PDA

View Full Version : Future Cities - The Official Video

ImpactPlayaz
31-01-11, 12:27 PM
Enjoy. :) Recorded on location at Transmission: Future Cities from the 02 Arena in Prague last November.

[youtube:x0fbcjgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm3R88gZv5A[/youtube:x0fbcjgg]

Daydreamer
31-01-11, 12:59 PM
Hm, the radio edit in this video is the old Future Cities, I don't hear the chopped vocals.

If Future Cities gets re-released with a radio edit on Armada like The New World I hope the original mix of the old version will be included.

Anyway nice video, better than the video of Rain but not as good as the video of The New World. :)

DoMarcikar
31-01-11, 03:48 PM
This video makes me want to get the old version of FC. Release it, please. Thanks.

Daydreamer
31-01-11, 03:51 PM
This video makes me want to get the old version of FC. Release it, please. Thanks.
+1

DoMarcikar
31-01-11, 04:37 PM
+1

Why not +2 dude? :O I think you would like to have it too. Best version ever.

nido
31-01-11, 05:10 PM
Future Cities is one my favourite tunes of 2010 :P
love the video....you can see clearly the Schulz Mania :D

jimmy-gellar
31-01-11, 05:38 PM
Nice Video...my flag again, I am really proud :)

Pulsed
31-01-11, 07:28 PM
this is really MEGA VIDEO!!! I like it more than NW ...especially Black&white intro is really great

Storex
31-01-11, 08:24 PM
Markus is incredible showman, and Future Cities for a good party is a wonderful sound

james
31-01-11, 09:52 PM
+1

Why not +2 dude? :O I think you would like to have it too. Best version ever.

+1 means add me to what you just said. So when he says +1, he's saying you/me are thinking the same thing. He can't say +2 unless there's a 3rd person he's speaking for.

On Topic:
Interesting that the "original" Future Cities was used for the video...I wonder if that means it will be released on the DYD Remixes album maybe.

DoMarcikar
01-02-11, 06:28 AM
+1 means add me to what you just said. So when he says +1, he's saying you/me are thinking the same thing. He can't say +2 unless there's a 3rd person he's speaking for.

On Topic:
Interesting that the "original" Future Cities was used for the video...I wonder if that means it will be released on the DYD Remixes album maybe.

I know what does +1 means. Some of the people says +2 or more numbers, if they exactly think the really really same. I just wanted to know, who much do you guys agree with me.