Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
Release Code: CLHR111
Release Date: February 7th 2011

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/Coldharbour/CLHR111.jpg

Stamina (Original Mix)
Stamina (Club Mix)
Overload (Original Mix)
Overload (Club Mix)

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here (http://tinyurl.com/clhr111bp)

Very few tracks in 2010 shook the core of dancefloors worldwide bigger than “Sky Traffic”, the smash hit produced by Romania’s Adrian Ivan under his Mr. Pit guise. The dust has barely settled, but he is back with another double EP that harnesses bagfuls of momentum in its own right.

Stamina has been established as a regular Global DJ Broadcast World Tour player, featuring in the Bucharest and Best of 2010 Toronto editions. The track is much in the same vein as Sky Traffic, a big room melody embroiled in a huge dose of tech-influenced trance. The original mix suits those who like their melodies throughout, and the club mix is available for that necessary dancefloor groove.

All eyes in Coldharbour have been fixated on Prague in recent times, most notably for the release of Markus Schulz[’s Transmission theme “Future Cities”. In that very same set, one of the highlights proved to be “Overload”, with the Czech faithful in awe of its throbbing bassline style.

Both tracks are built and primed for the dancefloor, and as the clubs across Europe and North America begin to reopen after their Christmas break, Stamina and Overload will provide precisely what the clubbers want.

Stamina (Original Mix)

[youtube:agfx75gb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQnktej4USU[/youtube:agfx75gb]

Stamina (Club Mix)

[youtube:agfx75gb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xKJm-jwpgU[/youtube:agfx75gb]

Overload

[youtube:agfx75gb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgWrsGJY8hw[/youtube:agfx75gb]

Daydreamer
20-01-11, 07:19 PM
Great release, very looking forward to this one. :)

maria111
20-01-11, 07:23 PM

same here :)

DoMarcikar
20-01-11, 07:56 PM

same here :)

Same here. :D

Daydreamer
20-01-11, 10:36 PM
I really like Stamina, but sometimes I wonder: does the melody of this track actually fit to Coldharbour? What if Mr. Pit wanted to sign this track in 2005? :lol:

james
20-01-11, 11:38 PM
I really like Stamina, but sometimes I wonder: does the melody of this track actually fit to Coldharbour? What if Mr. Pit wanted to sign this track in 2005? :lol:

Sounds more like a High Contrast Recordings song imo. But it is good.

Daydreamer
21-01-11, 10:30 PM
This site claims the next release after this one is going to be Valley of Dreams. Link Removed

Let's hope it's true. :)

ImpactPlayaz
21-01-11, 11:12 PM
Had to remove site because it contains download links. Sorry!

There is no confirmation on CLHR112 just yet. So don't know where they're getting their info from.

Daydreamer
21-01-11, 11:43 PM
Had to remove site because it contains download links. Sorry!

There is no confirmation on CLHR112 just yet. So don't know where they're getting their info from.
Ok then, so all options are open. :D

DoMarcikar
22-01-11, 01:39 PM
Not sure, but seems to be, Crossing Planets will be the next release.

Daydreamer
22-01-11, 02:03 PM
Where did you read?

DoMarcikar
22-01-11, 02:10 PM
Where did you read?

Mike said it in some tweet, It will be out in February. Some of the tracks from Valley Of Dreams are too "young" to get released, like Amazone and Sandstone. Trust me. :)

james
22-01-11, 02:14 PM
Mike Saint-Jules twittered that he thought it would be released in February about a month ago iirc. He could obviously be mistaken, but if he is correct, it makes sense that Crossing Planets would be next since February 21st would be the next and only February release?

Daydreamer
22-01-11, 02:16 PM
Where did you read?

Mike said it in some tweet, It will be out in February. Some of the tracks from Valley Of Dreams are too "young" to get released, like Amazone and Sandstone. Trust me. :)
I disagree. Valley of Dreams premiered in August '09, it's taking too long.

DoMarcikar
22-01-11, 02:18 PM
Mike Saint-Jules twittered that he thought it would be released in February about a month ago iirc. He could obviously be mistaken, but if he is correct, it makes sense that Crossing Planets would be next since February 21st would be the next and only February release?

Maybe. It would be good to have a list about the upcomming releases, as in Anjunabeats Forum.

james
22-01-11, 03:37 PM
Some people posted on trancefix that Armin/Armada said Valley of Dreams / Sandstone / Amazone will be released together in March...but I can't find the facebook/twitter message they're referring to. Either they're full of it...or someone got ahead of themselves from Armada and the message had to be removed.

Daydreamer
22-01-11, 04:04 PM
Some people posted on trancefix that Armin/Armada said Valley of Dreams / Sandstone / Amazone will be released together in March...but I can't find the facebook/twitter message they're referring to. Either they're full of it...or someone got ahead of themselves from Armada and the message had to be removed.
Oh yes I read that. Well there's another Rex Mundi track going around so I think there will be 2 EPs.

Would be useful if someone from Armada/Coldharbour could confirm something in here... :roll:

DoMarcikar
22-01-11, 04:13 PM

I don't find anything about it either. Can you send me the link please? Where did you read it? PM me. :)

Daydreamer
22-01-11, 04:29 PM
Found it: http://www.facebook.com/astateoftranceo ... 2935074691 (http://www.facebook.com/astateoftranceofficial/posts/182892935074691)

"?1 of 3 tracks from the new EP by Rex Mundi on Coldharbour Recordings! Coming in March!!"

Now we just need to hope Valley of Dreams is one of those 3 tracks. :)

DoMarcikar
22-01-11, 04:33 PM
Any assumes, what is going to be the next CLHR release?

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-11, 04:43 PM
I'll check with the folks at Armada for you guys on Monday and let you know if there's anything concrete.

What I will say about scheduling and putting up a thread about forthcoming releases... I don't really want to do that, for the simple reason that the schedule changes practically every single week, for countless reasons.

I don't think it's fair on anyone if we present a date as being fact, only for it to be pushed back or delayed and people to get upset. Sadly I've had to read some horrible things posted on forums directed at me and others within Coldharbour about scheduling, but it's ultimately Armada who is in charge of the dates and the distribution to the download stores.

(I know Anjuna do and fair play to them for that, but there is no way I would want a situation on my plate like Thing Called Love being put in a schedule for release in July last year, constantly put back, and eventually removed altogether)

DoMarcikar
22-01-11, 04:45 PM
I'll check with the folks at Armada for you guys on Monday and let you know if there's anything concrete.

What I will say about scheduling and putting up a thread about forthcoming releases... I don't really want to do that, for the simple reason that the schedule changes practically every single week, for countless reasons.

I don't think it's fair on anyone if we present a date as being fact, only for it to be pushed back or delayed and people to get upset. Sadly I've had to read some horrible things posted on forums directed at me and others within Coldharbour about scheduling, but it's ultimately Armada who is in charge of the dates and the distribution to the download stores.

(I know Anjuna do and fair play to them for that, but there is no way I would want a situation on my plate like Thing Called Love being put in a schedule for release in July last year, constantly put back, and eventually removed altogether)

Did I say anything wrong? Sorry. :) Yes, It's true. Thing Called Love is not on the list allready.

reddevil09
22-01-11, 04:49 PM
i just blame beatport. Make all our lives easier! ahhaha :D sorry darren altho im sure ive never been mad at you for any reason!

Daydreamer
22-01-11, 04:50 PM
Thank you. :)

but it's ultimately Armada who is in charge of the dates and the distribution to the download stores.
That sounds weird... what about Markus and/or Tim?

ImpactPlayaz
22-01-11, 04:52 PM
but it's ultimately Armada who is in charge of the dates and the distribution to the download stores.
That sounds weird... what about Markus and/or Tim?

We can only make our suggestions on what gets released where and when, but Armada have the ultimate and final say.

deamon
23-01-11, 12:55 PM
Well 'that deamon kid' is here.

Just tell me am I wrong?
Yes there was Anjuna fault with Things Called Love but its only CLHR where delays and postpones are regular thing. And CLHR do not even doing mastering of their releases. They screwed CLHR100, I know some insider information how unprofessional was everything about CLHR100.

Isn't that enough?

And yes can't imagine such release back in 2005. Adrian says music is evolving, so I guess his SHM copy 'Backstage' is the peak of evolving then.

MrPitisHere
23-01-11, 05:31 PM
... his SHM copy 'Backstage' .

I agree criticism that suppose one or more of my tracks are sounding "like" others (no matter that tons of tracks nowadays sound like other tens of milions right?), I also agree you don't like my music or hate the way I produce, I even agree whatever precise opinion related to that, but offending telling that it is a copy is not the right way to say all of those. ;)

MrE
23-01-11, 05:43 PM
Another great release Adrian, quality stuff.

deamon
23-01-11, 08:31 PM
Well Adrian you know how i love Shana it was my tune of 2008, i also love Love You More, Back For more, Besides Words. Sky Traffic is big. But what i always respect about you its changing. You always change your style and moving forward with new ideas. But Stamina \ Overload is full of already used sounds, Just a total refill of Sky Traffic...

PS: I know Markus is asking producers to rip-off their successful tunes again and again but this is so wrong...

In the end it's just pity for me to realize you producing some stuff like Backstage. It really sounds like SHM I can't believe you don't hear similarities in type of melody and it's synth itself and bassline,,everything is similar.

ImpactPlayaz
24-01-11, 11:51 AM
Removed several posts because 1) the thread should be about discussing Mr. Pit's release and 2) I don't want to have to start handing out infractions or bans as a result of aggressive behaviour.

Remember, we want a nice and welcome community here. Thanks.

PS: I know Markus is asking producers to rip-off their successful tunes again and again but this is so wrong...

I do however have to address this.

That is an absolute myth and is something completely unfair to say about both Markus and the artists that produce these tracks. Adrian is one of the biggest contributors to the label and his tracks are all his own ideas. If Markus likes them personally, he signs them, simple as that.

Again, like I've asked you before, please do not come out with statements like these and present them as fact. This is the biggest reason why I only start threads in here when packages and release dates are an absolute 100% lock.

If you really love the label, then you could be a bit more supportive about it in your views here and elsewhere, not treating the artists, staff and releases like some sort of doormat. Not everyone is going to love everything, but being crude about it is not helpful to anyone. And if you don't feel that Coldharbour is your thing anymore, then find the music you love elsewhere or start your own label where you can do whatever you want.

Daydreamer
24-01-11, 02:43 PM
Any news already? :)

DoMarcikar
24-01-11, 02:50 PM

Intrested.

ImpactPlayaz
25-01-11, 11:20 AM

Yeah, little bit of news that I'll put up for you guys when I do the writeups for Armada. Sorry I'm running a little behind, have to do the IDMA promotion thing.

Daydreamer
25-01-11, 02:49 PM

Yeah, little bit of news that I'll put up for you guys when I do the writeups for Armada. Sorry I'm running a little behind, have to do the IDMA promotion thing.
No problem, thank you. :D

watercool
25-01-11, 03:07 PM

Oh, that's great.Will be watching this topic)

Daydreamer
07-02-11, 10:05 AM
OUT NOW! http://beatport.com/s/r1nD9b

Overload has got 2 versions as well.

Edit: Good release by Mr. Pit, the people who liked Sky Traffic and This Room is Not Big Enough will like this one too. 8/10

CarlosSR
07-02-11, 05:50 PM
Awesome, I can't wait to get home and download.

Daydreamer
08-02-11, 11:55 AM
Today I've been listening to Overload constantly in the bus and I now I love it even more. It contains much more energy than This Room is Not Big Enough. I wasn't sure about the changed bassline in the release but now I'm starting to like it. Stamina is nice too, it's not dark but also not happy, just a sort of big room genre. :P

When listening to both tracks, I'd say this is the best Mr. Pit EP ever.

maria111
08-02-11, 11:58 AM
here is the cover btw :)

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7499/00mrpitstaminaoverloada.jpg

tfan10
12-02-11, 10:00 AM
massive release :twisted: