PDA

View Full Version : Fresh ideas for the coldharbour familly.

daniel.sparky
11-01-11, 05:45 PM
Us the fans of our trully god Markus Schulz and especially me would like to know when will be released the tune of 2010: Markus Schulz vs. Tomcraft & Jerome Isma-Ae - Perception in the Redlight District (Markus Schulz Mashup) beucause I would defenetly like to buy this mashup. It seamns that it it's better to include this tune in a remixed album or some best of bottlegs in 2010. It would be great to play/hear/have this track that is makeing my heart pump up the volume! Waiting for some feedback from the coldharbour familly. Cheers. Sparky

james
11-01-11, 06:09 PM
I was hoping this would find its way onto Prague'11.

Mashups very rarely see releases. You gotta get all the artists and all the labels talking or something, and then they have to agree how to split revenue for the song sales, etc.

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 06:12 PM
There are lots of other great Markus Schulz productions and remixes I'd rather see being released, sorry.

Globalgirl
11-01-11, 06:18 PM
Hi Guys. Most often the mash ups are just something Markus makes for himself for his sets. They very rarely see proper release. The reason being we'd need clearance, contracts, etc for the mash ups and as Markus is just making these for himself, it's a long way to go.

I appreciate the suggestion. Please keep them coming. We do read them and try to follow your suggestions.

- Heather

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 06:33 PM
Maybe it's an idea to add this poll to the topic:

What Markus Schulz production/remix do you want to be released?

Rank 1 - Breathing (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)
Markus Schulz - Fly To Colors (Markus Schulz Big Room Remix)
Markus Schulz & Justine Suissa vs. Tomcraft & Jerome Isma-Ae - Perception in the Redlight District (Markus Schulz Mashup)
Markus Schulz and Departure with Gabriel & Dresden - Without You Near (Markus Schulz Big Room Remix)

Options per user: 1
Run poll for: 0
Allow re-voting: no

CarlosSR
11-01-11, 11:21 PM
I'd totally buy Perception in the Red-Light District in a heartbeat no questions asked.

Please release, get the gears rolling.

Others I'd like to be released would be
Rank 1-Breathing (Markus Schulz Coldharbour remix)
Markus Schulz ft Departure-Without You Near (Markus Schulz Afterhours Mix)

Those three would be the release(s) of the year easily.

maria111
12-01-11, 09:40 AM
Speaking of those i really like to get a release of

Artento Divini - Who's Next (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

Daydreamer
12-01-11, 11:54 AM

That's a nice one but it's too similar to the released version for a re-release. On the released single it's called "Who's Next (Remix)" in case you didn't know. :)

solarvision
12-01-11, 02:11 PM
The release of Perception in the Redlight District would be great but I would also want Flesh 2010 (Big Room Reconstruction)

Daydreamer
12-01-11, 08:26 PM
Markus Schulz - Fly To Colors (Markus Schulz Big Room Remix) is my favorite unreleased track from all of them, this track would destroy every crowd.

Pulsed
12-01-11, 09:31 PM
really good idea to make this kind topic !!!

I 100% sure that everybody wants to get Jan Johnston Meets Tenishia-Flesh 2010 (Markus Schulz reconstruction)

+1 to Rank1 - Breathing.

daniel.sparky
12-01-11, 09:50 PM
My favorite mash ups / big room reconstructions are:

1. Markus Schulz vs. Tomcraft & Jerome Isma-Ae - Perception in the Redlight District (Markus Schulz Mashup)
2. Miki Litvak - Pollinator (Gary Beck Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
3. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Headrush (Markus Schulz Big Room Resconstruction)
4. Rank 1 & Jochen Miller vs. Yuri Kane - The Right Escape (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
5. Dustin Zahn - Stranger to Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
and
6.Above & Beyond - No One on Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

CarlosSR
12-01-11, 09:56 PM
Tomcraft-Loneliness (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

Another smashing recon.

Daydreamer
12-01-11, 09:58 PM
Markus could easily do a compilation of his recons. :P

buraksbt
12-01-11, 10:04 PM
Maybe it's an idea to add this poll to the topic:

What Markus Schulz production/remix do you want to be released?

Good idea for making our voices heard! :D

There are tons of recons. so they won't get release. But I really really want the remix of Fly To Colors to be released. Its one of the greatest tracks in 2010 and maybe best production from Markus in 2010 but anyone couldn't play it, so it couldn't spread, a big group of tranceaddicts couldn't hear it. What a pity ..

And i was thinking that Breathing remix is going to get a release, isn't it?

maria111
13-01-11, 12:18 PM

That's a nice one but it's too similar to the released version for a re-release. On the released single it's called "Who's Next (Remix)" in case you didn't know. :)

Yes i do know but if you check both of them you will notice that the normal remix is just ...I just have the feeling that the reconstruction transfer the whole track in another level which simply the remix edition dont do it :)

alchemy
21-01-11, 03:40 AM
Markus Schulz - Fly To Colors (Markus Schulz Big Room Remix) is my favorite unreleased track from all of them, this track would destroy every crowd.

Hands down... its a massive track.
Its definitely not trance though, the genre should be named "armageddon", coz that's what probably happens on the dance floor when Markus plays it.