PDA

View Full Version : New Dakota Stuff - Sinners and Remix of Sweet Dreams

buraksbt
13-01-11, 05:16 PM
Why there aren't any topics about that tracks? :D What are you people thinking about these techno influenced productions? Its not old Dakota's style but it seems like our new Dakota is going to be a techno star!

Sinners is a very successful big room stuff, i think especially for live events. And I liked the remix so much, fantastic non-vocal remix. Actually the original track made of only its vocals, everybody knows this vocals and everybody likes the track for vocals, in short vocals vocals vocals :lol: But now this remix really great without vocals. Thanks Markus! :)

talala
13-01-11, 05:23 PM
Why there aren't any topics about that tracks? :D What are you people thinking about these techno influenced productions? Its not old Dakota's style but it seems like our new Dakota is going to be a techno star!

Sinners is a very successful big room stuff, i think especially for live events. And I liked the remix so much, fantastic non-vocal remix. Actually the original track made of only its vocals, everybody knows this vocals and everybody likes the track for vocals, in short vocals vocals vocals :lol: But now this remix really great without vocals. Thanks Markus! :)

WTF????

Daydreamer
13-01-11, 05:23 PM
I love Sinners, it's going to be the first single. Usually the first single of an album becomes the 2nd succesful track and the second single the most succesful track so I'm looking very forward to the other tracks on the Dakota album.

Sweet Dreams (Dakota Remix) is nice too, reminds me of Markus' mashup Space Dreams from WT Budapest, but I don't listen to it because I'm afraid it won't be released anyway like lots of other unreleased Markus Schulz productions.

buraksbt
13-01-11, 05:24 PM

WTF????

I couldn't understand what you mean?

Voodoo Child
14-01-11, 08:02 PM
Markus has just twittered that there will be a second part of Sinners which is called "No Saint".
I hope to hear it soon on the broadcast.

james
14-01-11, 08:33 PM
Actually, I think it's being called "Saints" not "No Saint." He didn't put the *no* in quotation marks.

Saints vs. Sinners -- opposing lifestyles. Makes more sense in my opinion.

lennox2s2
14-01-11, 09:17 PM
Actually, I think it's being called "Saints" not "No Saint." He didn't put the *no* in quotation marks.

This sounds great! Hopefully Saints will be another cracker of a tune!

james
14-01-11, 09:24 PM

This sounds great! Hopefully Saints will be another cracker of a tune!

Whatever it's called, I'm sure it's a choon. :)

Dakota for the win!

Rick Valentine
03-04-11, 12:53 PM
Im alittle picky when it comes to tech trance alot of it i dislike and i have to say i really cant get on with Sinners which is hard as everyone likes it haha.

But that remix of Sweet Dreams was amazing and i also just heard "Markus Schulz pres. Dakota - Sleepwalkers" im loving that sound so the future releases under the Dakota alias will be abit hit and miss for me i think.