PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] Markus Schulz - Do You Dream: The Remixes

Daydreamer
22-01-11, 10:30 PM
Confirmed (unreleased) tracks so far:

01. Markus Schulz - Alpha State (Mike Foyle Remix)
02. Markus Schulz feat. Angelique Bergere - Lifted (Tenishia Remix)
03. Markus Schulz - What Could Have Been (R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Remix)
04. Markus Schulz feat. Khaz - Last Man Standing (Karanda Remix)
05. Markus Schulz - The New World (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
06. Markus Schulz - 65.4Hz (Mr. Pit Remix)

Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not the Same (Carlo Resoort Remix)
Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not the Same (Eelke Kleijn Remix)

- Markus Schulz feat. Angelique Bergere - Lightwave (Club Mix) ?

Ayden
22-01-11, 11:06 PM
Markus Schulz - The New World (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)

it was said that its NOT B&H remix after Armada posted that video on YT... what's the deal with that?

Daydreamer
22-01-11, 11:10 PM
Markus Schulz - The New World (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)

it was said that its NOT B&H remix after Armada posted that video on YT... what's the deal with that?
Well they have a video by themselves with the title: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWEFJ1K58wo

maria111
22-01-11, 11:46 PM
I can see we have gather alot of remixes does this mean we are doing to have the remixed edition of the original album?

Daydreamer
23-01-11, 12:09 AM
I can see we have gather alot of remixes does this mean we are doing to have the remixed edition of the original album?
Yes, as announced. :P

jdub889
23-01-11, 12:36 AM
have the 'dark heart waiting' remixes been released? i particularly like the lost stories remix.

maria111
23-01-11, 02:53 AM
Yes, as announced. :P

Sorry i kinda missed they did that apologies :(

james
23-01-11, 05:13 AM
Markus Schulz ft. Sir Adrian - Away (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Markus Schulz ft. Sir Adrian - Away (Artento Divini Remix)
Markus Schulz ft. Justine Suissa - Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix)
Markus Schulz - Rain (Phynn Remix)

Even though released as singles, specific remixes usually find their way onto Remix albums.

Daydreamer
23-01-11, 11:19 AM
Markus Schulz ft. Sir Adrian - Away (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Markus Schulz ft. Sir Adrian - Away (Artento Divini Remix)
Markus Schulz ft. Justine Suissa - Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix)

Even though released as singles, specific remixes usually find their way onto Remix albums.
This is a list of unreleased remixes so far. ;) Away will be released as a single so I don't count that one either.

james
23-01-11, 07:51 PM
Is Away getting released as a single though? Didn't think it was confirmed.

Daydreamer
23-01-11, 08:17 PM
Is Away getting released as a single though? Didn't think it was confirmed.
Markus Schulz blog:

The Do You Dream project will come to a conclusion with another one or two single releases; and will culminate with the remixed album, which is shaping up quite nicely right now.

Since there are 2 remixes of Away so far I think Away will be one of the forthcoming singles. :)
Apparently Myon & Shane 54 are going to remix Away too: viewtopic.php?p=32753#p32753 (http://markusschulz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=32753#p32753)

VanB2B3
23-01-11, 08:21 PM
There will be a Tucandeo remix, not sure yet for which track :)

james
23-01-11, 08:44 PM
Ya...I've read all that...(not the Tucandeo Remix thing), but it doesn't mean it's going to be a single. Could just mean two remixes of Away on the Remix album.

buraksbt
23-01-11, 08:45 PM
Is there a new Do You Dream remix coming? Like The New World..

By the way, B&H remix of The New World is amazing! They did their best work, despite Forget About Us and Vision remix.

james
23-01-11, 08:59 PM

By the way, B&H remix of The New World is amazing! They did their best work, despite Forget About Us and Vision remix.

Hopefully Markus will start playing the Mr. Pit Remix of 65.4Hz on GDJB soon.

Daydreamer
23-01-11, 09:01 PM

Next week's episode features a guestmix by Mr. Pit, high chance we're going to hear it. :)
Markus saved Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix) too for Super8 & Tab to premiere it on GDJB.

james
23-01-11, 09:13 PM
Ooooh, nice catch. Might have to make sure I'm tuned in next week. Wanted to avoid GDJB until I got my copy of Prague'11, but I'm dying to hear a good sample of the 65.4Hz remix.

reddevil09
24-01-11, 01:41 AM
Heard it live....it sounds really good! Can't wait till its Broadcasted! \o/

buraksbt
24-01-11, 10:58 AM

No I wanted to say a new remix of the track called "Do You Dream", not the whole album :lol:

Daydreamer
24-01-11, 08:10 PM
Aaron Camz: Remix for @ElSandroArmada is complete, now working on another remix on @coldharbourrec :) (http://twitter.com/AaronCamzMusic/status/29623834789285888)

Maybe for this album? :)

dtR
24-01-11, 11:39 PM
Do You Dream was already remixed by Re-Ward and Ferry Corsten, why do you guys keep asking about it?

james
25-01-11, 12:47 AM
Do You Dream was already remixed by Re-Ward and Ferry Corsten, why do you guys keep asking about it?

Only one person is asking if there is going to be a new Do You Dream (the song) remix...so I'm not sure why you think a lot of people are asking about it...

And there might be. The New World got a special remix for the album...so who knows.

buraksbt
25-01-11, 04:38 PM

Only one person is asking if there is going to be a new Do You Dream (the song) remix...so I'm not sure why you think a lot of people are asking about it...

And there might be. The New World got a special remix for the album...so who knows.

Thanks jimaeus and I said,
Is there a NEW Do You Dream remix coming? LIKE The New World..

This means, Do You Dream already remixed, i know, we all know but if The New World get a special remix, Do You Dream can get too.. I asked for any informations.

And I really don't know why do you some people try to be a hero? :lol: If you can't get a subject, don't answer it.. I'm so tired of that yearning to be hero thing .

reddevil09
25-01-11, 05:31 PM
Grube and Hobe have a massive remix for DyD not to forget! :)

james
25-01-11, 08:00 PM

Thanks jimaeus and I said,
Is there a NEW Do You Dream remix coming? LIKE The New World..

This means, Do You Dream already remixed, i know, we all know but if The New World get a special remix, Do You Dream can get too.. I asked for any informations.

And I really don't know why do you some people try to be a hero? :lol: If you can't get a subject, don't answer it.. I'm so tired of that yearning to be hero thing .

I think sometimes there are language issues. Not sure if that was the case here...but I've noticed that with such a diverse community from all over the globe, there are often communication problems because of language barrier.

buraksbt
25-01-11, 08:43 PM
I think sometimes there are language issues. Not sure if that was the case here...but I've noticed that with such a diverse community from all over the globe, there are often communication problems because of language barrier.

Those peopler from diverse countries comes here for talking and discussing their common music enjoyment. Not for humiliate other people. Everybody may doesn't like something, nonetheless we have to be polite ;)

Daydreamer
25-01-11, 11:04 PM
More news! :D

Mike Foyle: "Markus Schulz - Alpha State (Mike Foyle Remix)" Coming along very nicely! Big beats and basslines with a lovely...

http://twitter.com/mikefoyle/status/30036477047996416

buraksbt
26-01-11, 12:02 AM
More news! :D

Mike Foyle: "Markus Schulz - Alpha State (Mike Foyle Remix)" Coming along very nicely! Big beats and basslines with a lovely...

http://twitter.com/mikefoyle/status/30036477047996416

Yes! :o I was thinking like, Mike Foyle or Mat Zo remix of Alpha State would be cool :mrgreen:

james
26-01-11, 12:08 AM
Glad to hear Alpha State is getting a remix! I was a bit worried it would be neglected and remain a small intro track without the proper love.

reddevil09
26-01-11, 01:20 AM
Glad to hear Alpha State is getting a remix! I was a bit worried it would be neglected and remain a small intro track without the proper love.
oh yeahhhh :)

Daydreamer
27-01-11, 07:12 PM
[youtube:363md62p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_xMb7qBMo[/youtube:363md62p]

Next single is going to be "Not the Same" according to Markus btw. :)

james
27-01-11, 08:20 PM
I thought NTS would be the next one. But all of those Away mixes and talking about possible Away mixes did have me 2nd guessing.

And this is why I hate judging songs off of small previews or off camera captures of sets. Because I really didn't like this remix based off of footage from Miami/Ruby Skye/TAO. But it is pretty massive.

Good job Adrian!

jdub889
27-01-11, 09:04 PM
[youtube:298up6ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_xMb7qBMo[/youtube:298up6ms]

Next single is going to be "Not the Same" according to Markus btw. :)

i'm a little disappointed those haunting vocals are missing from this mix, but still give it a thumbs up.

Arteey
28-01-11, 10:04 AM
Release Date: 04.04.2011 ???

Markus Schulz - Do You Dream? (The Remixes)
Release Date: 04.04.2011
Catalog: ARMA282
Label: Armada Music

Markus Schulz Featuring Sir Adrian - Away (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Markus Schulz feat Angelique Berger - Lifted (Tenishia Remix)
Markus Schulz What Could Have Been (R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Remix)
Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not The Same (ID Remix)
Markus Schulz Feat Khaz - Last Man Standing (Karanda Remix)
Markus Schulz The New World (Lentos Remix)
Markus Schulz ft. Ana Criado - Surreal (Gal Abutbul Remix)
Markus Schulz - 65.4Hz (Mr Pit Remix)
Markus Schulz feat. Justine Suissa - Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix)
Markus Schulz Feat. Khaz - Dark Heart Waiting (Jochen Miller Remix)
Markus Schulz - The New World (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)
https://www.astralmusic.com/#v=detail;p ... 53689;ps=1 (https://www.astralmusic.com/#v=detail;pn=16;parentgenreid=TRANCE;qlid=402;m0=H omepage;itemno=AC153689;ps=1)
https://www.4djsonly.com/#pagesize=1;cm ... o=AC153689 (https://www.4djsonly.com/#pagesize=1;cmd=sp_XCatalog;cachedMaxAge=120;pagen umber=1;page=DetailPage;itemno=AC153689)
https://www.armadamusicshop.com/#cached ... pagesize=1 (https://www.armadamusicshop.com/#cachedMaxAge=120;itemno=AC153689;cmd=sp_XCatalog; pagenumber=1;page=DetailPage;pagesize=1)

This is fake ???

Daydreamer
28-01-11, 10:37 AM
Yes, it's fake: http://www.trancefix.nl/showthread.php? ... ixes-Album (http://www.trancefix.nl/showthread.php?243641-Markus-Schulz-Do-You-Dream-(The-Remixes-Album))&p=1300126&viewfull=1#post1300126

buraksbt
28-01-11, 03:39 PM

Is it exist?

Daydreamer
28-01-11, 04:04 PM

Is it exist?
I think it exists, but unsigned.

maria111
10-02-11, 12:26 PM
armada shop added the cd for pre order.. i am very tempted to do it to be honest :P

Daydreamer
10-02-11, 03:31 PM
armada shop added the cd for pre order.. i am very tempted to do it to be honest :P
Some sites including armadamusicshop.com contained a fake tracklist... the release date could be fake too because some other websites (like bol.com) have a different release date.

So you'd better wait! :)

maria111
10-02-11, 03:50 PM
Some sites including armadamusicshop.com contained a fake tracklist... the release date could be fake too because some other websites (like bol.com) have a different release date.

but armada shop is a place you can relay on isnt?

Daydreamer
10-02-11, 03:56 PM

but armada shop is a place you can relay on isnt?
I don't know, I only know that they once posted a fake tracklist and that the release date could be incorrect.

maria111
10-02-11, 03:57 PM
I don't know, I only know that they once posted a fake tracklist and that the release date could be incorrect.

they did?Well the site doesnt have any tracklist at all

Daydreamer
10-02-11, 03:58 PM

That's because they deleted after Darren had seen it.

This was the fake tracklist:

Markus Schulz Featuring Sir Adrian - Away (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Markus Schulz feat Angelique Berger - Lifted (Tenishia Remix)
Markus Schulz What Could Have Been (R.E.N.O.I.S.E. Remix)
Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not The Same (ID Remix)
Markus Schulz Feat Khaz - Last Man Standing (Karanda Remix)
Markus Schulz The New World (Lentos Remix)
Markus Schulz - 65.4Hz (Mr Pit Remix)
Markus Schulz feat. Justine Suissa - Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix)
Markus Schulz Feat. Khaz - Dark Heart Waiting (Jochen Miller Remix)
Markus Schulz - The New World (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

maria111
10-02-11, 04:02 PM

That's because they deleted after Darren had seen it.

i must be living under a rock i have no idea they added a tracklist because when i saw it it didnt had any tracklist AT ALL i was just supriced to see the pre order

james
10-02-11, 04:50 PM
It's been on armadashop for a while actually, as well as a bunch of other random sites. IP made a statement a while ago saying all the sites were false. That tracklist was on all of the sites, even the armada sponsored ones.

james
10-02-11, 11:21 PM
DNS Project
Finished two BIG remixes few days ago: for Markus Schulz and Aly & Fila :)
Loads of more stuff coming up aswell!!

65.4Hz Remix!

tfan10
12-02-11, 10:05 AM
05. Markus Schulz - The New World (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
06. Markus Schulz - 65.4Hz (Mr. Pit Remix)

Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not the Same (Carlo Resoort Remix)
Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not the Same (Eelke Kleijn Remix)

massive remixes

Daydreamer
26-02-11, 11:44 PM
Markus Schulz feat. Angelique Bergere - Lightwave (Club Mix)
Markus Schulz - What Could Have Been (Club Mix)
Markus Schulz - Future Cities (Original Mix)

These tracks would be a great addition. 8-)

james
27-02-11, 12:06 AM
Really looking forward to hearing

Markus Schulz - id (DNS Project Remix)

Hoping it's 65.4Hz!