PDA

View Full Version : No Markus at Ultra Music Festival?

modthispny
01-02-11, 06:10 PM
was looking at the lineup today and was very surprised to not see Markus Schulz in any of the 3 days.

i also noticed there isn't much trance except for armin van buuren headlining one of the days and also the asot 500 tent...makes me wonder if asot 500 is the reason why markus isn't playing the festival since he's going to play asot 500 at another venue.

CarlosSR
01-02-11, 08:47 PM
I noticed this too, I think it's criminal, Miami is Markus hometown, he should be at Ultra.

I hope this gets changed as more artists are announced.

james
01-02-11, 09:41 PM
Wow. That sucks. Very little trance. Very, very little trance.

I think there is one more phase of additions though...doubt Markus will be included, but who knows. Maybe at the very least, there will be a few more trance DJs.

Also, Markus' decision to play during WMC may have affected his ability to play at UMF.

kenny01
01-02-11, 10:06 PM
is trance dying? Trance energy, now ultra...?

amberella06
02-02-11, 03:13 AM
Honestly...I'd rather see Markus play a proper set in a club than just an hours worth at that festival. I'm def. glad I did not purchase Ultra tix just for the ASOT party---that lineup in unimpressive. I'm still planning on coming down the weekend of WMC and the week of UMF (though I'm not attending UMF).

Hopefully Markus is playing somewhere in Miami during UMF week.

modthispny
02-02-11, 05:36 PM
Honestly...I'd rather see Markus play a proper set in a club than just an hours worth at that festival. I'm def. glad I did not purchase Ultra tix just for the ASOT party---that lineup in unimpressive. I'm still planning on coming down the weekend of WMC and the week of UMF (though I'm not attending UMF).

Hopefully Markus is playing somewhere in Miami during UMF week.

club > festival, but i think it's messed up bc at the end of the day, markus still enjoys playing umf.

Krave
13-02-11, 06:39 AM
I would think he would be a part of ASOT 500 for sure.

amberella06
13-02-11, 01:44 PM
I would think he would be a part of ASOT 500 for sure.

He is...just not the Miami show.

Krave
14-02-11, 03:38 AM
Right...i hear ya but that's what is weird b/c as said before Miama is Markus' town. Oh well, makes it easier to pass on UMF anyway.

amberella06
14-02-11, 05:08 AM
Oh well, makes it easier to pass on UMF anyway.

+1

nomad980
17-02-11, 03:40 AM
From what i saw he is going to be at Space on the 25th.

CarlosSR
17-02-11, 04:42 PM
Twice at Space in March, I'm trying to rally my friends together as I do not want to go alone.

amberella06
17-02-11, 05:28 PM
Yayuh! I'm coming to both shows---it's going to be the BEST March ever!

audioex3
20-02-11, 10:28 PM

omg plz!!! I'm coming down to MIA for Ultra and if I don't see Markus in Miami his hometown the week won't be the same. (cue ..not the same.. :lol: )

amberella06
21-02-11, 12:09 AM

omg plz!!! I'm coming down to MIA for Ultra and if I don't see Markus in Miami his hometown the week won't be the same. (cue ..not the same.. :lol: )

He'll definitely be there. Tix are on sale:

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/ShowEv ... ntId=86502 (http://www.wantickets.com/Events/ShowEvent.aspx?eventId=86502)

CarlosSR
21-02-11, 07:25 AM
/\I bought tickets for the 11th and the 25th, and so far none of my friends wanna go with me, so I am definitely down for a meet up.

Just PM me, I'm trying to get others to go, but right now it's looking like I might have to go alone.

audioex3
23-02-11, 08:56 PM
AH its on that friday! Gonna try to make it but it might be the death of me with UMF fri-sun. Man I keep looking at the asot 500 line-up for Sunday and keep saying to myself Markus has to be added! time will tell.

edit: I gotta go..I cant miss this. :) It's only two blocks from UMF.. sounds perfect ... I'm gonna be Sleepwalking Saturday though.. lol

CarlosSR
24-02-11, 03:27 AM
As of now I won't be going to UMF since the tickets sold out.

I'll still try to get last minute tickets for Saturday and Sunday though. I'm not interested in the Friday line-up however.