PDA

View Full Version : Markus' Space Miami Performance

DJJ_Miami
16-12-10, 06:34 PM
Wow ! I was floored. I met Markus and his wife through mutual friends and they invited us to Space with them. They are the most down to earth people you could ever imagine. Of course, you know how good his music is but... I was floored by the "Rock Star" image he carries. EVERYONE went crazy when we walked into Space. He signed autographs, took pictures, and treated us like we've known him all his life. From my wife Adriana and I, (DJJ), WE thank you for a treat of an evening, YOU are DA MAN !

Ayden
16-12-10, 07:06 PM
Hold on... Markus has a wife?

maria111
16-12-10, 07:07 PM

Yeah man her name is Heather :?

Ayden
16-12-10, 07:10 PM
I didn't know that.

maria111
16-12-10, 07:15 PM
I didn't know that.

you do know ;)

DJ_Andy
16-12-10, 07:43 PM

Yeah man her name is Heather :?

and she's on twitter as well
http://twitter.com/miamistar2914

reddevil09
16-12-10, 07:48 PM
Oh lord Markoose <3 and wow Yes Heather, she says Global DJ Broadcast to you every week! what you saying! hahhaha

james
16-12-10, 07:51 PM
Wow ! I was floored. I met Markus and his wife through mutual friends and they invited us to Space with them. They are the most down to earth people you could ever imagine. Of course, you know how good his music is but... I was floored by the "Rock Star" image he carries. EVERYONE went crazy when we walked into Space. He signed autographs, took pictures, and treated us like we've known him all his life. From my wife Adriana and I, (DJJ), WE thank you for a treat of an evening, YOU are DA MAN !

Experiences like this are why Markus is #1 :)

maria111
16-12-10, 10:59 PM
Oh lord Markoose <3 and wow Yes Heather, she says Global DJ Broadcast to you every week! what you saying! hahhaha

You know not many people know that really i had no idea either :P

DJJ_Miami
17-12-10, 06:43 PM
Yes.. in a world of "rockstars" that think they are better than "regular" people, Markus is the exception. Nicest most down to earth person in the world. You wouldnt know he is a celebrity by the way he treats you. My hats off to you my friend, and again, THANK YOU for that wonderful night at Space in Miami, my wife and I wont forget it. :D

Vadik
17-12-10, 08:35 PM
I listened yesterday and i did not expect would hear so "delux" set!Massive turn out set!Markus as always on the height!I so like inception of the set(very massive)!And certainly Dakota-"Sinners"-pleasantly surprised!