PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz at Ruby Skye NYE

modthispny
01-01-11, 07:01 PM
Copied over from tranceaddicts-

WOW is all I can say. 5.5 hours of what Markus Schulz is all about. He played such a dark,deep,twisted set at times I was thinking to myself is this guy for real? We unfortunately won't hear it because it was the latter 3.5 hours of the set but boy was it incredible..bomb after bomb and he was interacting with the crowd so well and feeding off their energy.

The best I've seen markus over the 15x or so I've seen him..wow

Also, whoever made the where trance went wrong video should listen to the entire 5.5 hour set...BEYOND incredible.

Thanks for closing with breathing..not sure if it was because of my request but I appreciate it. I'm "Ryan and Kris's" tall friend it was nice to see you again.

Until next time..however I honestly don't see how this set can be topped.

modthispny
01-01-11, 11:16 PM
Btw I think he played a new big room reconstruction of techno corner..he said it on twitter and it sounded diff last night so that's what I'm guessing.

joshryan
02-01-11, 07:27 AM
seriously, great night by Markus!
really got deeper, darker and techy-er at the end, which I loved. Really sent us on a journey...

wasn't sure if he played any new Dakota that I could tell other than "Sinners"... but who knows..

anyways Thank You so much Markus! for signing my copy of DYD and always making your visits to SF wicked epic!

Daydreamer
02-01-11, 02:24 PM
Did he also played 65.4Hz (Mr. Pit Remix) ?

modthispny
04-01-11, 06:53 AM
Did he also played 65.4Hz (Mr. Pit Remix) ?

yep. i have it on video but the lows were higher than normal so it came out a bit distorted.

he played it 25 min into the set, if he cuts it out on the broadcast i will upload it and post it here.

all i can say though is that it's HEAVY..

reddevil09
04-01-11, 07:16 AM
that remix sounds ace! he played it around half an hr mark at Glow when i saw him too....ahhhhh Can't wait till thursday! hope he adds the Koolhaus Recon part in it. :')