PDA

View Full Version : next DYD single?

james
22-12-10, 06:38 PM
Not looking for a release date, since I assume it'll be a while since Future Cities is being released in the next month or two; but I just wanted to know if we can find out which song from Do You Dream will be released next as a single?

Daydreamer
22-12-10, 06:42 PM
No one I think. The only thing that's left is Do You Dream Remixes.

talala
22-12-10, 08:37 PM
Maybe Away get a release..

Yeah Rick
25-12-10, 06:26 PM
Boy, I really wanted some official remixes of 'Not the Same' or 'Lightwave'. I really felt like both of these tracks had special "pieces" that could be reworked into something more special.

But I would assume 64.5hz and Away are getting releases based on hearing new remixes.

james
25-12-10, 11:17 PM
I'm pretty sure a few of the songs will still see single releases...like I said though, might be a while before the next one.

james
26-12-10, 06:20 PM
Looks like Away might be the next DYD single!

Told ya a few more DYD songs would see full releases. :)

Daydreamer
01-01-11, 05:15 PM
From Markus' latest blog:

"The Do You Dream project will come to a conclusion with another one or two single releases; and will culminate with the remixed album, which is shaping up quite nicely right now. I’m kinda teasing you guys with some of them in my livesets, but there are still even more hidden gems yet to come! And of course, the Transmission theme Future Cities will be one of our January releases on the Coldharbour label."

"You guys will get a blend of deeper tunes along with some bangers like Sinners, which will be the first single from the album in a few months’ time."

I really hope What Could Have Been will be released as a single because both original and club mix are awesome, but I think the other single will be Not the Same.

james
01-01-11, 09:20 PM
Ya, I'm kinda bummed we'll only see two more single releases...if even.

65.4Hz, WCHB, Surreal, Not the Same and Away all deserve single releases in my opinion.

It'll probably be Away and NTS it looks like.