PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast: Classics Showcase (30-12-2010)

Pages : 1 [2]

james
14-01-11, 11:45 PM
I was referring to the other person whining about Heather's announcements during the show. (Edit: LucasRose, Posts: 2)

Good job reading yourself, moron.

Havana
15-01-11, 12:12 AM
And you are obviously not a good reader.

I have more than two posts and run GDJB Radio, so much for calling me stupid ..
I leave it at this.. Discussion closed.

As a fan of Markus's for approx 5 years now, I find your comments extremely insulting! You've obviously not been 'into Markus' as long as some of the Coldharbour Family on here. The Classics Showcase is a staple part of the GDJB calendar every year and something that we all look forward to as an end of year treat, so to speak.

There is no way you can get used to Heather's voice. It sounds like she is locked up in the bathroom while doing the announcements.

I like to see how to take up for Markus, I am sure he couldn't care less.

I have had the privilege to see Markus numerous times (I'll admit, probably not as much as some of the folks on here :lol:) and without sounding too big headed, been lucky enough to meet him on two or three occasions and I have never met anyone so passionate about what he does or the genre he is so firmly part of. Trance is Markus's No. 1 and Markus is trance's No. 1. With regards to your comments about Heather, do you really think she sounds like that, did it not occur to you that they may have put an effect on her voice?

You are entitled to your opinion, but why post them on here, where the biggest and most avid of Schulz fans unite. Why not post them somewhere neutral? And I'll second jimaeus's comment "if you don't like Markus' mixing, and Heather's announcements are so irritating, here's a thought, don't listen"

jdub889
15-01-11, 12:41 AM
obvious troll is obvious

reddevil09
15-01-11, 05:23 AM
obvious troll is obvious
LOL seriously can we stop arguing with someone who has no idea of what a Classic SHowcase is made of? smh what i don't understand is why people bother to comment about something they don't like! :/

reddevil09
15-01-11, 10:15 AM
listening to it for like the 5th or 6th time. This episode is out of this world!

Hayley
15-01-11, 11:48 AM
I must say this was the most horrible set of 2010. The mixing was bad (especially in the beginning), the woman has a very annoying voice and there was no word of Markus in this set. I highly doubt this set is even mixed by Markus himself, with Ableton ofcourse.

The selection of the tracks was "do-able", but most of them were not even from 2010.
(Language?! - 3rd earth?! - Blueberry?!)

I thought to be honest, deal with it ;)

Oh look.... another jerk!!! :roll: