangements over like that.

Most likely the clubs, hotels and air travel have an influence over it. It only benefits them, assuming the dates are indeed finalized but not being revealed. DJs and promoters need the tourists and fans there. Only way to make sure they get there in full force is to make it as cheap as possible for them. It would be very bad business to purposefully hold back dates like that to the point where fans cannot make affordable travel arrangements and attend.

Ericc B
21-02-11, 03:19 PM
That makes no sense. That would be bad business for promoters//agents to purposely wait for no real reason and screw people's travel arrangements over like that.

It makes no sense whatsoever indeed. But it's been like this since forever.

And mind you, neither Armin nor Markus has ever done anything about it, despite countless complaints by their fans.

Rene
21-02-11, 05:50 PM
So Markus!!

Give us you're Amnesia dates, PLEASE.....

(probily not his call)

Globalgirl
21-02-11, 06:25 PM
Hi Guys,

There is no one who gets more upset about the Ibiza scheduling than Markus. There is always haggling between the promoters, agents and club owners and nothing really gets decided until after WMC. It happens every year. We know you're frustrated. We are as well. Every year this is an issue and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. It's not like we have our plane tickets and hotel reservations, we're waiting too just like you. As soon as I know something I will let you guys know too.

Heather

Rene
21-02-11, 07:36 PM
@Heather

Hi, Armin told on a dutch television show that he gets the details about Amnesia every year around christmas.

So there schould be some dates for Armada night!

james
21-02-11, 09:31 PM
@Heather

Hi, Armin told on a dutch television show that he gets the details about Amnesia every year around christmas.

So there schould be some dates for Armada night!

Details probably don't mean finalized dates. Probably means the discussions start, and dates start getting decided upon.

Globalgirl
22-02-11, 09:23 PM
Hi Guys,

I was told today about more meetings regarding the season that will happen in the next few weeks. Things are still being finalized.

Heather Schulz from 'The Coldharbour Insider" signing out! (lol)

Rene
15-03-11, 04:49 PM
Any news jet??

#waiting

jimmy-gellar
15-03-11, 07:05 PM
Can't Wait....This year I really want to see solo set of Markus in Amnesia.
Time to set up vacation :)

Globalgirl
15-03-11, 07:33 PM
We were told as of WMC they are still booking the exact dates. I'm trying to plan our annual visit as well as having to wait too.

Ericc B
16-03-11, 08:46 PM
Mixmag reports Armin, Markus and co moving to Wednesday night in Space. Opening night June 15:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/LiamG/0dbe11e3.jpg

(image courtesy of Rammeh)

Havana
16-03-11, 08:54 PM
Confirmed on Twitter! :D

brett
16-03-11, 09:06 PM
Is this good or bad?? I never had the privilege of experiencing Amnesia and would have loved to have seen Markus there. Still looking into going to Ibiza this year planning the trip around the 8 hour set of Mr Schulz. Would be a dream come true...

mikesleone
16-03-11, 10:31 PM
This is amazing news!

If my wife and I can find a way to get to Space for a Markus solo set, we're going! Unfortunately, last minute reservations from Chicago to IBZ during the high season aren't cheap, but we've done it a few times before.

We wife and I have been to a few times before, and we've always seen Markus. Can't wait to catch him in a different venue.

Brett - go to Cocoon at Amnesia on Monday's to check the club out.

mikesleone
16-03-11, 10:32 PM
Heather - thanks for shining some light on the process since it's been such a frustration point to me in the past.

Hi Guys,

I was told today about more meetings regarding the season that will happen in the next few weeks. Things are still being finalized.

Heather Schulz from 'The Coldharbour Insider" signing out! (lol)

MissZivile
17-03-11, 01:49 AM
(small detail, but so annoying: "rising stars...Markus Schulz" - I'm offended.... :evil: )

...Early announcement of the solo set date would be nice....

momix
17-03-11, 11:55 AM
I loved Amnesia....... but lets check out this year Space, I will be there for solo set thats for sure :)

Rene
17-03-11, 03:09 PM
Hey guys,

What does he mean On Twitter whit "as well"

I'm moving to Space AS WELL??

james
17-03-11, 05:08 PM
Hey guys,

What does he mean On Twitter whit "as well"

I'm moving to Space AS WELL??

Looks like Armada @ Amnesia is no more. Space is having a night called "Be" which will feature the Armada and trance DJs. So I think he's saying he's moving with Armin and whoever else.

Hayley
17-03-11, 05:18 PM
WTF do they mean 'Rising Star'???? :? Pfffft

Oh, and spell him name right godammit :P

Ericc B
18-03-11, 09:54 AM
Okay so now we know the location but that is rather irrelevant imo, what we need is DATES!

Without dates you can't book flights, hotels, etc.

MrE
18-03-11, 10:27 AM
Shit. I'm there for 10 days in July, Sunday-Wednesday. Figured having 2 Tuesdays there gave me a good chance of catching Markus, so they go & change venues & days.

It's now pretty much guaranteed that Markus will play on Wednesday July 27th, aka the day i fly home. FML.

momix
22-03-11, 09:56 AM
Dates Dates Dates GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr We want dates :lol:

Ericc B
25-03-11, 11:17 AM
According to this: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=69793 Armin is doing his solo set on August 10. Which means Markus is NOT doing his solo set on August 10. If he is doing one at all of course.

Armin's solo sets have been on the first or the second week of August for many years, and Markus' night has been promoted from September to August last year. With Armin on the 10th my best guess would be Markus' either on August 3rd or August 17th.

Note that the above link is just some random post on a forum and not the official release by Armada, Alda Events or Space for that matter. So it's not verified.

jimmy-gellar
25-03-11, 05:58 PM
Markus said in chat that ibiza season starts for him on 13.7. and his marathon set will be on 20.7.

brett
28-03-11, 08:08 PM
According to this: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=69793 Armin is doing his solo set on August 10. Which means Markus is NOT doing his solo set on August 10. If he is doing one at all of course.

Armin's solo sets have been on the first or the second week of August for many years, and Markus' night has been promoted from September to August last year. With Armin on the 10th my best guess would be Markus' either on August 3rd or August 17th.

Note that the above link is just some random post on a forum and not the official release by Armada, Alda Events or Space for that matter. So it's not verified.
Seems like you were spot on with the dates for Armin's solo. Extract from 'Arminvanbuuren.com'

The Ibiza season is nearly upon us, with clubbers from all over the world descending on the party isle for a celebration of all that is great about electronic music in the year 2011. Space opening is on May 29th, and a month later the first installment of Armin’s new residency will begin – June 29th. August 10th is a special date, when Armin will play one of his special long sets in the main room – all night long. On September 7th there will be A State Of Trance special, while the closing of BE will be a week later on September 14th. The official closing party of Space itself is October 2nd.
So by the process of elimination the dates Markus will NOT be performing his solo set are:
June 29th - Be Opening
Aug 10th - Armin Solo set
Sept 7th - ASOT Special
Sept 14th - Be Closing

That only leaves the following wednesday's for Markus' Solo Set:
July 6, 13, 20, 27 & Aug 3, 17, 24, 31.......narrows it down slightly :lol:

Rene
28-03-11, 08:16 PM
I want to know when his solo set is also!

But the nights whit Armin and Markus are also great, Markus then Armin then back 2 back, it's great!!

Afther last night i'm not waiting for mr Emery!! I don't like his sets at all, can't beleive his still above Markus in the dj poll.

Can't wait for my 17 days on THE MAGICAL ISLAND

Rob
28-03-11, 09:15 PM
July 20 is the marathon set from Markus he confirmed it in chat last week ;)

Rene
28-03-11, 09:18 PM

Very nice, i arive the 21th!!!

brett
28-03-11, 09:24 PM
Nice one Rob gonna try my best to make it this year :D

MrE
29-03-11, 10:19 PM
Jackpot, I'm there from July 17th-27th!! You've just made my week!

Rene
04-04-11, 08:18 PM
Just red the news from mr Emery that he is doing 7 shows at Space...

There must be some dates now when Markus plays, come on this is taking way to long....

Heatherrrrrrrr tell us, please!!

Thank you

brett
04-04-11, 09:07 PM
Just red the news from mr Emery that he is doing 7 shows at Space...

There must be some dates now when Markus plays, come on this is taking way to long....

Heatherrrrrrrr tell us, please!!

Thank you
They save the best till last :lol:

Ericc B
05-04-11, 01:37 PM
Gareth just announced the details about his gigs in Space:

- 17 June (Northern Lights Concert)
- 6 July
- 27 July (Northern Lights Concert)
- 3 August
- 17 August
- 24 August
- 14 September

james
05-04-11, 05:32 PM
Well if the 7hour marathon date is officially July 20th...I'm going to assume most of, if not all the other dates are inked and ready for announcement...so ya...someone should probably announce that =o

Rene
21-04-11, 12:24 AM
I moved my vacation from the 21th to the 20th july....

So who is coming to Markus solo set??

M_82_Poland
21-04-11, 09:13 AM
Representing on July 20th 8-)

jmchauvel
21-04-11, 08:31 PM
What about 31/08. Will it be a "Markus SOLO" too?

Might be since 20/07 is marked as a Terrace Set and 31/08 is the only one there too as a Terrace Set.

Anyone can confirm?

brett
07-05-11, 02:47 PM
Everything booked for 24 hours of Markus Mayhem on the White Isle!!

Arrive in the afternoon on the Wednesday 20th - fly back in the afternoon Thursday 21st.

It's all the time I need to get my Schulz fix...and my first time in Ibiza and my first ever solo set live, it's going to be EPIC!!

Got a question if anyone can help me with. I bought 2x tickets off the Space website under my own account. However I have noticed on my ticket it states 'The entry is valid only for the person whose name is stated clearly on the ticket.'

Quite confused as my name is the only one on the ticket; but I paid for 2 which is displayed next to the quantity. This to me says my gf won't be able to use the ticket as her name is not shown; but then why would the website allow me to purchase 2 tickets for myself for the same night. Not sure on this one.

Rene
17-05-11, 10:24 PM
So who is going 20 july?

Does anyone know what his start time is?

Is the "terrace" outside?

Who is playing in the room "discotheca" that night?

Only like 60 more days, i cant wait for this sjit!!!

Rene
23-05-11, 05:05 PM
Hey Schulz Family,

On the 3th of august Markus and Gareth are doing a "Best of Both Worlds" show in Space Ibiza, what are you're thoughts about that??

I was in the HMH 2 years ago whem Markus and Armin where doing this show and it was MASSIVE!!

modthispny
23-05-11, 05:51 PM
Hey Schulz Family,

On the 3th of august Markus and Gareth are doing a "Best of Both Worlds" show in Space Ibiza, what are you're thoughts about that??

I was in the HMH 2 years ago whem Markus and Armin where doing this show and it was MASSIVE!!

kind of a contradictory event.

unicorn vs non-unicorn, but i guess that's why they call it best of both worlds.

hollygallager
23-05-11, 06:23 PM
From what I've heard/read... September 14th the closing party at Space is Markus and Gareth. So kind of the same thing. HAHAHA at unicorn vs. non-unicorn. I like Gareths podcast, it's not unicorny. HAHA But yeah... Curious if anyone else will be there on 9/14... I hope not, cuz it'll mean Markus set will be shorter. HAHA Sorry to hijack thread.

Carry on.

brett
25-05-11, 02:46 PM
So who is going 20 july?

Does anyone know what his start time is?

Is the "terrace" outside?

Who is playing in the room "discotheca" that night?

Only like 60 more days, i cant wait for this sjit!!!
Not sure what time Markus will kick his set off but this extract from the Space website says entry is at 2200 so I would say around midnight maybe earlier not sure. As far am I am aware the terrace is outside. And for your info full line up details are below. I for one will be staying with Markus from beginning to the end 8-)

Entry from 10:00 PM
Line UP

MAIN ROOM
MINISTRY OF SOUND 20:20 CELEBRATIONS

TERRACE
MARKUS SCHULZ
GLENN MORRISON

SUNSET
ELIO RISO

Rene
25-05-11, 04:16 PM
Oke, thanks....

How do we all meet?

Would be nice to meet some of you there!

MrE
25-05-11, 06:29 PM
Yeah, i'm there! Planning on being there for the entire set.

NeoGeo2k
25-05-11, 06:50 PM

You're welcome

#Representing CH to the fullest#

brett
26-05-11, 07:19 PM
It's got to be done...it's not often you see markus play extended sets (unless you can afford to travel the world following him :lol: )
Can't wait for it now; I think we will know who the die hard Markus fans are after about 6 hours.

Would be cool to meet up with everybody in a bar close by though. Maybe a beach bar or something am not familiar with Ibiza or Space so if anyone knows a good location close to the club share the info.

Rene
27-05-11, 12:41 AM
Oke Schulz Ibiza solo set members,

Rene + Jiska are going

Mayby The World Famous "Bora Bora" is a good place to meet around 22:00????

Let me know what you think....

hollygallager
02-06-11, 12:50 PM
:roll: I emailed Space to inquire about VIP for the closing party (september 14) (for some reason I thought I'd be able to afford something like that LOLOLOLOLOL it's minimum spend €250 btw) and the lady said... "As far as the line up goes, Markus Schulz is not included in the program on the 14th of September".

So I'm ASSUMING that she doesn't know what the #$&^@*#& she is talking about. Nevertheless, makes me nervous, when I've already dropped over a grand on my September Ibiza trip! No way I can afford to change it and I'd be pretty sad to go all the way to Ibiza and not see my favorite dj. :( But I'm just going to go with she doesn't know what the @#&*6@&# she is talking about.

PatMcGroin
29-06-11, 11:45 AM
:roll: I emailed Space to inquire about VIP for the closing party (september 14) (for some reason I thought I'd be able to afford something like that LOLOLOLOLOL it's minimum spend €250 btw) and the lady said... "As far as the line up goes, Markus Schulz is not included in the program on the 14th of September".

So I'm ASSUMING that she doesn't know what the #$&^@*#& she is talking about. Nevertheless, makes me nervous, when I've already dropped over a grand on my September Ibiza trip! No way I can afford to change it and I'd be pretty sad to go all the way to Ibiza and not see my favorite dj. :( But I'm just going to go with she doesn't know what the @#&*6@&# she is talking about.

im actually planning a trip for the closing parties too and noticed markus isnt on the space lineup: http://shop.spaceibiza.com/be-14-september.html

so im in the same boat as you and am REALLLLLLY hoping they've just fucked up. its on markus's tourdate page so i just hope thats accurate.

momix
05-07-11, 10:38 AM
its not solo set @ 20th of July..........

TERRACE
MARKUS SCHULZ
GLENN MORRISON

http://shop.spaceibiza.com/be-20-july.html

Jasonaddley
07-07-11, 12:07 PM
I'll be there for closing party :D cannot wait!

MrE
09-07-11, 01:49 PM
5 hours for the extended terrace set, apparently. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth buying tickets now, given that there's commercial shite on in the mainroom that night.

hollygallager
11-07-11, 05:30 PM
im actually planning a trip for the closing parties too and noticed markus isnt on the space lineup: http://shop.spaceibiza.com/be-14-september.html

so im in the same boat as you and am REALLLLLLY hoping they've just fucked up. its on markus's tourdate page so i just hope thats accurate.

I am getting REALLY nervous!
:( :( :( :( :( I'm going to be THOROUGHLY upset if I booked myself a trip to Ibiza and missed Markus..... :( :(
I will legitimately cry.

hollygallager
11-07-11, 05:33 PM
& i also noticed the space "closing party" is now in october...
not 9/14/11....

i swear to god if markus isn't going to be there i'm going to be really really sad.
how can we get this confirmed!

ImpactPlayaz
11-07-11, 05:42 PM
not 9/14/11....

i swear to god if markus isn't going to be there i'm going to be really really sad.

Enough of your panicking woman! :P

He's definitely playing September 14 (along with Armin and Emery) for the "Be" Closing Party.

The Space closing party (as in the club closing party for the entire season) is on October 2, where Markus is playing alongside the likes of Carl Cox among others.

So if you're there in September, you'll see him for sure. :)

Edit: I've just dug out what I received from the DLP newsletter a few weeks ago, which has the listings for the Be nights every week for the season.

http://markusschulz.com/BeSpaceIbizaSummer2011.bmp

hollygallager
11-07-11, 05:56 PM
not 9/14/11....

Enough of your panicking woman! :P

He's definitely playing September 14 (along with Armin and Emery) for the "Be" Closing Party.

The Space closing party (as in the club closing party for the entire season) is on October 2, where Markus is playing alongside the likes of Carl Cox among others.

So if you're there in September, you'll see him for sure. :)

Edit: I've just dug out what I received from the DLP newsletter a few weeks ago, which has the listings for the Be nights every week for the season.

omg thank you so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:) :) :) panic is over!!! :) :) :)

PatMcGroin
12-07-11, 05:29 AM
booked our trip today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will be front and center for markus at the be closing! :mrgreen:

MrE
16-07-11, 08:50 AM
Flying out tomorrow morning! 10 days on the white isle! Can't wait for Wednesday night!!

NeoGeo2k
16-07-11, 09:08 AM
YESsss :D

From Markus-Blog June 15:
"Then this Wednesday is one of my biggest nights of the summer, playing a special 5 hour set on the Terrace at Space in Ibiza. I’ve been reading my forums and see a lot of people will be flying in from all over Europe and elsewhere specifically for the night, so I’ll be doing my very best to prepare and deliver something memorable for them."

I love wanne hear some classics like these live: PLZ Markus play it :)
Majai - Phoria - Elevation Big Room Remix
16 Bit Lolitas & Ohmna - Take It Or Leave It
Paul Trainer - Seize The Day (Original Mix)
Arnej - Time Gate (Minimal Drum Dub)

Can't wait.... whhhaaa for the 5hours ahhh i mean you know 6+ hours.
Com'on Markus it's your solo-set Grand-Opening in Space :o
Let's play longeerrrrrr !!

Rene
16-07-11, 09:46 AM
Only 5 more days!! The night i waited for so long!!

I'm flying in to Ibiza wednesday morlning for 18 days, what a way to start my vacation!!

Markus Can you play;

Robert Burian - You
Shogun - Skyfire
Susana - Nothing at all

MrE
16-07-11, 01:13 PM
Requests...

Cass & Slide - Perception (Original bootleg vocal mix)
Rank 1 - Breathing (Coldharbour Mix)
Fly To Colours (Big Room Mix)
Cosmic Gate - Sign of the Times (Return to Coldharbour Mix)

& that'll do me!

M_82_Poland
17-07-11, 06:24 PM
Ohhh it's so close :D

Ministry night was epic one, Global Gatering set so dark and strong and I cannot believe I am going to Ibiza for the Space set :mrgreen:

So Markus, some memorable tunes from my life:

Rex Mundi Featuring Susana - Nothing at All (Elevation remix)
Hammer & Herbick Featuring Boytronic - You (Dyor Big Room Remix)
Markus Schulz Featuring Andy Moor - Daydream (Ronski Speed Remix)
Timmy & Tommy - Full Tiltin (Joint Operations Centre Remix)

IMHO the best trance tune ever: Markus Schulz - The New World (Original Mix)

And the one, which all started with:
Markus Schulz - Electro Hairspray (Markus Schulz Dub)

But to be honest, I will rely on your selections 8-)
See you in the first line!

@NeoGeo2k: It is going to happen :D
@Rene: Check your facebook :)

M_82_Poland
17-07-11, 06:27 PM

heeelll yeeaaahh!!

:D :mrgreen:

NeoGeo2k
18-07-11, 05:52 AM

heeelll yeeaaahh!!

:D :mrgreen:

Yesss Baby.... ready for take off :D

See all you guy's in Space for a History Markus set.

@M_82_Poland cya later aligator :)

Rene
18-07-11, 10:58 AM
Tik tok, tik tok....

2 days left!!

Markoooooos, are you ready!? :-))

RayLeonard
19-07-11, 10:35 PM
Flying from Boston for this... In Madrid already... Space, Ibiza tomorrow night!

I'm expecting some awesome classic tunes along with some crazy Markus-as-of-late-bangin-trance!

This is going to be grand...

M_82_Poland
20-07-11, 09:33 AM
Last night @Sankeys, FullOfFerry with Sied van Riel, Ferry Corsten, Marco V and Lange Markus having some fun and partying 8-)

It´s tonight @Space :mrgreen:

amberella06
20-07-11, 02:20 PM
2 of my good friends will be at Space tonight---so jelly!

Have fun everyone! ;)

NeoGeo2k
20-07-11, 07:35 PM
Ok baby let s do this :)
Pre-Party just Started.
Heeding out to cafe del mar for the sunset ;) before landing in space :)

Wish you all a memorable Night

Woooooow let's do it....

Ps: ferry corsten @ sankeys was insane yesterday

MrE
21-07-11, 05:57 AM
Literally have no words to describe how amazing that was. Markus, you've just made my holiday.

M_82_Poland
22-07-11, 04:26 PM
terrrrrrrific night :D

What time is it?? It's 5am.
Terrace 5am :D

hollygallager
30-08-11, 10:36 PM
Role call for september 14th? :) :)

I'm curious if you guys advise buying tickets online beforehand...

Steph
31-08-11, 06:04 PM

When I went in July we got tickets beforehand online, these worked out a little more expensive then what you pay when your there, however the tickets they sell out there you have 2 Q to get in with them.

We got straight in with the online pre bought tickets, so would defs say its worth paying a little extra to get staright in and avoid the Q's :)

sjhilllandscapes
31-08-11, 06:41 PM

When I went in July we got tickets beforehand online, these worked out a little more expensive then what you pay when your there, however the tickets they sell out there you have 2 Q to get in with them.

We got straight in with the online pre bought tickets, so would defs say its worth paying a little extra to get staright in and avoid the Q's :)

Buy them out there. It usually works out cheaper. Also space really is such a well run club, providing you get there early(ish) you wont find much of a Que at all.

PatMcGroin
01-09-11, 04:54 PM

i'll be there with the gf for the 14th in case ya wanna meetup during markus's set.

Jasonaddley
18-09-11, 07:12 PM
Markus rocked space on wednesday at the closing party, club was way too busy though :(